You guys are supposed to be smart and good at computers, right? Well then

You guys are supposed to be smart and good at computers, right? Well then.
I challenge you all to create a program that will determine whether the Holocaust really happened or not.
Winner gets 6 million dollars from me.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_121-2051_Rom_Beisetzung_italienischer_Polizeichef_Bocchini-e1381305041951.jpg (798x450, 103K)

it did happen, but it was vastly overblown for gibs

Sent ;)

oy vey ! you don't need proof of the holocaust, it is a matter of faith.

holocaust question () {
holocaust == false
}

We're not doing your homework for you, faggot!

If we were given a homework to prove whether the Holocaust happened or not I would sue the school.

I think I have the solution

>Nazis make a stupid decision to lock up Jews with plans for punishment and eventual relocation to reservations
>Due to extreme vilification many killings happen outside and inside camps.
>While they're winning the war, most prisoners survive
>Start losing the war
>Stop caring about prisoners
>'Revenge' killings of prisoners
>Stop feeding the prisoners
>Kill groups of prisoners

Attached: Jasenovac prisoner being beheaded with a saw.jpg (397x554, 67K)

damn bro

Attached: 698564cce5c63b7781a7a2eaadc53add--film-big-film-serie.jpg (236x330, 17K)

Well then, enlighten us.

Why? It seems like a valid assignment regardless of the outcome. They'll be learning to verify facts rather than trust authority figures. And if they're good at perusing through records they'll even confirm the truth.

za dom!

Ne bih, hvala. Nemam baš sadističke gene.

t.srboslav milosevic

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

>hey'll be learning to verify facts rather than trust authority figures
any proving or debunking you do of the holocaust is going to be entirely dependent on what records you choose to believe or not believe, so if you are to draw any conclusion at all you're going to need to trust some authority figure because it's not like you're going to go to Poland and conduct research yourself

Is this nazispeak?

poles hate kikes

sort of

It's a grandson of nazi collaborator (Ustashi) and grandson of resistance fighter (Yugoslav Partisans) talking.

FUCK YOU NAZIS YOU KILL PEOPLE THEIR ALL INNOCENT AND YOU KILL THEM WHAT IF WE KILL YOU HUH I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR ALL FAMILYS AND YOU WILL TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL NOW DOES NOT FEEL GOOD RIGHT? I HOPE YOU ALL KILLED!

dubs and it didnt happen

Attached: 632.jpg (300x472, 18K)

This. It's a matter of piecing together different witness accounts and accepting a most realistic answer. About 60% of the strongest claims about the nature of Holocaust happened, in my opinion. And that's fucking horrible and totally avoidable. It didn't have to happen at all.

or you could use math and science to determine that the numbers presented as fact are ludicrous and unrealistic.

>accepting a most realistic answer
You have no idea what's "realistic" though, it's entirely down to your own biases

the nazi party formed in retaliation to a jewish sparked communist coup in 1918. They wanted to tsar Nikolas Germany and promptly got the boot.
Europeans aren't fond of Jews still.

Attached: JewishExpulsions.png (627x458, 23K)

>or you could use math and science to determine that the numbers presented as fact are ludicrous and unrealistic.
they aren't
killing millions of people in gas chambers and burning them was completely possible in the 1940s
the only question you have to answer is 'did it happen'

return False

the camps were wholly inadequate to facilitate murder and cremation on such a scale.

So this is what Nazis use to convince themselves that what they're doing is right, huh, along with a lot of mental gymnastics.
You guys are sick.

>killing millions of people in gas chambers and burning them was completely possible in the 1940s
no it wasn't, they would've had to kill thousands of jews per day every day since the very first day of the war to reach the fabled "six million" figure. cremating them all, even with the most advanced furnaces at the time, would've taken MILLIONS of hours, lasting longer than the war itself, to cremate all the corpses.
are you really going to tell me that a "gas chamber" would have a normal wooden door with a window that can be broken?

Attached: Auschwitz 1,2,3 January 2012 040.jpg (1600x1200, 409K)

Brother, take a 10% of mainstream consensus and you'll realise just how many people that is. People who realistically didn't present any dangers (not talking about resistance fighters here). It happened in portion and it didn't have to happen at all. 600 thousands civilians dying across multiple locations either from sickness or "revenge" killings when they didn't even need to be in those shitty camps. Come on dude, it's not fair.

How do you shift the mean IQ of an entire population an entire standard deviation to the right?

The right side of 1 sigma = 15.7%, twice that to get a bell curve back is about 31.4%

So you kill off ~68.6 of all ashkenazis, which roughly coincides with 6 million out of 10 million.

You can send the cash to the Palestinean authority.

Attached: cs.png (500x300, 26K)

so what about the tens of millions who died in bombings? those who wound up in camps died of starvation and typhus like you said, not being gassed then cremated.

Based Ustaša poster.
=U=

Maybe that's how Intel CPU was invented?

>no it wasn't, they would've had to kill thousands of jews per day every day since the very first day of the war to reach the fabled "six million" figure. cremating them all, even with the most advanced furnaces at the time, would've taken MILLIONS of hours, lasting longer than the war itself, to cremate all the corpses.
completely possible. They had furnances hot enough to forge steel, to produce the tens of thousands of tanks they used for the war, and you're going to pretend they couldn't burn some soft little human bodies? Of course it's possible. Saying "look at this gas chamber door" is questioning if it did happen, not questioning if it could happen. My point was that it certainly could have

Those people shouldn't have been shipped to those damned camps and left to die. It's insane. Nazis made direct choices that led to hundreds of thousands civilians dying. Guilt for that is on them. Those people should not have been in those damned camps.

Maybe they used nuclear ovens.

You got me mistaken with someone. My tone is absolutely damning, not celebrating in any way.

word games mean nothing, it takes around an hour to cremate an adult corpse, regardless of how hot the oven is. there's no mathematical possibility, therefore it can be proven that it could not have happened.

>MUH POOR JOO CIVILLIANS
are you okay with the Dresden bombing? just curious

Normal ovens are sufficent. As I said, they can build tanks, but they can't burn people? That's a simple logical proof that it's completely possible, although I guess you could pretend that the war industry was a lie too and didn't happen either