$70 1060 6GB

Yeah, I know his voice is like nails on a chalkboard, but this is a bit interesting.

youtu.be/TY4s35uULg4

Attached: Nvidia-P106.png (1000x1000, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/linustech/clips/13092(2
web.archive.org/web/*/https://cgsociety.org/news/article/4288/mayaT3-promotes-quadro-encryption-bypass-nvidia
mcupload.com/view/4bdb3716
rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/254034613490
youtube.com/watch?v=B23CdQOlQyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I checked the Taobao link but it doesn't seem to be on sale anymore. He mentions a 1070 equivalent mining card too.

why not just solder on video outputs and reflash?

It looks like some smd components other than the video out port are missing, I'd imagine it's still possible, if a little harder

May be missing other on-board components for video output besides just the actual physical outputs. If you're already spinning off a different assembly line for these mining specific cards, just skip every part of the board layout for video output. Caps, DACs, Resistors, etc, etc. Save the $0.07 in parts. But also, there are costs associated with things such as licensing for HDMI, where removing just the port may not be enough to avoid having to pay royalties/licensing.
If they just removed the port, but it could be added back "easily" with a surface-mount resolder, HDMI LLC could attempt to sue/fine the manufacturer for missed royalties, citing that they did not take the appropriate measures to ensure that their licenses could not be infringed upon using their product.

JENSEN: have you located the warehouse
XXXX: yes we found it sir on your mark
JENSEN: dont leave a trace "RTX ON"
XXXX: muffled noises go go go ! gun shots explosions wimpering. silence. .
JENSEN: is it finished
XXXX: yes sir
JENSEN: thank you... mr president.

You've inspired me.
>*ring ring*
>*click*
>"master jensen, the commoners are using mining GPUs for gaming... what shall we do?"
>"shut it down. now."
>*click*

Attached: 1494133579738.jpg (640x640, 32K)

the Canadian CMC (their version of the FTC) just raided linus media group live on stream btw twitch.tv/linustech/clips/13092(2 linus scream at the end is priceless

>RTX ON

Attached: PatrickThotDestroyer.jpg (680x639, 76K)

the guy selling these literally has a million dollars worth of this shit. if they brick these this guy just got crypto'd hard.

>raided linus media group
holy fucking shit what? Link is dead, please send another. Did (((they))) actually shut it down?

bump

Attached: ssp14_1947.png (385x291, 23K)

Whoa what

Clip down
Imma need a source on this

Bullshit. Upload it somewhere else and link it

Graphics drivers are super expensive software and strongly guarded IP you cant just decrypt them and host rebuilds of them on ya forum if they know ya address. even thou they are handed out for free the fine print says you only have a license to operate them because you own a supported card which this one isn't. he goofed hardcore. same thing happened to mayaT3 on youtube when he posted a guide on how to run Quadro drivers on cheap gaming cards with same cores he just vanished.

>clip down and no source
worthless

Uh, uh, what? There was actually no modifications of the drivers itself. Just the .inf file to fool the driver to think the device ID of the mining card was actually a normal graphics card. But modifying the .inf is enough for the certificate to not function anymore, don't know what it uses, something similar to md5 I'd think.
This shit is old as fuck, you can download modded drivers for anything.

Guys on reddit doxxed the guy with the tailor swift icon on linus forum that posted the decrypted driver he is also the taobao seller and works for the largest mining company in China they probably set their entherium rigs to work decrypting the nvid.xim for the past 6 months so they could make their unusable hardware valuable to offload his taobao listing had 11,000 units for sale before it got pulled. Linus was a retard free download doesn't mean its not legally protected

i bought a second hando 1060 6gb for $100

I mean firmware driver the cards come pre flashed you can flash a 10series bios but you can't flash the firmware because its encrypted these guys have broken that and do that for you in China

Linus wife just tweeted

fucking nvidia jews

enjoy your chink botnet.

How about you post some proof

C U T E

Attached: Untitled.png (1025x724, 1.12M)

She's rather homely.

But that has nothing to do with LTT forums, also he didn't modify the card either.

lol wtf did the rcmp overact and think this some Huawei shit. i guess we are talking about 100s millions of dollars of gpus

Attached: Dw1YK32YAAAD0rT.png (618x349, 527K)

Fuck nvidia.

buy a pre modded ps4 and make a video about it on youtube and see what happens.. then do it again with 9million followers

Nothing. There's hundreds of videos of actual PS4 modding with hundreds of thousands of views, years old, from the oldest hacker con Linux PS4 hacks on. Literally peoples names under the video before they start explaining it.
The seller is at fault here though, since he/she is doing it commercially. Not Linus, not people who do hobby PS4 hacking.

9million followers

Post a link ffs

He's going to try that next but he stole the video idea from poorfags in his foums who can't solder

...and?

Worst case scenario, the video gets taken down. Nvidia won't even ruin their relationship for that though, since Linus is great for their advertisement.
Lawfully there's nothing though. I guess it's against the law in the states and Canada to sell such modified equipment when it's stated in the policies, but it's not against the law to buy it in the western world or modify if you own it for personal use.

this has happened before web.archive.org/web/*/https://cgsociety.org/news/article/4288/mayaT3-promotes-quadro-encryption-bypass-nvidia
linus will have the same fate

>I make up bullshit URLs that look genuine but are 404'ing, but that's totally not because they are fake and bait, but just got taken down after I posted them

Attached: 1547518672178.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Ignore the 14 year old /v/tards

read this
mcupload.com/view/4bdb3716
its the nvidia driver license

its actually IP owned by the University of California and fuckloads of other places its serious shit you do not "own" the right to operate it unless ya card grants it says so half way down. its to prevent people making knockoff 3rd party gpus but also applies to this. installing and successfully running it on non licensed hardware is a crime regardless if the software is free.

the raid was 8 hours ago you sperg

>its the nvidia driver license
which doesn't apply to chinese courts

8 hours to re-host a video and you've got bumpkiss.

We already know it's bullshit.

You don't really think they need 10 terabytes for """"youtube"""" videos.

Also we're about to find out what really happened to Maxine. Shit's about to get crazy.

Attached: download.png (400x400, 179K)

HAhahahahahahahahahaahahha since when Linus the Pretentious prick is endorsed by Jow Forums and he has THERMALTAKE sponsorship... shit tire manufacture.

>stream on monday
>they only stream Friday

Yeah, gonna call this BS

oh boy cheap shit and/or fake chink hardware. this is still the best ebay listing

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/254034613490

he could do so much better instead of that rat face

>buy one legit 1060
>fill all the remaining pci slots with no-output 1060s
>literally 4 cards for deep learning for like 500$

How much cheaper could a card be if it was made without any outputs? (instead depending on the video out from the CPU/iGPU/motherboard).

This could be a whole new class of desktop GPUs.

He's an ugly nerd who looks like an incel, facially and physically.

A few bucks, don't be retarded

is there a cheap 1080Ti mining card?

she's just a cover for his gay adventures so it's okay. She's paid well

what about financially?

He could/should be banging her sister. She's so much hotter that it's unfair.

youtube.com/watch?v=B23CdQOlQyI

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life...