Be Burger in Australia for work

>be Burger in Australia for work
>the whites here are tall as fuck
>at 5'9 I felt average in America but everyone here dwarfs me
Wtf you guys said Australia was a shithole? I see Chads EVERYWHERE

Attached: auspol.jpg (823x631, 105K)

Just walk around the asian parts of the cities and enjoy being a head taller than everyone.

We have a lot of chads here but not many staceys.
Thankfully we have asian women.

I was walking around the city and the only people I was taller than were the women by 1 or 2 inches, poos and asians. I was shorter than every single white male, and I felt pretty normal in burgerland even amongst whites

People arent joking about Anglo genetics mate.

you will hate us soon enough m8.
We are all cunts.
Every. Last. One. Of. Us.

>whites here are tall as fuck
Ozzies are mainly manlets.

Not enough Ovine heritage.

What the average height here for Anglos is over 6ft

Working class Anglo genetics problems

How did you even find any Aussies?

Bullshit
I have only seen this amount of chads in nordic europe which you guys are equal on height with average

Yeah nah 6ft is about average here.
t.5ft11 manlet

Thats weird, when I went to america, almost all the guys looked like either 6ft chads on growth hormones, or 6ft fat asses on growth hormones

On another note, you know where you'll see 6ft chad asians? South Korea. No shit, you can tell which korea gets fed better

This is why minorities are so butthurt here they have to compete with millions of guys that look like pic related

Attached: IMG_1180.jpg (640x640, 73K)

I'm a 6' white male and I get mogged daily. Go to Woolies in an affluent area and its full of 6'5 Chads with models on their arm, even the employees mog me most of the time

in the good southern parishes/counties most white men are 6 foot only city folk are weak sub 5"9

I think perhaps we are taller than average, and only getting taller. I grew up considering myself taller than most at 6ft but I see shitloads of high school aged kids towering over me these days at 6’2 or more

This.

>Thankfully we have asian women.
I hope you leave with them.

I hate being a manlet so fucking much bros

Attached: 1515237327526.png (568x590, 233K)

Its like that everywhere, america is tiny af, going to New York city it feels like a containment zone for hipster, brash midgets.

Mate you can fuck off its my right as a true blue Aussie to have a harem of slants.

based

Attached: 5D2AEC1B-CFA2-49CC-8073-078D3E82155B.jpg (599x594, 48K)

>you are the race mixer white boi

I will fuck your mother chink

Lanklets are worse on motorcycles so you have that going for you.

>at 5'9 I felt average in America
amerifats are fucking manlets confirmed

Attached: 1541925369478.jpg (520x519, 43K)

Ovine means pertaining to sheep you fools.

Enjoy getting one knocked up because she wants a nice white male for superior genetics and spending the rest of your life listening to her parents speak moonrune around you

>protip: they're talking about money and why you're not sending enough overseas to her uncle who needs new teeth

I need an aussie to pos my white girlfriend badly

The average has definitely got to be under 6 foot. I'd say 5'10. I'm 6'1 barefoot at 187cm but I'm visibly taller than most people I see out. With shoes on I tower.

>>at 5'9 I felt average in America
what the fuck are you talking about? At 5'9 I feel tiny as shit in America, even in my own family. Sucks being the goddam runt.

The average height for men where I live is around 6 feet.

i dont use your absolutely nigger-tier measurement system, but from what i saw 5'9 means 179.8 cm.... Do you have dwarfism?
Any manlet below 185 cm should unironically kys.
190 - 200 cm is the golden height-range.

Attached: 1541674674198.gif (492x499, 732K)

there's nothing worse than not being tall. Literally nothing you say or do will ever be taken seriously and women consider you to be human waste. Every variety of sexual or racial appearance is protected and acceptee but shitting on short guys will always be everyone's favorite national pass time l

>tfw I'm 186cm

Am I on short notice?

5'9" is the average here too you autistic fatass

Harem of slits, u mean.

lmao no, maybe between 180 - 190 can be considered "golden height range" anything more is considered goofy. I have never seen anyone over 190 in real life who wasn't an absolute lanklet with fucked posture

This. Runts are uncommon down here.

I'd say so. Depends where you are really. At 6'2" I was above average growing up in Qld, like 35th percentile maybe. Lived in W.A past 10 years and here I'd say 80-85th percentile... lot of manlets here, plenty of Italian immigrants from early 20th century, all short as fuck.

Imagine actually being insecure about your height, didnt realise i was on /fit

> t. 5'10 btw

Jow Forums is just Jow Forums now useless board

Kek goofed my numbers up but you get the idea.

wait till you get out in the bush.

Youre an imbecile. I come from a family of giants so i'm not a biased manlet hating, when you reach 198cm + your legs start to look like literal twigs cause the bones stretched so much. 6'5=196cm is peak chad before you start to look weird.

>at 5'9
Manlet.

I'm 5'10 and I definitely feel short, most of my friends are 6' +, maybe I should move to America to feel average again

tfw 190 cm 110kg, blonde and green eyes.
Still seen as a wetback by the rest kf the world

Attached: 23DFB39A-3E70-4F4D-A803-1A8D01FF2C9B.jpg (1600x1515, 324K)

>tfw he will never be bike height

Attached: rossi look.jpg (1024x696, 82K)

We're being chinked and curried so you'll be above average hight eventually.

lanklet problems not my problems

he's right you know

Attached: get fucked cunt.jpg (919x960, 52K)

6'3 chad reporting for duty,
sorta wish I was taller, like Aaron Baynes size, loved playing basketball but stopped growing so would be relegated to PG like Delly.

