Daily reminder to get your omega-3s, Jow Forums. Sardines are where you can get the most of it...

Daily reminder to get your omega-3s, Jow Forums. Sardines are where you can get the most of it. This shit helps your brain function, promotes eye health, heart health, etc. This is the jew's most feared weapon, brain power.

Attached: white mans last stand.jpg (278x181, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencebasedmedicine.org/no-benefit-from-fish-oil/
independent.co.uk/news/health/omega-3-good-fat-fish-oil-cod-liver-heart-attack-stroke-disease-death-cardiovascular-a8451426.html
oceana.org/blog/fish-oil-offers-few-health-benefits-plenty-harm-scientists-say
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

arent fish horribly contaminated now

Small ones are usually fine.

small fish like sardines, kippers, and anchovies have very minuscule amounts of mercury.

the reason that large fish like tuna have mercury in them is because mercury stays in animals muscles. so an apex predator who has fed on thousands of tiny animals containing a little bit of mercury has it passed onto them.

bottom level fish like sardines do not have much mercury buildup since they aren't feeding on things that contain it

Sardines are fucking delicious. My favorite brand is King Oscar. I heard many good things about Wild Planet sardines but they just tasted like dry tuna, and I'd definitely would not recommend

Yes goyim stop eating fish, and veggies too. Who KNOWS what is in them. Eat fast food instead...much safer!

Based, where my deenz bros at?

Eat smallfry fish at all times broskis

>Wild Planet

My tier list:
>King Oscar
>Brunswick
>sprats
>crown prince
>polar/spic brands
>>>>beachcliff

Attached: barffrog.jpg (258x195, 9K)

I like to pop a can of these every once in a while.

Attached: 51NNBROL1cL.jpg (340x340, 32K)

ew are you saying mercury will build up in my muscles if i keep eating fish

BASED

but really, REALLY smoky flavored. I have about 20 of them in my stash and can't bring myself to eat them again they are overkill on the smoke.

Do you guys think there's a link between high IQ and the consumption of fish? Just look at Japan's regular diet, and most of Europe, especially in Britain, well at one point. Now that anyone can get their hands on anything, I think a lack of fish in diets is a big reason why there's such a decline. Also remember to drink raw milk from cows that have been properly fed, another good source of omega-3.

Just had a can last night. Had much more restful sleep. Go to Mouth Full of Sardines for comprehensive deenz reviews.

I really want to like them.. pretty cheap too but they just look so gross. I go for salmon instead.

Remember to eat your veggies with oats also, too many people associate oats with breakfast and being sweet. Veggie and oat stew with fish as a side dish.

You can get more DHA in Salmon Roe but its much pricier..

Attached: Salmon_Roe.jpg (480x480, 51K)

No Benefit from Fish Oil
A new systematic review of clinical trials shows no clear benefit to consuming omega-3 fatty acids in food or supplements.

Steven Novella on August 8, 2018

funny you mention this OP. cause i saw this in the
news a couple weeks back.

sciencebasedmedicine.org/no-benefit-from-fish-oil/

Omega-3: Fish oil supplements do nothing to prevent heart attacks or stroke, major study finds

independent.co.uk/news/health/omega-3-good-fat-fish-oil-cod-liver-heart-attack-stroke-disease-death-cardiovascular-a8451426.html
oceana.org/blog/fish-oil-offers-few-health-benefits-plenty-harm-scientists-say

Fish Oil Offers Few Health Benefits but Plenty of Harm, Scientists Say
BY ALAYNA ALVAREZ DECEMBER 19, 2016

always do the opposite of what the fake jew
kike amalekite wants.

Attached: swasikike.jpg (475x482, 174K)

Sardines are fish for niggers. Good old salmon is the bomb.

Sometimes I mix Kasha with Oats 50/50... then whatever pleases.

Give me /deenz/ recipes because I generally cannot stand the fishy little fuckers.

heavy metal burdens are not typically reduceable without sometype of agent (specific foods, herbs, medicines etc.).
thus they build up over time.

>Good old salmon is the bomb.
Farmed salmon sucks and wild salmon is expensive as shit.

