Head transplant guy cancels surgery because he got a hot GF and baby

Head transplant guy cancels surgery because he got a hot GF and baby.
DAFUQ?
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-set-worlds-first-head-13748350

Attached: 0_PAY-Valery-Spiridonov-with-his-newborn-son_east2west.jpg (615x427, 55K)

His waifu

Attached: 0_PAY-Anastasia-Panfilova_1_east2west.jpg (615x479, 44K)

Why dont they just use niggers to experiment on?Their cheap and plentiful.

Wow, so edgy.

They don't want us to know about how they stay in power through this very procedure.

Isn't that technically a body transplant?

The results wouldn't be similar to experiments on humans.

Doesn't it depend on what part is being moved.
Like if the head is being cutoff and put on a headless body its a head transplant.
If a body is being attached to a head then its a body transplant.

>Head transplant
how is that even possible

She's scared that if it's successful, it'll be harder for her to cheat on him

It was canceled because death strandings release date was changed. Just a reminder this whole "transplant" shit was a hoax to promote MGSV

why would a nice looking girl like that waste her life on a deformed male? Odd.

This will go well

Attached: Copypaste_and_gf.jpg (410x575, 41K)

there is a reason he canceled the surgery after he found a reason to keep on living (his gf and child)

t. incel zoomer who has never known true love. might as well just kill yourself now faggot

what happened to him? it must be very hard for him, god bless him.

Bad move, she only fucked him because he's got publicity as he's gonna get a transplant. Now that he canceled it, she'll leave since hell be just like anyone else.

I think they've already did a transplant on simians, they want to see if it works with people.

lol, think I'm gonna fall for that shit? she probably has a strong motherly side and his status as a deformed dude helps too. Women are odd that way.

Attached: Blade-Runner-teaser-with-Ryan-Gosling-924785.jpg (590x350, 19K)

it doesn't.

wouldn't it technically be a full body transplant?

Wow, so reddit
get the fuck out nigger loving shitstain

this but unironically

if she’s russian you know she’s a golddigger. Probably using him to get citizenship and will leave ASAP.

they're already planning to do it on gook volunteers if you read the article.

you mean russian citizenship she already has?

>true love
are you 12?

Attached: 7556706-6506943-image-a-6_1545117699533.jpg (634x474, 102K)

Yeah because the head is still alive, but that's not how any of this works.
If they could transplant the head, where is the technology to reattach spinal cord injuries in paraplegics and quadraplegics?

welp should have read the article and saw the guy’s name, my mistake.

Just because all of them are?
He's just 33 years old. Sure he's got a condition and is likely to not live until he's 80+ but it's still a very long time.
And that's still a big time investment for a woman with a masters. It's not like she's marrying out of abject poverty. She probably actually likes the guy. And we're quite sick to assume the opposite given the circumstances frankly.

I think the doctor guy claimed that spinal cord could be fixed only if it were very precisely cut.
If that's true, probably only lucky paralyzed faggots could be fixed.

I still call bullshit.

arent you putting on a body on a head at the same time you are putting a head on a body?

he is russian as well

Wow found the love of his life only a few days after winning the lottery! Lucky man!

post your gamer pose

Attached: image.jpg (1020x765, 83K)

I'll look at the sun and I'll look in the mirror
I'm on the right track, yeah I'm on to a winner.

get back to your containment board

>And we're quite sick
welcome

oh looks, its Jow Forums displaying their humanity again

>DAFUQ

what's so hard to believe? that the guy backpedaled on his scheduled exhibition circus suicide or that he found a hotter and more accomplished wife than you could ever hope?

smart decision. The (((doctors))) couldn't even transplant an animal's head with success (the monkey agonized for weeks before dying).