Do you guys feel like midgets when you walk by some fucking year 12s? What the fuck are they feeding them these days? I'm 6'2" and it seems like the vast majority of school kids are 6'4"+

Were you in a cities downtown or hotspot area? I noticed everyone gets much taller when you go to the nightlife areas because better looking and taller people are able to pull pussy easier at clubs. Those areas only attract certain people.
Otherwise a areas local heritage determines the average height.

Go to the local college campus if you want to see the actual average make of young men for a given area.

Sydney is getting chinked and Melbourne is submitting to Sharia law, rest of Australia is alright though.

Yeah it's fucked, back when i was in school i wasn't tall but i wasn't short and there were literally two people over 6ft in the entire year 11 or 12

Our average height is 5'9.

t.5'9 averagelet

fuck off were full manlet

nice try Bruce

I bet that number includes females, any males under 6'1" should be sent to Nauru

6 foot here and when I went to Australia I felt average, in America I felt tall. Really depends on where you're from though, the South has little goblin people, the Northeast and Midwest have quite tall people, taller than Australians I'd say

Clubs do attract 6'7-9 types guys regularly, good point. Women are too dumb to understand that this height is borderline debilitating to ones life.

>be me
>would like to visit Australia
Who else knows these feels?

Who really cares?
We live in the best time in history to be alive and riding motorcycles, Not the time of memes or any other stupid shit.
This is the age of motorcycles, thousands of bikes from hundreds of different manufacturers all competing for your money in the last and greatest stride of ICE technology.

For $3000 you can have a bike that makes a brand new Ferrari look slow, And guess what the ideal bike height is?

5ft6-5ft9
Even i mad and im a 5ft11 manlet

Attached: DBT colours.jpg (480x500, 27K)

I went there on business, the entire place is ran by the Chinese. At least here everything is ran by whites

nah your fine. we need you to slaughter these butthurt dwarves.

Check out google maps, looks other worldly in a way I wouldn't recommend. Mars tier foreign.

>Jews
>White

It's pretty nice.
Depends where you go though.

Attached: desert.jpg (800x600, 113K)

Bikes are gay.

Stay out, Chang. You wouldn't understand the beauty of this country if a beautiful bush morning with kookaburras singing hit you with a fucking brick.

>your an imbecile
>literally agrees with me
hehe yeah, those 2 cms from 196 to 198 really makes you look weird -_- did you smoke a bit too much of that ganja today?

Canadians fuck dogs.
Your opinion does not matter.

Attached: smug man on cowtrike.jpg (500x353, 110K)

>Jews control everything here
No, they're just at the very, very top. The Chinese invest the hierarchy

Where do white mamlets even come from? What is the evolutionary advantage of being smol

Oz has the highest PERCENTAGE of hot women. Maybe that's a low number objectively, but your %score is unbeatable.

where do you want to go in Aus>

Biking is a boomer hobby and a glorified vibrator.

Cigarettes stunted my growth, i started smoking at 16 because it was cool and i never grew another cm.

>he doesn't want to feel his gooch vibrate

Attached: 1 horsepower.jpg (717x960, 121K)

generally live longer, maybe some agility advantages

Because of jew genetics

From one coast to the other. I wanna see it all, even the shit parts.

Might be pollution. Australia has the cleanest air in the world

>shit parts

That's basically everything between the coasts

6'10 is the best basketball height and real life height.

Just travel the east coast.
You will see thousands of towns, beaches and a lot of cool shit.
Fuck driving through the desert mate we gave it to the abbos and kicked them out of all the green parts for a reason.

Attached: 12-apostles_gor_u_1224113_1150x863.jpg (800x600, 138K)

Travel the east coast from Brisbane all the way down to Melbourne my dude
Stay on the coast the whole way but and make sure to stop in at the town
Then from Melbourne travel to Ularu
Absolutley amazing and some great places along the way
The capital cities are pretty shit but the town in between are great and full of nice people mostly
Best of luck if you ever do travel my dude

All short Australians perished in the Emu Wars.

>skipping gippsland
Literally the best part of that Journey.
That whole area looks like paintings you would see hanging in a doctors office.

Attached: farmland-yarragon_gip_r_1247820_1150x863.jpg (1150x863, 222K)

I think Aus has the highest percentage of steroid users per capita.

Don't bother going unless you're on the juice, otherwise you're going to look like a skinny piece of shit.

>I think Aus has the highest percentage of steroid users per capita.
Can confirm, literally 3/4s of my gym is roiding. It's fucking great.

>177cm
>Literally don't give a fuck

I've tried to give a fuck bros, but I just can't. All the single women are either single mothers or fat as fatasses anyway.

The best thing about roided out gym rats is when you give them a real job, they crumble within 10 minutes of trying to stack 50kg sacks of potatoes 26 high.

Good. Make cronulla look like a picnic.

Attached: DjAqlTcXsAYCuBO.jpg (623x591, 31K)

They will be brutes. Roles will be filled.

Attached: DjrRa8sXsAEuoYe.jpg (225x390, 21K)

They're really selfish in bed too lol. Literally just lie there 99% of the time, they have no stamina. And they'd rather look at a mirror than at you.

Still, for all the shit things about them they're definitely worth it.