What happened to Anonymous, gee?

What happened to Anonymous, gee?

Attached: 10470659256_680ca7ee3b_c.jpg (800x535, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Chinet-Classic-White-Dinner-Plates/dp/B00BQWPFF6
youtu.be/JQIcUBd-5fk
bitchute.com/video/97aTbnJifbUD/
bitchute.com/video/Sj2twJWiPmc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

genuine oldfags got demoralized by an influx of cancer, commies and woke-wolk
would be my assumption

*woke-folk

Most of the anonymous culture seems to have taken a very strong turn to the right; I mean, it seems to have become involved a lot with the alt-right and such movements for some reason.

I prefer to distance myself from any kind of political (h)activism.
Why put my life in jeopardy to benefit society? I don't care about society to begin with. Everyone can become a slave to corporations for all I care. The world is going to shit anyway, so I don't care. It's all useless.
Humanity as a whole can just die; that is better anyway; I often genuinely feel like I don't want to exist anymore.

V for Vendetta torrent was taken down so nobody knew how to act like one anymore

are you high? look at twitter accounts that still claim to represent anonymous or claim to have taken up that mantle
all spouting social justice shit for some years now

It never existed, it all media ruse with a bit of help from triple A agencies

Anyone can call themselves "anonymous"; have you ever seen how right-wing some of these YouTube channels are?

Anonymity used to be for protection from moralfags.
Now it's used to protect right-wing snowflakes from the truth.

not subtle enough

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
WE DID IT /B/ WE PWNED SCIENTOLOGY!!!!!111!!!!

Lulzsec was the actual anonymous. They were the guys really pulling the strings behind all the actual "hacks" anonymous allegedly did.

They all got arrested or turned whitehat

t. someone who was actually there and talked to kayla regularly on IRC back in 2008

>group of 14-year old IRL friend script kiddies with a twitter handle = anonymous
lmao

>SCIENTOLOGY

Attached: TIMESAND___160r212r3a1sdgdgey2g24686482468gd45d6gf5uef3).png (467x217, 9K)

It's very much still for protection from moralfags.

Nah some of them were very legit, not script kiddies at all.

But of course a lot of the people throwing around "script kiddy" at anybody who actually uses their hacking skills to hack instead of being a whitehat whore can't code helloworld.c

>What happened to Anonymous, gee?
The smart ones are watching anime.
The dumb ones are trying to change the world.

this
Why would anyone suffer and put their lives in jeopardy to help society, which is generally ungrateful and will probably mess things up again.
We are at this stage because of our own folly. Maybe its better if we all suffer; we deserve to suffer; we allowed ourselves to get to this stage.

It is better for each individual to focus on making their own life better.
Selfishness is the only moral thing in this world. Nothing justifies sacrificing your life and going to jail for an ungrateful society.

>le nihilist pill
read Jordan Peterson

I tried, but I don't really like what he has to say.
I don't think a bit of nihilism is bad; it has helped me improve my life a lot.
Realizing that helping people other than myself and my loved ones is a wasted effort really felt liberating.
The only people I care about helping are myself and my loved ones now, which entails working to improve my own life.
The rest of the world can burn for all I care.

Old anonymous either got arested or got real life.
Current "anonymous" is bunch of larping sjws. Their only achivement is they almost got innocent dude behind bards for rape.

nihilism as a philosophy has nothing to offer when you start succeeding. don't kill yourself when you realize this. stoicism is waiting in the wings

this. It was made up by the agencies, retards thought it was real, and made it real. antifa and the alt-right was invented in the same way.
Read The Crowd by Gustave Le Bon. Crowds are easy to control. They think together, as one.

>stoicism is waiting in the wings
I love to Stoicism. But I really hate when shit gets popular. Been reading Stoicism since 2009. It fucking boomed in 2012, and has only gotten bigger. Now you have fags like Ryan Holiday, Massimo, etc. cashing out with their absolute shit, easy as fuck to write books. "How To Be a Stoic" who the fuck would name their book that?

