GOOGLE - YOU VIOLATORS OF OXYGEN - I SAID YOU ARE FINISHED

"People will get frightened of travelling in the outback, because they don't have any confidence in the mapping," the general manager of the small town museum added "

You are your sick approach to life and living have imprisoned human beings in an artificial grid and the most pathetic insecure fearful state ever in the history of the world let me cast your lack of mind back a few: when the world, human beings - yes, we are actually real, and human - sailed along just fine without you.

Native tribes and sailors navigated by the stars, you eternal fuckwits of death and despair. In more modern times, we used this thing you don't have: intuition, and for people who knew how to LIVE it was called A SENSE OF ADVENTURE but no..

you assume, that the whole world is as frightened and fucked up as you are, and create systems that support YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS until everyone is as sick as you are.

Go fuck yourselves while you keep in the front of your Alphabet Inc mind that you. are. finished.

"Firms looking to promote their small towns as remote tourist destinations say Google Maps inflates travel times."
- ultimate patheticness on both sides.

Article: bbc.com/news/amp/business-46889432

Attached: 1612.jpg (302x321, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/16/opinion/sunday/tyranny-convenience.html?smid=pl-share
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tourists money and fear. WHAT A WAY TO BE DEAD IN A HUMAN BODY.

Localized GPS/beidau/glonass adjusting and routing algorithn weighting will be the literal traffic-shaping advertising tech fad of the 2020s.

Seoul defeated google maps. It's awesome- people actually understand how to navigate.

sound fucking SCHIZO to me.

it must be awful needing a device strapped to your face telling you where to go.

>t. nu terry
How exactly is google maps preventing people from using traditional navigation? Last time I checked it was completely optional

>sound fucking SCHIZO to me.

>create systems that support YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS until everyone is as sick as you are.

100% off their rocker nutcase wack job psycho schizos - all of them - obsessing over digital things and code.

you should be smashed to smitherines Google, for even daring to exist.

is that the point? i'm not repeating my original post to help you stay on topic and how dare you kind of defend them.

>must be awful needing a device strapped to your face telling you where to go

MENTAL ILLNESS. Get yours now at google.fuck. "We also have a wide range of similarity algorithms and boy do you look like Lady Gaga! Our A.I. facial recog said so."

Google.... : DIE.

Serious shit here. How do you know if google maps, instead of giving you the fastest route gives you a route based on billboards that pays for it? This is your future.

Tech makes things easier. Doing things easier breeds comfort. Comfort breeds weakness. If I understand your point, this is essentially what you're telling us. The problem with your whole argument though is that you're assigning a shitton of importance to travel and not enough importance to the destination. I feel I could also romanticize the struggle and hardships of getting my college degree and take a huge shit on people who just abused Chegg and took part in study groups. At the end of the day, however, we both got a degree and are now both equally qualified. So now here's my question to you: what exactly are the virtues of travelling without digital technology and why do you feel it's having such a negative effect on society?

>Serious shit here.

Damn right this is serious shit. This company has not only performed a fucking lobotomy on the whole world, they RAPE the earth's magnetic field by spinning GPS through wi-fi and they fucking target people.

>This is your future.

Not mine mate. I don't use a labotomyphone.

>what exactly are the virtues of travelling without digital technology and why do you feel it's having such a negative effect on society?
>Native tribes and sailors navigated by the stars, you eternal fuckwits of death and despair. In more modern times, we used this thing you don't have: intuition, and for people who knew how to LIVE it was called A SENSE OF ADVENTURE but no..you assume, that the whole world is as frightened and fucked up as you are, and create systems that support YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS until everyone is as sick as you are.

>REEEEE VISIT MY SMALL TOWN

all tourists are welcome to fuck off.

>- ultimate patheticness on both sides.

there's a fucking asshole in my small town who wasn't even born in this country who came here and started drumming up hype among local businesses about how they should get websites and advertise for tourism.

fuckwit of death.

the TRAFFIC here has increased a lot in just 3 years. there's a thing called INFRASTRUCTURE and when you don't have enough to support large influxes of people, you DON'T benefit the town, it ends up costing fucking money to make room for these part-time rubbish dumping city vermin scabs.

his name is shane kidd, a dope smoking hippy who likes to argue about politics at his wife's fucking birthday.