Attached: chlorella.jpg (163x300, 14K)

Not just the lack of fish consumption (low omega-3) but also the increasing presence of vegetable oils in the modern diet (high omega-6), which results in inflammation (including neuroinflammation) and raises bad cholesterol. A balanced omega-3 to omega-6 ratio is also essential for hormonal and reproductive health.
Don't just eat the sardines. Check EVERY SINGLE LABEL and avoid vegetable oils like the plague. Don't ever eat fucking potato chips.

Would you consider olive or basedbean oil as "vegetable oil"? What's wrong with vegetable oils, have you ever seen how they are 'made'? It's pretty natural.

PUFA's

Unfortunately fish are full of microplastics that bioaccumulate. I would eat fish maybe once a week tops.

Chia/Flax seeds have a lot of Omega 3's though

Olives, like avocados, are fruits not vegetables and are high in monosaturated fats which raise HDL cholesterol and lowers LDL cholesterol. Aka the best kind of fats. Olive oil is also manufactured in a mechanical process (pressing).
Vegetables oils like basedbean oil, corn oil, or sunflower oil are oxidized and processed chemically. We were never meant to consume that shit. Hence why omega-6 is unaturally high in the modern diet compared to the past.

vegetable oil is s 0 y oil

I eat a lot of tinned Mackerel personally

What do you cook with then? I mainly use butter and my deenz are in olive oil

I use canola oil for high-heat applications. Alternatives are pretty expensive. Mayb I go into peanut oil.

Daily reminder to allways buy superior Latvian sprats.

Attached: reklama-arnold-sorensen-riga-sprotes-_696.jpg (450x600, 225K)

Since peanuts are legumes, is it vegetable oil? Anyone got a source on this

>eating mercury laden seafood

Attached: 1519312962460.png (211x239, 3K)

Do sprats come whole with the spines and everything? I have to buy skinless and boneless deenz because the spines freak me out.

I had a panic attack when I opened a can of mackerel for the first time and they were basically whole fish minus the heads.

Never tried a sardine, looks so offputting. I imagine they taste like shit.

Get used to the bones fren, they're full of calcium.

>whole with the spines and everything
these give you Glycine which is important.

In the cooking process they are softened you bite right through them ...

Use pig fat, lard, avocado, or coconut oil if it's high temperature frying. Butter is also fine but clarified butter is even better. Just make sure it's from pasture raised cattle. If it's not high temperature you can also use olive oil.
Eat animal and fruit fats. Vegetable oils are a Food Industry meme that is destroying modern health.

eat flax seeds or hemp seeds instead

Sardines are not predators and they don't live long enough to accumulate significant amounts of mercury like Tunas.

It depends on the age of fish. Tuna lives long so it accumulates a lot of mercury in that time.
Fish with short lifespans dont accumulate as much.

Fucking cuck, the spine is digestible and eatable, sound when eating them can be unplesent in some first time eaters but you get used to it.

Your body will accumulate it.

Paranoia: The Reply

This is some great info, thanks.

>t. 10 year old

Everyone can acknowledge the smell, appearance, and taste (at first) is very offputting, especially if you didn't grow up with it.

Omega 3 concentrate oils. No mercury. Youre welcome you paranoid fuckers

>brain power
>posts on Jow Forums

Pick one

You are the brainlet here mate.
Tuna has mercury due to long lifespan.
Small fish with short lifespans have miniscule ammount of it. Health risk is almost nonexistent, and by far outweighed by pros of consumption.

Don’t they have a ton of sodium

Another factor in the Japanese diet is increased iodine consumption which is geographically associated with higher IQ.

>flax seeds
>Foods High In Phytoestrogens (amounts in µg per 100g of food/beverage)
>1. Flaxseeds 379,380.4
>2. Basedbeans 103,920.0
Literally worse than s o y

Master race reporting in

Attached: 51HyT5dIpBL._AC_SY400_.jpg (500x375, 39K)

nigger mods

I've always just used them as part of dog feed. I generally eat my own fished trout and fishmonger salmon.
I've been checking recipes, they do look good. I'm going to try some over a charcoal grill.
Jow Forums was useful for one

>the jews are to blame for my bad eating habits
the mutt strikes again

Attached: 058.jpg (363x410, 55K)

Exactly. How does this thread belong here while they allow all those shitty slide threads? Compromised mods just do whatever they want.

yet this thread is relegated to bant.....
interesting.......

wowe, sardines have become a new meme