Taiwan's ITRI bans Huawei smartphones from network today

>TAIPEI (Taiwan News) -- Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) announced on Monday (Jan. 14) that it would ban smartphones and computers made by China's Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. from its internal network, effective noon today, reported CNA.

>In order to maintain information security, ITRI announced Monday afternoon that it would no longer allow Huawei phones and computers to access its internal network starting from noon today. However, it said that Huawei devices would not be restricted from viewing its public website.

Wawei just can't stop getting BTFO

Attached: 5c3d58e784500.jpg (600x338, 70K)

HUEHUE monkeys BTFO!!!

Attached: 1547545964520.gif (540x540, 279K)

is huawei brazilian?

>2 huawei execs arrested
>banned from Australian 5G infrastructure
>US telling everyone not to use
>US banned on government setups
>Germany gets code GIVEN to them by huawei then says it's all good

Is Germany starting WW3?

it is pronounce huewey

so hue hue monkey

not based

t. chang

Attached: 1546510049578.png (1400x586, 692K)

Fuck off with anti-Huawei propaganda, US government shill.

>Is Germany starting WW3?
Hopefully yes.
This world needs a second Hitler.

>inb4 Austria

The Republic of China is best Republic of China.

Attached: Taiwan.png (500x419, 61K)

>Just the US

>Australia banned from 5G
>NZ banned from 5G
>UK said software had "shortcomings"
>Huawei promised to spend $2billion fixing

>Czech authorities warned their citizens against using Huawei equipment for security reasons.
> Japan also announced it was poised to ban Huawei and ZTE from its 5G networks.
>BT Group, announced it was removing Huawei equipment from its existing mobile networks, and would not use Huawei technology in future mobile systems.
>Germany’s Deutsche Telekom said it was reviewing security concerns about Huawei equipment.

>>Czech authorities warned their citizens against using Huawei equipment for security reasons
it was some gubmint agency, our "president" that loves gobbling chink and ruskie cock was SEETHING

Banned from the United States 5G Infrastructure.
Banned from Australia's 5G Infrastructure.
Banned from New Zealand's 5G Infrastructure.
Banned from United Kingdom's 5G Infrastructure.
Banned from Canada's 5G Infrastructure.
Banned from Japan's 5G Infrastructure.

Soon to be banned from:
Poland
Germany
Hungary
Italy
India

Waweii fags eternally BTFO

Attached: 1490084331974.png (739x739, 786K)

Based Formosa

based

Ok

I have an ISP issued huewei modem. How fucked I am?

whats grong with huawey? srsly. I just dont get it.

TAIWAN ABSOLUTELY BASED

Are you seriously this oblivious and retarded, you dumb normie?

I like how China can't ban Taiwan products because it sends a message that they are a different country.

>normie
Fucking normalfaggots.

true kek

They can send some troops and seize the island though

>t. retard

>writing in traditional Chinese
>addressing commie

>three letters agencies can't into mandarin
>"LET'S BAN CHINESE COMPANIES"

kys bug

>US telling everyone not to use
Nah. US warned them, but nobody listened , and only banned after they got fucked by huawei. The Chinese have literally done it to themselves.

Amphibious invasions are very difficult, especially against an opponent with modern tech, first world training standards, and plenty of time to prepare defensive positions. Now, against Taiwan alone the PRC would probably win after a long bloody fight, but add in intervention from the US & allies and things don't look so good for China. Oil alone would be a huge issue - China imports 2/3rds of its oil, mostly from the Middle East and Africa. The PLAN is decades away from being able to stop the US Navy blockading oil tankers on the other side of the world.

Attached: 20170831chinaoilimportpie_middle_320.png (320x423, 70K)

What did huawei do again?

Literally all U.S. vassal states, you cia nigger

kys bug

watt, makes no sense, of course they can ban shit from Taiwan.

But US - Taiwan defense agreements are still in place.

>tfw my isp router is huwawei

Attached: 1547530957227.png (941x544, 1.45M)

same here, I posted above
how do we get rid of chinkjew botnet? doubt that switching to bridge mode would help

based retard

At first it was just banning the networking gear, it's interesting to see research institutes banning handsets now, but there's been a fuckload of leaks in Australian uni's, usually you think the attacks target servers or laptops, to think they could be getting in through phones, using backdoors already in the phones themselves.
Fuck.

My face when my router is Huawei
My face when my isp's cabinet outside my property is Huawei
My face when the fibre infrastructure built in my city is Huawei
My face when my phone is Huawei
My face when my face is Huawei

Attached: 1517760560002.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

On a serious note should I swap my phone for a galaxy S9 ? Or just sell it and buy a pocophone F1?

>Germany
That would be funny as DT built their meme cloud solution on huawei botnet. Also most of their mobile network use that or zte's garbage.

He is on chink payroll.

Nigger

>meanwhile retards keep on using Android phones with Google that knows everything about you
>meanwhile the US spies on you (and any politicians) openly, get caught but no consequences followed

Why does China allow Apple to sell their phones there?

They could easily ban them.