That sense of adventure... I can see what you mean, but I also feel like there really isn't much left to explore and discover here on Earth. I would definitely find it cool to explore the stars someday though, I'm sure humanity would get a big boost if we could make new maps of the stars and find an energy source powerful enough to propel us to new worlds. Unfortunately, the tech isn't there yet and I don't think it will be for a fucking long time. We can definitely build new worlds in our head through videogames and other forms of entertainment. I want to ask a new question: Do you think there's a way to rekindle the lust for adventure in people? Because talking shit about Google and society isn't gonna work for shit lol

it already doesn't give you the fastest route it gives you a route it thinks its the fastest based on an approximation of traffic density made from people's location compared to a loose aproximation of travel time based on other people or some mathematical model based on speed limits

in no step of google's data collection process is any of it meant to make travelling or trips any faster beyond avoiding traffic. the fact that it gives you multiple choices and tells you one of them is the fastest is straight up a trick to make you think that the route it calculated has more thought to it than distance x time

>Do you think there's a way to rekindle the lust for adventure in people? Because talking shit about Google and society isn't gonna work for shit

I will fuck with Google as much as I damn well please. Do you understand the damage these fucking psychopaths have done while you fantasise about somewhere other than right here now where you are with any sort of responsibility?

Planet Anal.

talking shit on google does a lot of stuff. the only reason their abusive garbage works is because they operate by abusing a collectivist mentality.

the only reason they can get away with destroying communities and people's livlihood with redesigns and service migrations is because people stand there and take it up the ass because 'everyone else is dealing with it'

nah. openly complain about this shit in public and most people just dont expect it. its not that they dont agree its that they are shocked that someone is telling them that yes indeed they aren't the idiots their virgin stepson calls them for thinking that gmail is a piece of shit, it really is a piece of shit.

the purpose of google navigation is to get you to a place you have never been before. its really good for that

it is not and has never been designed to optimize travel time and if you think it is then you're the reason that google has every single picture of your dick you've ever taken, even the ones you deleted

>talking shit on google does a lot of stuff. the only reason their abusive garbage works is because they operate by abusing a collectivist mentality.the only reason they can get away with destroying communities and people's livlihood with redesigns and service migrations is because people stand there and take it up the ass because 'everyone else is dealing with it'nah. openly complain about this shit in public and most people just dont expect it. its not that they dont agree its that they are shocked that someone is telling them that yes indeed they aren't the idiots their virgin stepson calls them for thinking that gmail is a piece of shit, it really is a piece of shit.

I second this wonderful motion.

>the purpose of google navigation is to get you to a place you have never been before

Greetings FOOL. It's called A SENSE OF ADVENTURE and by the way we already had maps for that.

We don't need the ass-rape version of something we already had.

Google Maps told my cousin it takes 40 minutes to get somewhere - it only takes 15.

INEPT can't wipe a baby's ass let alone their own Google ABC 123 bac to fucking kindergarten we all go.

We may not need it but most people want it. Convenience is king of this world and so if Google falls, something faster and better will rise. What makes you think people will go back to paper maps or reading from the stars when Microsoft and Yahoo are just itching to take Google's place? How do you expect people to want adventure over convenience?

there's also something called road signs. most people have eyes although that is in doubt when a fucking phone screen has hijacked their entire existence.

Most people don't need it but most people want it. That's why smartphones are so popular in the first place, because people think they make things easier. In this world, everyone has a smartphone and so everyone prioritizes convenience over a sense of adventure. How would you convince people to think the opposite?

>most people want it. Convenience is king of this world

lobotimised people only think they want it because "everyone else has it" its called marketing and saturation and peer pressure and consumerism history of:

convenience is not the king of any sane world when the result is an assfuck of the whole entire planet.

these companies will be eradicated and abolished permanently when all the evidence comes out of exactly what they have done and those SHEEP you call "people" will jump right on that bandwagon because they LOVE to get fake-righteous and virtue signal.

if they don't turn of their stupid phones and live at a higher level than a fucking 3 year old scared in the woods, they can just as easily be manipulated into position by the right side, as they have been by the most evil abomination to ever insult the fabric of life Google, Fuckbook, Twatter, Microshit , Instasham and Grapple.

DIE.

Been a while since I read a genuine mentally ill person here.

Get help, dude.

The 2 spaces raging redditor with mental disorder fearing the big corps instead of government monopoly. Wow you are an actual guy, moron.

Get help dude

>le strawman after red heiring after strawman
>some made up bullshit
>some reddit spacing
>you HAVE to care about others not to die
>DIE.

kys fag

>DIE.
LOL. I knew I struck a nerve.

Also, I feel you're entirely wrong about marketing and peer pressure fabricating a need for convenience. If anything, it's just technology in general. Technology has always grown so that we could do more in less time and so while it makes sense that adventuring is more fulfilling than convenience, it also takes up more time. From the stone wheel to NASA's space wheel, we will always build something that will do something better or faster than the previous iteration. If you could all the way back to the 1950's, would you feel happier there than at this point in time, despite all the scientific and technological leaps we've made since then? You've gotta think about all the advances we've made in communication, in medicine, and in navigation.

My final argument is that people stopped reading the stars and started using Google maps because we are naturally wired to want something "better". Why use bows when we have guns? Why use carriages when we have cars? Why use an encyclopedia when we have DuckDuckGo?

