Best Midi Keyboard in Australia for roughly 350 dollars? Preferably 61 keys

Best Midi Keyboard in Australia for roughly 350 dollars? Preferably 61 keys.

Attached: 10806155_800.jpg (800x374, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be?3UNIS_ExIsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just get a proper keyboard with decent keys and without all the fancy knobs n shit you'll stop using them after while.

I like the mixer controls on the keyboard so I don't have to do it on my computer, and I like at least 16 mappable pads.

and I'm telling you, you will stop using them after a while guaranteed.

Get the full 88 keys retard

Don't have the room, and you can't get any 88 key Midi Keyboard that has mappable pads and mixer controls for 350 dollars.

Just get a separate pad.

Could you link me an 88 key Midi Keyboard and a separate drum pad for roughly 350 AU dollars?

yamaha montage 8 is the best midi keyboard. what are you poor or something?

Attached: CMONTAGE8UK_f.jpg (2500x881, 760K)

Yeah I am

Attached: 1541923512275.png (690x388, 211K)

>61 keys
LMAOing @ your octave range

youtu.be?3UNIS_ExIsw
Thinking about getting one of these Alesis VI61s... Seems pretty decent, haven't actually felt one yet tho

You looking for a keyboard with loads of buttons or a clean piano substitute?

not OP, but I'd like a clean piano substitute that I can put aside on a corner cause I don't have a lot of space. It would be to learn so I don't want to spend a lot at first

See if you can get a hold of a Casio cdp-130 new or used
As far as i know that's the cheapest keyboard that is still a quality product

>you will stop using them after a while guaranteed.
This is the absolute truth. Music is just shit anyway.Bunch of emotionally manipulative horse shit.

I recently got a roland go piano, for this price the keyboard feels very nice almost as weighted keys

Attached: gopiano_04_gal.jpg (1328x1050, 201K)

there is more a midi oriented version of this one called go keys haven't tried it yet

I had one of thise when I wnated to learn. It's a great product, but takes a lot of space.

Arturia 49

Get the Komplete Control A 61 from Native Instruments

Yeah found the Novation Launchkey MK2 61, but then found the Alesis VI61, and I think I prefer the VI61. Apparently the keys feel nicer and it looks better.

Roland A-800

Thanks me later lad.

I've seen a Yamaha one once for under 250 freedom dollars, but I forgot the model number because it was the first and last time I've touched a midi keyboard

That costs 430 - 480 AUD