Poor people can’t see the hidden text on this pic

Poor people can’t see the hidden text on this pic

Attached: P3-sRGB-red.png.png (1000x1000, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

color.org/browsertest.xalter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how can you proof this?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-16 at 08.45.00.png (558x548, 94K)

faggot

Attached: rekt.png (953x338, 62K)

Epic bait

My iPhone 6S can

my htc 820 can

I can see it on the thumbnail.

Samsung S5 can.

i can on my laptop's tn

my OP6 is not blind to your text.

My 120 euro Xiaomi can

The yuropoor meme is real.

>poor
>knows how to handle money correctly
pick one

One do you get from an iPhone besides social status? And if you need an phone to show off your social status, guess what you are...

I rather show off my status by owning a house and a car, than having an over expensive phone.

My chinkshit that I paid $200 for a few years ago can read the text.

Can you name one (1) example of someone who cannot see this in a thumbnail? I thought this was some obscure hidden-in-file bait.

>thumbnail
Are there any examples of people not being able to read the text while image is enlarged.

*laughs in 4k 10bit dci-p3 hdr*

don't hate on the dude, he comes from a markedly different culture.

at a young age they go through tests that categorize them by intellectual skill, which will decide what quality of further education they are eligible for, which ultimately decides their college credit rating. That is, how much money they are given, which they must pay back at least in double.

Since the money they get isn't earned yet, they have no concept of value for it.

Must be really exciting to be a greedy faggot using a shitty chinkphone powered by the bottom of the barrel Snapdragon 4xx SoC when even a 200EUR chinkphone would be a significant upgrade.

LG g6 can

my shitty ass national phone can show it just fine
eat ass and shove your png up your shit

my $10 flip phone from 2001 can read it

Hello dci-p3
S7 edge

Dci p3
80 Dollar Android from Burgermart.

They have a concept of value alright, it's just a different one. And not all Americans decide to go to an ivy league, and sometimes don't go to college at all. You can easily get a degree on a state college for a few thousand dollars, and that's without even getting into scholarships.
The problem is that for the average American spending 200 additional dollars on something they use every day for something slightly nicer is a no brainer since its only like 0.3% of their yearly income, meanwhile if you're an europoor and make 10k per year it will weight a bit more heavily on your pocket, which is a no go.
Don't assume everybody has the same income as you. Decisions which are right for you might not be right for somebody in a higher income bracket.

>2008 ThinkPad X200 (professional wintel box) doesn't display it
>1999 iMac (consumer piece of crap Macintosh) displays it without issue
The absolute state of non-macfags

Attached: IMG_20190116_152544.jpg (2560x1920, 2M)

>Needing a (((fast))) phone
Octacore with 4 gigs of ram and a headphone jack is all I need mate

What's a good DCI-P3 monitor?

Best iPhone (SE) displays this just fine. Thank you best iPhone.

Based thumbnail generator.

My galaxy S5 can.

Also fuck all the newer phones with unremovable batteries.

I cannot.
Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro se

werks on my machine.
mid 2012 macbook pro

>can see on thunbnail
>can't in full size
>dell xps 15
Should I throw it ?
Also I'm colorblind

I just have a red square

?

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-120347_Firefox.jpg (2960x1440, 523K)

I can see it from muh dick

Had to open it with feh

My Blackberry can read this

Also I can't see it when I open the image in Chrome but I tried in Edge and I could see it then. I can also see it if I open the image in paint.

Can't on clover, can when saving pic

UP3017

My S5 can see it in Clover

My fucking Galaxy S3 can.

Joke's on you. I'm loaded, but I'm colorblind.

any display can show if the system is colour-managed

couldn't either, opened it in feh and i could
i honestly don't understand what this tests for

Fix your colors
You probably can't even see why it's fucked up can you?

