I really fucked up in infosec

So about me, i've been through hell. I've had all my life destroyed, and worst of all, I've been driven to career suicide. WIthout giving too many details, I got fired from two jobs for doing the right thing. Refused to commit crimes for my bosses.

So I had a mental downward spiral for the last two years. It's burned all my bridges. I'm fucked six ways to sunday, and I've been unemployed for the last two years.

Wat do Jow Forums?

Pic related, it me

Attached: 155540684-288-k838863.jpg (288x450, 22K)

kill your bosses, retard, it's justified lol

You deserve it all white knight beta faggot
Kill yourself or live as a NEET, corporate isnt for you

do a flip faggot

try getting a real job instead of "infosec"

Buy caffeine pills and consume the entire bottle.

Give details.

I wish I could, if I did I'd reveal who I was. I can say one tried to get me to sleep with a person to gain access to their employer, and another wanted me to hack a client without proper legal authorization.

work literally anywhere else in tech. Even one of those dumb laptop/iphone repair places are better than infosec. Take it as a blessing in disguise

if you feel so bad about it, report it to the proper authority or whatever

Stop being a faggot, nobody likes faggots.

I'm tempted to believe you're right. Infosec has been nothing but trouble since I started.

The game industry is total shit too, don't go there OP

[nightmare flashbacks intensify]

>one tried to get me to sleep with a person to gain access to their employer
So you're female?

No, I just had a fucktard boss.

Has anyone else had shitty shit happen in tech to them as well? If so, what?

morals are gay desu

My boss fucking tore into me once when I told a client he was lying to her about what was broken in her machine. Tried to charge her 75 bucks for a fan when it just needed a malware sweep.

be self employed

use dat infosec knowledge on your exboss and steal his car or house without ever being there lol

what do with the caffeine pills

So why did he thought you could just fuck your way to whatever he wanted to get?

Just shallow 20 in a go.
~6 grams of caffeine is probably enough to kill most people.
If you don't die you will feel bad enough that you probably will want to live instead.

His target is a known homosexual, and he has been known to go for guys with bodies like mine (slender, somewhat toned).

>fired for doing the right thing
>for doing the right thing
>implying
that's not how doing the right things works. you obviously did the wrong thing, and twice at that.

Infosec is growing. Build some thing and put it on the net. Then offer your services and earn money.

Is "infosec" so full of faggots that a boss would think the average employee would have sex with a man just to keep his job?

T. Shareholder

did you file a report with local authorities? You should.

kill yourself edgy faggot

You'd be surprised.

steal some bitcoin to live its justified

Sometimes in life you just need to get on your knees and pucker up chap. That that be a lesson to you. Buy a dildo and start practicing.

>another wanted me to hack a client without proper legal authorization.
>hack
No self-respecting penfag uses such terms.
Off yourself Larper

HAHA Tell me about it!!
Whatd they try and have you put up with?

Attached: butcuter.jpg (800x600, 207K)

kek

But seriously, just become a dank e-criminal. And do lots of drugs.

I fucked up and decided to dox someone, Like any of it matters. I have literally zero friends.
And the only people I had a connection to I decided to try and harass. No one talks to me because of how different I am mentally, physically as well. Im a living demon.

the fuck crack are you smoking?

take it back to tumblr, friend

show tits or boipucci and i will offer you job

It's not but it will give user a nice time being stuck at the toilet with lesser caffeine poisoning. Deadly doses are from 15g caffeine and up depending on how fat user is

>not living the offered life of being a sexy spy trope
What a fag.

Suck up to anyone you half know in the industry. Apply to everything.