Too much media attention from the occupy wall street shit, so every place got filled with normies

Attached: 1455254095580.jpg (720x439, 47K)

Still exist, however not on Jow Forums.

true oldfags will know that THAT is NOT the face of anonymous. That is the face of Epic Fail Guy. Any old fag will know that we're not anybody's personal army and the failures that happened is actually a good thing.

Attached: fd2.jpg (329x500, 17K)

>EFG
>Anonymous

Attached: 1218848581097.jpg (1280x993, 149K)

They got bored and now take coffee and drugs at security conferences

>Most of the anonymous culture seems to have taken a very strong turn to the right; I mean, it seems to have become involved a lot with the alt-right and such movements for some reason.
You need freedom of speech to be anonymous. Now left is actively fighting it, trying to control what you can say, think and believe, so it's only natural people turn the other way. Majority of people probably doesn't give a fact about conservatism, religion or gun aspects. All they want is to be free to be yourself and not be forced into political correctness, white guilt and stuff like that. This is something that directly influences and changes our lifes.

I personally am a libertarian and want equal rights and freedom for everyone, yet people would call me far right, white supremacist and misogynist simply because I don't support their "positive" discrimination. This is the problem, that projected hostility radicalizes people.

It's more fun than doing nothing.

Nihilism just means there is no inherited value in anything, no absolute good or evil, but it doesn't stop you from making your own goals and morals you'll follow.

every nihilist i know is a boring sex-obsessed degenerate

expecto patronum

I am a libertarian, as well, but I do not agree with what you are saying.
You are being manipulated by right-wing people in disguise; for example, all these "anti-SJW" people try to paint the picture that the "left" (as if they are a collective hive-mind) is trying to suppress everyone and spread political correctness everywhere, but if you leave this anti-SJW bubble, you'll notice how false this is.
Right-wing people are the ones who call everyone they disagree with a "cuck", an "NPC" (how ironic), a basedboi and all kinds of other things in hopes of silencing them.
There are hundreds of "anti-SJW" youtube channels shitting out content that is full of lies mixed with half-truths to manipulate people (they target people like us; lonely men, gamers and teenagers because they can tap into our insecurities and manipulate us).
Unscientific Ideas like race-realism, climate-change denial, anti-vax and all kinds of other things are on the rise now.
Most of these people are completely opposed to libertarian ideas.

To me, you sound like a conspiracy theorist - the Alex Jones variety.

progressive leftism is a fairytale ideology constructed by neo-communists to influence the minds of the western middle class youth

except hes not nihilist he doesnt really "not" care he says its better if humanity dies off so after all hes got an agenda and isnt actually nihilist

Taken over by Mexicans that don't know anything past Xbox and Facebook.

I have never had a right wing friend tell me I wasn't allowed to say something. I have had left wing friends that effectively have. Just because there are predatory anti-sjws out there doesn't mean that the left's ideology suddenly values freedom of speech over being inoffensive

Maybe your friends are assholes?
My parents are conservatives and they are very nice people; I don't judge an entire political ideology by the actions of a few people.
I'm not a communist, though. There are different kinds of left-wing ideologies. I personally support capitalism wholeheartedly, but not in its current form.
Sure, you can say that if you want. I'm only stating what I've observed.

Dunno, I never really met people who claimed to be nihilists or that they follow other system. I just took nihilism as a fact and it fits to my previous observations and believes.
I'm not obsessed about sex. I don't really care about it, I have a waifu and love her from the bottom of my heart. I don't really mind I can't have sex with her, I'm happy being lucky enough to have her in my life.

I don't think that's true.
I'm against these things because social engineering does not fit into minimal state and free market. I don't care what SJW want, if they want to make campaigns and stuff, they are free to do whatever they want as long as they can afford it. if you want to create white only Nazi bar or black only school, gay only wedding cakes or no-children restaurant, do what you want, free market will decide which has more demand. I only want state to take care of natural monopolies that would try to imitate free market. I'm for free speech so SJW, nazists, LGBT, MGTOW can do and say what they want, as long as they don't violate NAP. Race realism is out of scope of minimal state, but it wouldn't hurt to have some sane climate regulations.
Also I'm not American. Here(Poland) right wing is associated with either Laissez-faire driven libertarianism or authoritarian nationalists.

