Post companies you predict will be dead in 10-15 years

Attached: 1200px-IBM_logo.svg.png (1200x480, 7K)

Good riddance

Attached: knowledge_graph_logo.png (302x302, 10K)

IBM has quantum computers, they’ll be around for a while.

They just bought Redhat.
Are you retarded?

Fucking your business partners has only one possible outcome.

Attached: sony_logo_PNG2.png (700x140, 21K)

And at the forefront of research on graphene transistors. IBM isn't going anywhere. If anything, I'd expect them to become more relevant, like during the old days.

zoomer trash gtfo

Sony is a conglomerate. They have more than just video games.

Facebook. Can't die fast enough.

Facebook can make zero revenue ever again and still exist for 100 years. It’s not going anywhere.

IBM's quantum computers aren't any further ahead than Google's or D-Wave's. Their exploration of quantum computing is a gamble to get ahead of the industry after being behind for so long.
They're desperately grabbing at straws in an attempt to stay afloat. I believe buying RH actually put them further into debt.

d-wave just emulates quantum computers, they don’t have actual quantum computing.

Attached: Intel-logo.jpg (323x300, 34K)

Intel, Aplle, Microsoft.
In that order

This board is absolutely clueless about the real world

ITT - people with no jobs in the industry.

But that's exactly why. The videogame business is the only one doing good.

>IBM has quantum computers
Nice meme.
Actual demonstration and peer reviews when?

I think we're going to see them rise more in the next few years rather than die.
Don't get me wrong; I hate apple, but I think they are probably going to get their shit together after the loss they've just experienced.

>IBM
>dead
t. zoomer who has no clue about industry.

Well that one is probably still the most likely from all those given in this topic

Intel won't die but they'll lose significant market share to AMD if things keep going the way they are.

For the consumer it's obviously best if neither of those dies, or even if a third players enters the market (unlikely though as VIA's focus seems to be solely in China). If Intel just went and died then in a few years we'd have AMD pull the exact same shit Intel has done past years. That's inevitable in de facto monopoly (as Intel was when AMD cpus sucked ass).

That's why it'd be good for everyone if Intel entered consumer GPU market.

People mistakenly believe this is a "companies I don't like" thread

apple
intell
google microsoft
all companies based on copyright or software

>all companies based on copyright or software
>meanwhile in a parallel universe, where everything is the opposite of ours

lol they could survive on their HRIS devision alone.
t.hasajob

Change your diapers, zoomers.

fpbp

Excellent zoomer expertise. Now kys

yes

Attached: 1472592191749.jpg (1273x1640, 651K)

based

They aren't going anywhere because of all the fucking long term support contracts they have for legacy shit. That's going to keep them afloat for decades.