When will Apple axe 5s and 6/6P?

When will Apple axe 5s and 6/6P?

Attached: iphone-5s-white.png (1000x1000, 113K)

who knows since Apple actually supports their products

If by supporting you mean slowing them down with every update, then yes.

>apple slow them meme
Hello zoomer.

5s will probably stop at iOS 12. But few expected it to get 12, so who knows. Not sure about the 6 or 6s/SE.

5s and 6 needs to be axed a while ago. Those are slow as shit even with iOS 12. I hope they stop updating those.

When Metal 2 becomes ingrained enough for apple to finally kill iphones without hardware Metal 2 support, just like they did on desktop with MacOS Sierra.

Wrong

>Metal 2 is not a separate API from Metal and is supported by the same hardware.

Nah. Metal 2 is supported by the same hardware, sure, but hardware acceleration for Metal 2 is different form hardware support for Metal 2, and is limited to certain models.

I know this because I have a laptop that's stuck at El Capitan for this very reason.

>meme
i'm not sure if you know the meaning of meme.
it's a fact.

>device that cost hundreds of dollars should have a short expiry date

I get that once you buy one you're essentially on a subscription to Apple devices, but unless these devices are 100% recyclable, this new phone every year bullshit seems extremely wasteful. I'm still using an iPhone 5 and it does everything I need it to do.

2fast4u

My sister had an iPhone 6 and it was slow as shit. You can keep using it but I don't know why apple still support these phones. It'll only get slower as they get updates.

>slow as shit

Attached: E402B682-7AAB-4ABB-B3EB-7C5AE7DF16F0.jpg (600x255, 36K)

Nice tests that don't reflect real life use. I saw how it performed in real life. It's trash

..you wouldn't be lying to me now, would you user?

Attached: confuse.jpg (1200x873, 229K)

Trust the marketing department

Probably due to shitty battery state, that's all.
Every phone does the same.

Where to get decent quality battery replacement for 5s? Will the political willpower ever exist to exterminate the Chinese "people"?

>ecent quality battery replacement
there's no such thing.

POO

Attached: 1543255383060.jpg (643x960, 255K)