/bst/

rev up those battlestations

Attached: IMG_20190111_155701.jpg (3831x2873, 3.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

avsforum.com/forum/19-dedicated-theater-design-construction/788074-show-me-your-rack.html
amazon.com/AC-Infinity-Cantilever-Universal-Heavy-Duty/dp/B01C9KYUG8/
amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-Single-Phase-Rack-Mount-PDUV15/dp/B001AZRD68/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>PC on floor
Not bad otherwise.

Attached: 20190113_134303.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

There's a wooden board under it

That's not that bad, I guess...

Attached: screen3.jpg (5616x3744, 2.32M)

Sold PC. I use phone for everything. Imagine a couch and me sitting on it shit posting from a cellphone.

Looks really nice OP. I just can't get into those "gamer" chairs though.

Have you tried lifting your speakers a bit to see if they sound better? Mine sound a lot better on some small stands.

Goodbye Razer

Attached: ARhSFhOP21g.jpg (2560x1920, 1.41M)

what am i looking at?

Attached: desk.jpg (3024x2268, 660K)

Does the bias light help at all or is it just for effect?

w2c giant mousepad

They probably would, but I'm moving in 8 months

I'm moving this Friday. Future mini-battlestation attached.

I had a desk made with side panels that come off so I can get the wires really nice back there. You can see the one side door is open, then on the inside toward the top there is a gap for wires, and then on the window side that's a sliding door so I can open that door all the way and have wiring access back there that way also.

Going to put my network and A/V rack next to it.

Good luck with your move.

Attached: 2018-12-24 14.19.31.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

c l e a n

Attached: k.png (200x202, 22K)

It's cramped with my hifi but when I have my own place it'll be much better.

Though I have thought of getting a different desk.

Attached: 20190116_021019.jpg (2560x1320, 483K)

Either move that monitor closer to your eyes or get a larger one / a TV display.
That FOV coverage is ridiculously small.

a lot if stuff
oh shit
boring

Attached: 20190114_215049_HDR.jpg (4160x2336, 3.06M)

vroom vroom

Attached: DSC_9576b.jpg (2400x1393, 641K)

You look like you collect a lot of junk.

Are those transmission line speakers?

Does everyone battlestation threads use windows? I don't really care, do what you want, but it just seems weird that no one in these threads uses linux.

Attached: 1545216548894.jpg (495x434, 46K)

Absolutely, IMF Super Compact II

Post the picture of it when it's dark, it's much comfy that way

I got a laptop on a dock station running Debian that I use for developing, and a tower running windows 7 that is pretty much a Steam PC for playing games at this point. They both share the same monitor.

Usually if I'm on Jow Forums it'll be on my windows PC cos i'm playing around.

I'd say I spend 80% of my time on linux though.

Joining in

Attached: 50003236_292484444741947_6722991645064691712_n.jpg (2048x1024, 172K)

Interesting, I once did a project with a similar half sphere.

Attached: Untitled_Panorama1.jpg (3578x1827, 806K)

I do not have autism

Dont have any with the new build, thinkpad or monitor in the dark yet. Ill post this for now til night.

Running something similar. Two thinkpads running debian for dev/music prod, an rpi2 running raspian, a poweredge running xen, and two wintendo towers. The windows 10 one even has an ssd dedicated to debian 9. just isnt looking hard enough.

Attached: 20181103_191930.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

I ran Linux as a desktop OS for ~15 years, but now I just can't be bothered. I still use Linux/BSD on servers & will spin up Linux VMs when I need it, but as a desktop OS Windows is just so much less hassle. I've grown up beyond the point of enjoying maintaining a bleeding edge install like Arch & now prefer to focus on actually doing things with computers... rather than just maintaining the computer itself.

Attached: DSC01770-2.jpg (1350x900, 381K)

Www.giantmousepad.com

Disgusting

I really like the PC case

Everyone in speccy threads has Win10
Everyone in the Desktop threads uses some sort of hyper gay colorful riced out Linux distro
The retro threads are usually alright

Attached: Weebstation 11.0.jpg (2625x3500, 1.89M)

Attached: Battlestation.jpg (1152x1938, 498K)

nah, i actually went from 24 -> 27" and some times i even find it too big, i never use full size windows for anything other than games and video desu.

MAYBE BECAUSE SPECCY RUNS ONLY ON WINDOWS YOU DEGENERATE MOUTHBREATHER

are those A5's or the A7's ?

How do you like that trackball compared to mouse?

This is so weird. It must be a genetic mutation unable to handle large visual stimulation. Everyone I know can handle any size.

I've been using this model for ~12 years & I swear by them. Much prefer them to mice for 99% of tasks & also prefer the central ball to thumb ball styles.

>that painting
this must be in Scotland

not bad

What's the nazi book?

A8X

The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

Pretty terrible if you ask me, but whatever.

Attached: IMG_0916 copy.jpg (4032x3024, 948K)

Right from my shitty phone.

Attached: IMG_20190114_205514.jpg (4000x3000, 3.84M)

Why do you have a pic of a tranny onyour speaker?
Show feminine benis, pls.

are you buying silver?

>2 macs
why

kys

kys bög

how can you afford 2 macbooks but not a proper desktop?

>proper desktop
for what? gaymes?

correct

Impressive, very nice. Can you post some of your music?

And what did you buy a Mac for?

Looks like a great book, thanks.

why did you buy your shoes?

post tea

Hey user, can you help me solve an astronomy issue?

