What does Jow Forums think of Indian programmers?

What does Jow Forums think of Indian programmers?

Attached: IT28-25.jpg (800x540, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

traffic.libsyn.com/secure/notrelated/S01E01_-_The_Origin_of_Consciousness_in_the_Breakdown_of_the_Bicameral_Mind.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice thinly veiled Jow Forums thread faggot
go back

POO

Attached: 1514510904623.png (500x855, 143K)

cal dowm pojet

t. poo

Attached: 1502742075251.png (455x443, 230K)

>designated poo proxy factory street

Attached: crazy big grin.jpg (800x800, 135K)

they are the future and the next generation will be more educated and better programmers than white programmers and chinese.

Did you forget to shit on the loo again, my son?

Attached: Parents.jpg (1087x688, 102K)

its already happening
Tu/e (Technology Uni in the Netherlands) is 50% Indians. Chinese students are taking over the economical studies and Indians are taking over the technical/IT studies. I wouldnt be surprised if that number will go even higher. I dont even know why Indians are so interested in IT

they seek to be your manager

it's a global trend. Chinese found that the money is in business and India is pushing technology to earn a name in the global economy.

They're fine. I wish they'd wear deodorant though.

at many universities in california the masters in cs program is 50% warm water no icers

From personal experience, generally good. They get the job done like anyone else.

Are Indian programmers actually conscious? I'm being dead serious here.

Here's a brief summary of the book, and what I'm talking about.
traffic.libsyn.com/secure/notrelated/S01E01_-_The_Origin_of_Consciousness_in_the_Breakdown_of_the_Bicameral_Mind.mp3

Attached: bicameral.jpg (356x500, 106K)

Zionists.

It's impressive how there's no male sex symbol from India so far. Young Aishwarya Rai was hot, but there's no similar males that can hold their own against studs from around the world. Why is this?

indian men are ugly and smelly. they also shit on the street
don't you know that by now, user

no way a "male sex symbol" shits on the street

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I'm not an indian, however I think only lowest class do stuff like that, I don't imagine someone rich shitting on the street.

>only rich people don't shit on the street
>only 10% of the country is considered "rich"
Remind me not to visit India, I don't wanna get a shit disease

Why would you go there anyway
nothing unique or special there.

Pure, unadulterated envy. Nothing else.

Found the edge cringe reddit lord faggot, shut the fuck up kid.

FUCK

One of them got kicked from my friend for harassing a classmate. Total creep.

No skill. If they weren't employed as developers, they would scam old westeners like "You komputah was a birus sir, please do the needful and call this numbah, we are Microsoft certifaid teknisheeshin"

Honestly fucking racist.

Anyone ever get freaky with a jeeta

Oh, is it, now? Those scamming indians are the fucking racists. Did you hear them?

Hello this is Mike calling from the Windows technical department of Microsoft, how are you doing today?

True story right here.

I work in downtown Chicago. I was shooting the shit with one of the building maintance guys, and he said they have to replace a bunch of toilets that became loose from the wall because all the Indians in the building would squat on the toilets to take a shit. Now there are signs like these in the bathrooms. Kek

Attached: DBBCAAAA-00C7-47F7-BCD8-5F6F7C15B579.png (640x480, 129K)

They are capable of quickly making stuff that works the way it should (most of the time), but it's always a nightmare to find and fix bugs or add new features. Hardcoding in odd places, spaghetti code, thousands of warnings in the IDE (and depending on what dependency management system you use, it may miraculously compile with several or even hundreds of errors) and just several things a first year CS student would probably think are not right. Any software development house filled with them is either a chaotic nightmare or they follow all the various rituals of some agile development methodology (I've posted in other threads why I think all agile is just a way of controlling people from cultures with no organizational skills).

How is it possible for a grown adult to squat like that on the toilet?

If you look at it, there's a lot of unique and historical stuff in India like the Taj Mahal and some ancient Mughal architecture. But the people are street shitters and utter morons who worship just about anything you can find

God dammit, that sounds like no Mike and I use Ubuntu. Leave me be, Pajeet

topkek

They belong in India.

nice try pajeet.

Better than brogrammers

They tend to be a bit smaller than us, not much bigger than Chinese.

Most are trash. But when you work with a good one they're some of the funniest, most based people to have on your team.

This board is 50% poo

>us
I'm Indian too, none of us squat like that on the shitter itself.

that's me

Can't code worth as shit and needy as fuck.

>You see Rajesh, the poo goes in the loo. *flushes*
>I am verrry sorrry sir, i dO nOt uNderrRrRstand

You are supposed to squat when you take a shit. Squatting is actually good for you. Are the Indians in that building obese?

needy as in?

I really like the ones who go out of their way to make YouTube videos to teach people stuff.
I mean, these videos aren't always the best of quality, but I really appreciate that they go out of their way to spread knowledge.

I am a computer science student from Jordan, and my university's instructors aren't always that good, so I often have to resort to self-studying most of the subjects. Sometimes the only person who has made a video about a specific topic would be an Indian YouTuber.

I just really appreciate this! :)