>They could easily ban them
How to spot a yuropoor

.t doesn't know they tried

Explain

Why is it that only the US has the power to ban this and that and order other countries to follow them?

It's not about anything Huawei did or didn't, it's not about them at all. Look at Huawei as a pawn on a chessboard. A pawn can be the source of some minor drama but overall it's not really that important.

This is all about the on-going tradewar between the US and China. In regards to this particular pawn one obvious question worth asking is: Which companies are competing when it comes to 5G infrastructure? Could it be just one one big Chinese company bidding against one big American company?

>that pooh reference

Attached: edpproved.jpg (475x263, 16K)

As a Chinese I am gonna support China.
Thus my next phones and the phones of my relatives will be from Huawei.

Atm owning an OnePlus 3T.

Based I guess

Attached: 200.gif (219x200, 503K)

I THOUGHT TAIWAN WAS PRC CONTROLLED
SUCK IT NIGGERS
ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 IS THE BEST
FUCK HUASHIT

> Taiwan's ITRI bans Huawei smartphones
China bans phones from China. How.

>actively build espionage and industrial sabotage capabilities into your phones
>Countries find out and ban them
>WTF I am merely a pawn in the great game
chinks are fucking retards lmao

It's not.

ITT
S E E T H I N G CHINKS

Wua-wey, actually.

off yourself phonefag

Attached: Hue-man.png (550x746, 651K)

Now you're just throwing baseless accusations.

BASED

> they got fucked by huawei
I want to read more, what info did they collect?

Oh, right.

Attached: 1520813804428.jpg (474x497, 38K)

This. Also I always figured that company was up to shady shit, but what did they get caught doing to make it banned in so many places?

Attached: 1484965714435.jpg (1280x799, 321K)

this but unironically

as if any of the "bigger" players can offer anything remotely close to the perfomance

>Australian government bans Huawei because Chinese government forces companies to put backdoors in their products
>Australian government forces companies to put backdoors in their products

oh yeah besides japan all others are part of FVEY

s9 if you have money, poco if you want to double down on the chinkdick

>FVEY
Japan also being a vassal state of the US helps

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

You could get HTC

>Huawei is the only chinese manufacturer
arent chinks supposed to think Taiwan is a part of china anyways?
sasuga chinese shill
look at

>not falling for the chink botnet means that you’re a vassal state of the US
t. Liao

ITT seething chicom shills

more like not being able to have your own military, and having your constitution written by the US, and being economically dependent on the US, did I mention the defense-pact?

Literally nothing, they are only banning it because us did as part of their trade war with china

not sufficiently based

chink shill try harder, why arent all the other chink brands banned then?

everyone here defending huawei is a giant ass-hat. read em and weep bitches. Case closed

https ://archive .fo /B9Ctl

Lmao, you must be a huge IQ89 brainlet if you think that copypaste does anything.

compared to huawei they're are non-existent in the west

Because those brands can't into anything besides phones.
Huawei is the company with all the enterprise grade modems and shit

It is a part of China, botzh agree.
They only disagree about who should be in charge.

>not being able to have your own military
Only total retards care about military (aka glorified cannon fodder) in this day and age.
>having your constitution written by the US
As opposed to having your constitution written by the murderous communist psychopaths?
>being economically dependent on the US
Who do you think buys your crap, Chang?

kek try harder chinese shill
i bet you glow in the dark too

>not being able to have your own military
Just make it a highly militarized 250.000 people strong section of the police called Self Defense Forces...

>only retards care about military
tell that to the many totalitarian regimes who wish to own the world then
japan being right next to a few
btw Im on the side against Way-way, but to say Japan is anything but a vassal state of the US if false

Except that only a tiny minority calls themselves Chinese in Taiwan.

too bad they cant have any "offensive" capabilites, which makes them heavily reliant on US naval forces
plus their JSDF trains with US forces

>Only total retards care about military (aka glorified cannon fodder) in this day and age.

Nihao, your country is now China! Payback time for WW2!

Taiwan is real china, commies can go fuck themselves
Nationalists or nothing
US should have just let Japan have manchuria after the war
of course the USSR wouldnt have had it

>their JSDF trains with US forces
makes them only more capable,
and look at the equipment the SDF has, no offensive power my bottom

Except that is not true at all.

> >not falling for the chink botnet means that you’re a vassal state of the US
Let's look at it from another perspective. Is there any country which isn't allied with US and isn't China? Yes. Did they ban Huawei? I don't know, maybe you do. That one example of a country which bans Huawei despite disagreement with US will raise a red flag.

It is a bit of a ruse to say they have no offensive capabilities, it's only good in that the US can stockpile weapons and highly trained, ultra-patriotic soldiers placed at a very strategic position East of their biggest enemies, whilst saying they have no offensive capabilities so why would you be scared of them
Everyone fears a war with China, it would be bloody for sure, but even they know that they stand little to no chance

Hope China responds properly.
Either they show strength now or they get subdued.

It's a critical phase.

Chinks BTFO

Attached: 1523281554430.png (284x375, 120K)