>Maybe your friends are assholes?
SJW all are about telling you what you can't do and say. How else would you fight for some arbitrary "justice"?

i am anonymous

Attached: anon.png (633x344, 189K)

Same thing that eventually happens to every single meme.

By the time the woke meme took off anonymous was an irrelevant cia bait
Sabo sold out and nothing has being said ever since

The Russians co-opted them for the ‘16 election. What’s left are all on b & pol doing victory laps

Attached: ffff.png (597x242, 207K)

I also wonder, I've always considered myself a nihilist. However I never had any kind of existential crisis. Some people on /sci/ tried to convince me I'm specular humanist, but I don't really see any inherited value in humanity. However now I think I see a science and advancement as something that has that value. If I could, I'd trigger off technological singularity just for sake of it, even if we have no idea what will happen and if humanity even survive. I wouldn't mind rejecting my humanity and joining some aliens to explore universe and study. Is there any philosophical system that glorifies science and knowledge?

Scientology

They turned into a cancerous joke

>metaphysical doctrine

Attached: gettyimages-958950004.jpg (400x225, 12K)

Ironic, because that's what the average alt-righter is

>nihilism

Attached: fritzlc.jpg (460x287, 12K)

we learned to forgive and forget

Always was a cancerous joke.

Remember when moot called for an Anonymous meeting in a park? Groups of faggots appeared, with masks and signs. Moot filmed that embarrassment and put the material on Jow Forums. Shit was hillarious.

Nope, I started to use this site yesterday.

Sucks to be you then, bucko.

Hey, I feel exactly the same as you.
I was thinking about this the other day; if transhumanism becomes a thing in the future; I'd probably replace the majority of my organs with synthetic ones.

>You are being manipulated by right-wing people in disguise; for example, all these "anti-SJW" people try to paint the picture that the "left" (as if they are a collective hive-mind) is trying to suppress everyone and spread political correctness everywhere, but if you leave this anti-SJW bubble, you'll notice how false this is.
It's not false in the slightest, and the left is doing far more than enforcing political correctness: they're trying to genocide whites and wipe out Western civilization.

>Right-wing people are the ones who call everyone they disagree with a "cuck", an "NPC" (how ironic), a basedboi and all kinds of other things in hopes of silencing them.
Good thing the left doesn't have any neat words it uses to describe its enemies.

>There are hundreds of "anti-SJW" youtube channels shitting out content that is full of lies mixed with half-truths to manipulate people (they target people like us; lonely men, gamers and teenagers because they can tap into our insecurities and manipulate us).
And basically everything else is left wing, including youtube itself.

What the fuck is happening in this thread, most of hackerman anons were and are pro-anarquism, they basically do whatever the fuck they want, then they get busted and go to jail or get net banned or, if they are really good, they are hired with a contract and a good salary that forces them to not do hackerman stuff without their permission

> they're trying to genocide whites and wipe out Western civilization.
But left-wing party are a western concept.

So? They're still trying to wipe us out.

i want this exact mask do you know where i can get one

Attached: Anonymous-mom.gif (330x204, 2M)

Attached: peterson.jpg (948x1199, 330K)

Who are "us" user?
People who click in pictures of chimmeys before every post?
Basement dwellers who waste their days on korean ladyboy triptych appreciation forums?

He literally stated who are "us" in the previous quote.

he is a fucking jew lover

Attached: 1538727897149.png (791x905, 593K)

Attached: 1531043820493.jpg (729x828, 124K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-13 Jordan B Peterson on Twitter.png (1081x784, 947K)

Ignore all these retards.

What happened is computers got more secure and actual criminals got better at exploiting people. When real cybercriminals are making your corporation lose money it actually forces you to do the bare minimum, which pushed "hacktivists" out to the wayside.

It's not this group in particular, and it's not "the sjw's fault". No layman has engineered an actually destructive worm in like a decade. The last big "group" I know of that wasn't a nation-state or financially motivated criminal organization was LizardSquad, and they didn't even hack, they just DOSed people for shits and giggles. When the required level of skill for hackers to get headline shit done is set somewhere near FinFisher, it's just unlikely for normies to be able to pull that sort of thing off organically.

