Is it possible to learn how to become a web developer while also being an alcoholic?

Is it possible to learn how to become a web developer while also being an alcoholic?

Attached: doomer.jpg (1200x1200, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nodejs.org/en/download/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure, but you are slowly killing yourself. I'd work on being an alcoholic first. It's going to improve your life a whole lot more than being able to code some shitty web apps.

just do css while drunk

It depends on what level doomer you are. If you've already moved on from PBR to Steel Reserve, you're probably fucked.

I want to die young though, I just want to also have enough money to maintain some level of comfort before that happens.

I'm at the boxed wine level

Why do you want to contribute to the economy and make the ones who made you suffer, even richer for it? Unironically read Ted K's manifesto.

>I'm at the boxed wine level
It's about 10 AM and I'm having rum. Feels good man.

Attached: 1544683481191.png (546x1080, 245K)

It's comforting to know that the situation I find myself in is common enough that people make memes about it

I programmed embedded systems while drunk for 2 years.

Go to Alcoholics Anonymous or something.

What changed?

meet woebot. he can cure all your doomer gloomer problems :^)

Attached: woebot.png (1200x630, 410K)

I once tried to programmed drunk, I couldn't concentrate.

100%, I drink like a fucking horse and I still learned HTML, CSS and a bit of JS

Attached: 1544020923851.jpg (506x662, 56K)

I'm too used to modern comforts like air conditioning, packaged food, and video games, none of which I could have without a steady stream of money.

>I'm at the boxed wine level
I wake up to straight vodka and black coffee whenever I don't need to go in to work, and Irish coffee whenever I do so trust me it's doable as long as you're not chugging goon on the floor

>depersonalization
just learned this term some hours ago and now i find memes of it?

anyways OP, if you truly wanted it you'd be learning nodejs already, takes you 5 minutes to install, learning the basis of HTML, CSS and Javascript.
nodejs.org/en/download/

of course you arent serious about anything and are just shitposting because of boredom, so may as well just kill yourself and quit wasting everyones time.

Attached: 150px-Ashido_Mina.jpg (150x288, 8K)

Then just live off welfare ???
Take the Varg pill

>I want to die young though
Everyone says this shit until they are in the ER with a million tubes and wires and needles and shit in them in complete agony for days and days.

>million tubes and wires and needles and shit in them in complete agony for days and days
Technology was a mistake.

The universe was a mistake, what're you gonna do about it bitchboi?