Uhhh Jow Forums? Jow Forums is trying to destroy 5G infrastructure now

Uhhh Jow Forums? Jow Forums is trying to destroy 5G infrastructure now.

Attached: 1547552619726.jpg (320x180, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.1200/jco.2012.30.15_suppl.e12008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity
youtu.be/ruj77zbqqQc
youtu.be/fQbW0KGs51E
youtu.be/1-7ut1uun3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A bunch of seditious glowniggers posting on Jow Forums does not mean Jow Forums wants to destroy 5G infrastructure

Attached: glowing in the dark.png (628x800, 665K)

imagine being this dumb and worthless.

based Jow Forums desu

Good. 5g was a mistake.

cringe
based

Did you know Israel has banned 5G? Oy vey!

Why

Cop out for not doing fiber

>he enjoys blasting his body, which is in essence a highly specialized electrical system, with massive levels of emr
The effects of our wireless world will be felt in the next 10-30 years and they wont be good. I bet you even put your cellphone in your pocket without knowing that increases your risk of testicular cancer on the side you put your phone by 30% or higher by the time you are middle aged.

Good. I hope we all die soon.

Attached: FairFavoriteDrongo-size_restricted[1].gif (445x250, 3.73M)

[citation needed]

5G sucks and cellphones are for kikes.
Nothing like a little target practice.

Go ask your doctor, its well known in the medical field and has been for nearly 5 years now.

CITATION
NEEDED

YOU FUCKING RETARD

MODS MODS MODS

Jow Forums are a bunch of retarded luddites, what's new

ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.1200/jco.2012.30.15_suppl.e12008

stupid fucking redneck nigger

>he needs a citation for common knowledge in the medical field
I'm sure that you screeching citation needed makes what an oncologist at mayo clinic not true. Just call your doctor and ask.

I actually saw a video once where there were people actually allergic to all these electronic waves and live in a place that's away from it all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity

and I bet you go outside without sunscreen on in the summer time, get a sun burn, and think that phone in your pocket is still the issue.

There are newer studies which specifically look at data and location services over generalized cellphone use. You can also measure hearing of internal tissue corresponding with the area closest to a cellphone while its in use.

yeah, once had a gf that would make me switch the wifi off at night and shit. She never noticed when I lied through my teeth either tho

No it isn't you fucking retard. It's the result of ONE study done last year. Other studies on the topic have had inconclusive results for years

Seems like this is the best thing Jow Forums has done so far.

>he can't produce a single citation for such """common""" medical knowledge
actual nigger brain

We will never have 5G anyway.
They will just call their shitty LTE 5G, as they've already done with 4G, which we also don't really have.

>It's long term EVOLVING to become 5G, goy! That means that while it currently has neither 5G speed nor any 5G features nor uses 5G frequencies or anything, it's striving to be 5G! OY VEEEY! BUY OUR "5G", GOY!

youtu.be/ruj77zbqqQc
youtu.be/fQbW0KGs51E
youtu.be/1-7ut1uun3w

Are these studies done by the consortium trying to deploy 5G? If so, do you consider them reputable? If so, do you consider tobacco studies done by Phillip Morris reputable also?

>david icke
kys.

Good since cancer actually makes you stronger

go back to plebbit, chink.

Attached: 1543861865854.png (439x290, 141K)

>being mad over the name

>being mad over non-ionizing radiation at miniscule doses, especially mmwave which has trouble penetrating a piece of paper

>david icke

Jow Forums is truly and utterly retarded. Did the chinks fake their moon pics too? Are they in league with NASA?

Good
Fuck Phones and fuck you glowniggers

china is posting fake 5g cancer reports because zte and huawei is getting cucked worldwide... also I suspect t-mobile has something to gain by saying 5g is cancer.

Go ask a physicist/electrical engineer instead of someone completely irrelevant

israel won't have 5g

> every self driving car is connected by fiber to a central data center
> the ground levels of cities are completely dark day and night, because of the huge amount of cables running above blocking out the sun
> on every other street there are corpses tangled in the cables like insects in spiderwebs
> fibre producing corporations rule the planet
> some rebels try and use means of wireless communications but are quickly hunted down to join the bodies resting forever among the cables
> well at least there are no more phoneposters
> this is the future you chose

>huawei
think they getting trashed talked to stop ROTW installing their 5G shit, don't see them shitting on the concept. Most to benefit atm from '5G = Incurable and immediate AIDS-type Cancer' rumors be Apple, no? As no-one will donate 5G chips to their charitable Californian Enterprise, because minor legal misunderstandings and stuff

>every self-driving car
turned on the oven right there