Nah, I'm living in Switzerland now so I have Swiss, Euro, and US money laying around.

A Swiss computer for work and my personal laptop. I don't like to keep personal docs on my work computer.

It looks nice overall, but I don't get dual monitor setups like this. Why would you want to have the bezel directly in front of you?

Living the dream mate. What do you do for a living and how old are you?
I wanna be like you user.

So many cables anons. How should I manage it.

I have:

- desktop
- server
- ps3
- ps4
- voip phone
- ups
- switch
- ps/2 keyboard for server
- usb keyboard for ps4
- bluetooth keyboard and mouse for desktop
- external usb drive for backups

And do I want to install more things. Whats the secret to having lots of different cables and not look like a clusterfuck?

>Nah, I'm living in Switzerland
Gruezi wohl. What you doing in CH?

Just my annual visit to the Bilderberg meeting.
I won't stay for long.

My shoes aren't overpriced garbage that will underperform in a year.

>missing the point this hard
yikes

Rack mount enclosure. If you want to get super fancy you can get the custom faceplates for the rack for things like your playstations, they actually aren't too expensive either. I have a Middle Atlantic WRK rack.

>Bilderberg meeting
Huh, never heard of that. They not in the summer?

Yes. But the preparations start early.

Don't know why the other guy answered for me. I've moved here to work with a FinTech company. Still adjusting as it's a big change from the US.

Yeah smelt like shite

You in Zurich? Would love to work in CH but hear a lot of the IT is getting outsourced to Asia/East Europe

Near Zurich, I'm in Zug. It's pretty nice and the money is pretty amazing. The city itself is a little boring compared to what I'm used to but I just need to find new hobbies to meet new people. My job is pretty specific (I don't do development) so they can't outsource. As an American, I'm considered a third-national so the visa process is quite intense. They have to "prove" there is no one in CH or EU to do my job, then after a lengthy visa process I was able to get my Swiss work permit. If I stay for 5 years I can apply for a C permit and be a permanent resident, which could be cool.

>Zug
> what is tax

I was just up in the Berner Oberland to ski - was v comfy.

Jesus - had no idea it was that intense; would like to work there in Medtech or something alike

Hope your schweizerrrrdeutsch is getting on senpai

Speakers??

>so they can't outsource
>no Swiss citizen can do your job

doubt.jpg

go back to your shithole country

>Of course there is someone that can do my job here in Switzerland. But I have the network and connections, and experience, to do a specific job quicker than most. While my role is here in Switzerland, I oversee the company's international expansion into N. & S. America, Asia, and Australia. I've done internationalization of FinTech at my previous job and will be doing the same here. Essentially, I work here but travel to other markets to establish our presence there.

I see.

are you integrating bank software or what

honestly if everyone had an uncle like Iroh in their lives the world would be a better place

Audioengine. They are dogshit.

> But I have the network and connections
are you 30+?

>a swiss computer
wat now?
they make computers now?

These are good, nice and clean. Just the way I like it.

Thanks for joining us today.

To an extent, yes. As it's highly regulated and every market has different laws, I assess our risks and opportunities in international markets outside of the EU. I focus mostly on legal, operations, strategy, sales, and compliance. I then make the recommendation for a go/no-go in a market and set up the subsidiary, build the local team, ensure all of our operations are legal including contracts, etc. I will at most focus on 2-3 foreign markets at a time and travel there regularly to ensure our operations are going as expected. I used to do this with a US-based company and developed the networks (corporate and government) in many countries so this should expedite our growth.

I'm actually only 29.

lol. My bad. I meant the keyboard but I've remapped it to essentially be a US keyboard.

nice

so you're more of a business person than a programmer ?

??????
i dont know apple but im sure you can just type the ü, the ö and the ringel-S if you set a different keyboard-layout maybe international-us on windows. so i have no idea why you would why that would be A readon for a 2nd laptop, not to mention you a swiss keyboard has all symbols the english language uses for
maybe that wierd type of apostrophe
did the company gave it to you?

100%. I don't know the basics of coding. But I enjoy Jow Forums so go figure.

Yeah, it's a work computer so all they had were Swiss region ones. I've had it for a few weeks but already used to it - it helps with the touch typing to be honest.

the real question is what Beretta?

>incel station threads

kys

Thats sounds like a good idea. Thanks you.

No problem. You can go a lot cheaper than Middle Atlantic for racks but since they last so long (i've been using mine in three different places for over a decade) its often worth it, if you want some inspiration check out the this thread on AVSForum: avsforum.com/forum/19-dedicated-theater-design-construction/788074-show-me-your-rack.html . It's home theater but lots of network stuff on there too. Start at 100 and go backwards if you want the most recent stuff first.

Also check out shelves like these for your small pieces, since there are holes for your to mount to: amazon.com/AC-Infinity-Cantilever-Universal-Heavy-Duty/dp/B01C9KYUG8/

Also these are great for power:
amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-Single-Phase-Rack-Mount-PDUV15/dp/B001AZRD68/

Racks are fun.

I just do what I like and don't give a shit about people think.

I'm 25, work in manufacturing and have done so on and off for the past five years.

Beretta DT11

>coping poorfag

Ya do the best ya can

Attached: IMG_20171021_164448.jpg (3024x4032, 2.28M)

how do you like them?
I've been debating between getting a5 or A7 myself

How'd I do

Attached: G3.jpg (640x480, 69K)

>poorfag calling others a poorfag

Is that a SU-Z22? Shit's old senpai.