Attached: 0A9FFC3B-A091-44FF-95C0-2D13D71153CE.jpg (1242x1992, 591K)

benq xl2420z and can't see when large, not on hp x2301 either

just werks on Dell P2416D

Bros I don't much knowledge on this stuff but I'm semi sure it's a trick and you're NOT supposed to see it.
color.org/browsertest.xalter
When I download the pics that say my browser supports color management and open it in irfanview, irfanview doesn't support color management. Also OP's text shows in irfanview and not Photoshop. If I copy it to clipboard and paste in new canvas (no color profile) it shows.
A bunch of anons here likely got punked.
See I don't know if my $400 IPS monitor (from 5 years ago) is complete shit and you *can* see it otherwise as implied by OP (supposedly having expensive monitor) but all I know is if your browser doesn't support color management you WILL see it anyway.

Attached: browsertest_lut.jpg (400x300, 59K)

(Me)
well shit, this upload isn't showing the same as when I'm viewing the website

That's the thing, it's not significant, a 120$ chinkphone in 2019 is more than good enough. I would've agreed with you back in 2015

you'd think a consortium made of designers and other creatives would have a website that didn't look like absolute garbage

Works on my macbook pro, but not my mi max 3

The absolute state of liquid shit displays*

Am I poor or not, OP?

Attached: 1543430206919.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Most likely yes, that image viewer is likely doing something fucky with the image for it to show up

You are not poor. You are retarded. Taking a screenshot does not prove that you can see the text on your screen. People with good screens will not see what you see.

I have the same phone and i can see it

The only thing that matters is the color profile support, the display could be fucking monochrome for all it cares, you would still see it.

> Am I poor or not,
> windows 7
> riced to look like 10
You are.

>doesn't know how Windows 7 or 10 look like
>doesn't even know how to quote
Opinion discarded.

>Taking a screenshot does not prove that you can see the text on your screen.
That's why I took a picture, you doofus. And before you say that's the same: I can read the text on the picture while displayed on the X200.

I can't see it but after I change the display profile to Display P3 it can

Ain't fooling nobody with that taskbar.

Was enough to fool you though. It's Windows 8.

heh, guess I'm not poor either

AMD graphics card + 4K IPS 10bit monitor reporting in

Attached: 2019-01-16 22_13_55.png (3840x2160, 446K)

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

.. i can see it on my 2009 TN panel..

Actually the poor are more likely to see it since cheap displays will artificially increase the contrast.

ITT: people who can't see the text are using the limited color range in their Nvidiot control panel like the retard Jensen Huang is (because it defaults to 16-235 color range instead of full 0-255 color range rofl)

(well, the display compression on Nvidiot cards also probably degrade image quality further but who cares, I don't own any Nvidiot cards lmoa)

>if you dont have the one version of windows microshaft forced down everyone's throat even when they didnt want it and gave away for free as opposed to those that retailed for 200 dollars you're poor
microshill logic

I can see in Huawei

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-153852.jpg (1080x2280, 478K)

>Poor people can’t see the hidden text on this pic
I can see it on a old tablet but fail to understand the stupidity you're bragging about for autistic reasons. That's a old standard.
Why is it purple on yours. The text is the same red but the rest is a little lighter.
Yet I can see the text in their screenshots and in the op.

My 80 euro alcatel pixi can
can see every color I like depending on the view angle..

wahaha. Just not stupid enough to.waste my money on phones. It's fast enough for shitposting... stupid consumerism

Your life must be really exciting, if the speed of your phone has a significant impact on it...

seiki pro 4k here, I see text in the thumbnail but not when I open it

it shows in the thumbnail but not the expanded image

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-16 15-57-40.png (1024x768, 190K)

Attached: 1525332978765.gif (240x180, 1.94M)

left is Firefox
right is paint.net

Attached: 46465e.png (1501x536, 433K)

still, it looks different when viewed directly, not sure why

My Samsung J1 Mini can.

/thread
You fucked up OP, Jow Forums's thumbnailer doesn't support color profiles