Sabo didn't sell out. He was a sabo from the start, dip shit. It was a CIA COINTELPRO distraction op.

>And basically everything else is left wing, including youtube itself.
Yeah, sure. Sure, yeah...
Alphabet Inc/Google; a multinational conglomerate is left wing.
Hmmm...something's not right here.
Could it be that you're fucking retarded?
Wtf does Google, or any other company for that matter, have to gain from left wing ideologies? They directly threaten its power.
Use your fucking brain you absolute retard.

>they're trying to genocide whites
Why would anyone want to do that? Who stands to gain from this?

>Wtf does Google, or any other company for that matter, have to gain from left wing ideologies? They directly threaten its power.
Free advertisement. Being PC and doing affirmative actions is cool and hip right now, so everyone is virtue signaling like never before. Also everything controversial or right-winged is demonized so to avoid complications they try to stop everything like that, hence adpocalypse.

>Why would anyone want to do that? Who stands to gain from this?
A lot of noisy people apparently.

Attached: Ciccariello-tweet1.jpg (1400x894, 72K)

Who cares about these faggots, though? The greeks have all one needs.

amazon.com/Chinet-Classic-White-Dinner-Plates/dp/B00BQWPFF6

youtu.be/JQIcUBd-5fk

Feel like you should watch this. Even better that it's Luke Smith since.. you know.. Jow Forums.

they became less cool when they hacked Stratfor on behalf of CIA and FBI

Normalfags tookover and got destroyed from within. Even cancers will die to normalfags.

Sabu was v& and ratted out the rest
Anonymous now is just a bunch of glow in the darks

Attached: sabu.jpg (640x360, 101K)

NO. FUCK OFF JOHN, YOU ALREADY INFESTED SCI, STOP

christians 1
atheists 0

bitchute.com/video/97aTbnJifbUD/

>reawakened
It's almost as if manipulating and trying to control other cultures makes them angry or something.

Optimistic Nihilist here.
I'll do my best but if I fail that's okay too

Attached: 1533742643117.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

The way I see it is similar but honestly if there are 7.5 billion people on this planet there's probably quite a few who are better than me and can make more a difference than I ever could so I'm just gonna sit back and let them do it.

Chanology murdered it, and the dying remnants of people worth a damn went to jail or quit to not become the kinds of people who end up in jail between 2011 and 2012.

As the required level of skill goes up so does your fingerprint. There aren't really many suspects to choose from when you're talking something massively advanced

> be anonymous
> start recruiting talented people via Jow Forums and elsewhere
> shitposting mostly moved from chans to irc
> whoops: get infiltrated easily by the fbi
> whoops #2: have anons make such stupid mistakes that they become rats for fbi or do long times in jail
> whoops #3: become so tainted by the smell of cops nobody wanted to be a part of it anymore
> RIP anonymous

>Us Ausfags didn't have some tard go and stab 2 Scientology guys, killing 1, a few weeks ago.
We're still fighting :^)

>Us Ausfags didn't have some tard go and stab 2 Scientology guys, killing 1, a few weeks ago.
got any links to how /b/ was involved?

Notice how everyone jumped on this guy for disagreeing. Sounds like right-wind censorship to me.

A rebuttal, Dr. Peterson: bitchute.com/video/Sj2twJWiPmc/

Anonymous grew up, and the new fags that came in behind them all want upvotes/likes/social credit for their content. No one selflessly contributes or values anonymity.

remember lulzsec? they were found and jailed.

^^

>for some reason
blame stormfront

>look at twitter accounts that still claim to represent anonymous or claim to have taken up that mantle
>all spouting social justice shit for some years now
even govts have claimed to be "Anonymous"

They grew up.

we grew up, got jaded, saw activists jailed (barrett brown) or driven to suicide (aaron schwartz), and a lot of us either sold out or lost hope.

OP, you are Anonymous as well. What happened to you?

script kiddies grew up and there's no one to replace them, since today kids only know how to use phones

What's wrong with race realism and climate change denial? They are very well supported claims backed by independent studies all over the world.

As emotional brogrammer I cried watching this wood rant