You've definitely convinced me to question the value of convenience in today's world, though. I'll leave with an article from the NYT about the tyranny of convenience. Good luck getting over your anger to form a battle plan against Google xD: nytimes.com/2018/02/16/opinion/sunday/tyranny-convenience.html?smid=pl-share

Hey, more power to you if you can "finish" them. Just I don't think you, or 7 million people together could.

>genuine mentally ill
>you assume, that the whole world is as frightened and fucked up as you are, and create systems that support YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS until everyone is as sick as you are.

>because we are naturally wired to want something "better".

100% no. we are naturally wired to the earth's magnetic field, not the assfuck that is GPS.

dont' school me, schoolboy. you are out of your league.

human beings have been LOMOTOMISED and disoriented by this technology and if you defend the kindergarten approach ot travel one time I will force you to eat 17 news articles listening to these asshit vermin whine because their tiny screen made their day go weird.

now kindly fuck off.

>Hey, more power to you if you can "finish" them

thank you. they are finished now, and forever.

This is what mental illness: the post, looks like

not a chance, asshole. this is what fury looks like.

go learn to read and care about something more than your own fat dumb ass ignorant circle jerk tek ego, fuckwit.

hot headed ay buddy you should get that checked out

This is funny, because this actually has nothing to do with Google.
People are just scapegoating.
>say Google Maps inflates travel times
Google generates its travel times from the time it takes people to travel routes, on average.
If it seems inflated that's probably because it takes that long for people to travel those routes.
In my experience the Google Maps travel times tend to be less than I take, unless I drive 10-15km/h over the limit.

People aren't visiting your shitholes because they're shitholes.

>an approximation of traffic density made from people's location compared to a loose aproximation of travel time based on other people or some mathematical model based on speed limits
That's actually wrong.
The traffic density is surprisingly accurate. If I'm driving a route and it says there will be a delay due to heavy traffic ahead, almost every time when I get to that point I get stuck in heavy traffic.
Sometimes there's no apparent cause for it, not peak hour traffic or whatever.

>100% no. we are naturally wired to the earth's magnetic field, not the assfuck that is GPS.
Actually, we are not. Some animals can detect the magnetic field and get direction based on it but humans are not one of them and never have been.
Sorry.

And in the end you are the very same guy who tells us how stupid a manned Mars mission would be.

>Actually, we are not. Some animals can detect the magnetic field and get direction based on it but humans are not one of them and never have been.

Blatantly false statement. Our brains are filled with magnetite, same as what birds have.

Kindly, and definitely fuck off, you sad Google defender. Go suck their dick in Sundar's office.

"oh gee marge I cant find my way to the store up the road. its only a 5 minute walk but the screen says its 20 and I don't know what direction to go"

(when convenience becomes highly inconvenient, as it always does.)

Attached: 1615.jpg (361x340, 13K)

dude, please don't become the local schizoposter, please. there wasn't any obvious mental illness around before you came here, please go to /x/ or Jow Forums or whatever and set up base there but not here, I beg you

Let's Terry this faggot Jow Forumsoyim

Attached: cianiggler.jpg (243x207, 4K)

I'll call the glow-in-the-dark bois

Hey this is the "big tek" fag who posted here a few months ago. leave before the inevitable idiots make you an hero in front of a train

kek
based and redpilled

>Been a while
I haven't seen once since yesterday, and its 12:07 AM - could be a new record
>and sadly, not even thats true

>"oh gee marge I cant find my way to the store up the road. its only a 5 minute walk but the screen says its 20 and I don't know what direction to go"(when convenience becomes highly inconvenient, as it always does.)

welcome mentally ill Jow Forumssters and kin of the iPhone lobotomised kind.

please insert google's cock in your mouths via skype, not that we needed proof ur a bunch of whores.

[They] want you all to be a heard of mindless nigger cattle. Rotting your brain by removing any thought processes and bombaring you with constant stimuli.

stop redditspacing while you relocate too

Well said

why? so companies like criminal Google can get away with it? no thanks.

I enjoy being ALIVE.

>Google generates its travel times from the time it takes people to travel routes

equally a fuckwit way to spoonfeed pathetic time-addicts filled with fear when they want to go pollute other places for their own amusement and shitty selfies of them standing in front of beautiful landscapes, blocking the view.

if you or anyone else needs a small fucking screen telling you how to wipe your own ass, instead of following road signs or asking around, or maybe even check the mileage on those signs and figure it out yourself, you are too lobomotised to be part of the real world.

>stop redditspacing while you relocate too

redditspacing is as fuckwit a meme as "schizo". some of us have been around longer than juvenile reddit and we type how ever the fuck we please.

first-world baby-whiner.