Why does Apple hate freedom?

Why does Apple hate freedom?

Attached: 1539673029277.png (679x680, 88K)

Toddlers can't handle freedom. You need to restrict them.

Unlike most the retards here I'm actually succesful. $500k self made and studying at yale.

I do not need to be able to repair my computer personally, it's a waste of my time and I'll take it to the apple store. I don not want to pimp out my desktop, it's a waste of time. When I'm using my phone, I don't want botnet shit being downloaded and again can't be bothered changing any settings. On macs at least you can download pretty much anything as far as I know, never had any trouble.

In other words, apple thinks the convenience of less "freedom" is worth the cost increase to the consumer, and if you look at what most successful people use, they're right. It just works.

Attached: 1526131255566.jpg (866x900, 124K)

i bet you suck nigger cock on a daily basis

>blah blah I'm rich
Considering you get paid to advertise on Jow Forums, I doubt it.
>apple thinks the convenience of less "freedom" is worth the cost increase to the consumer
What increase? How does the consumer benefit from not being able to change their SSD?
>if you look at what most successful people use, they're right. It just works.
Ad hominem.

>.$500k self made and studying at yale
yeahok.gif

iSERFS BTFO

Attached: 1539000027058.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Idk senpai

Attached: image.jpg (679x680, 272K)

based

>one of the largest contributors to LLVM/clang
>frequently contributes upstream to FreeBSD (aka code sharing)
>kernel and userland (coreutils, Darwin core) is free as in freedom
>even backed and contributed to a free distro for a while (OpenDarwin)
>supports Xorg so you can run your favourite Loonix programs
>frequently uses open standards instead of inventing their own protocols
They love freedom. But they’re not fanatics and borderline communists. Gotta earn money somehow.

This, they are more like cattle than they think

Itoddlers are sheep who need to be strapped in and told what they can and can't do.

Attached: 1529088239993.jpg (640x360, 81K)

This

Poo in loo Rajeet.

Attached: 1526190555903.jpg (643x960, 256K)

Seething

based

That's not ad hominem its appeal to popularity

fpbp

Imagine being so ignorant you don't know that Microsoft is the singular worst company in personal computing history.

was*

What makes them not the worst anymore?
Fundamentally, anyway. Sure, they're not as blatanty evil as Bill Gates is anymore, but everything they do is worthless to anybody with half a lick of sense.
They became Apple, except Apple does Apple better, and Apple is already worthless in its own right. Office 365 is fucking embarrassing.
Microsoft is terrible for anybody and everybody, from companies to colleges to consumers. Every product they have is complete shit.
Nobody even wants the xbox for fucks sake.

Attached: admitting-youre-an-asshole-is-the-first-step-27119886.png (500x370, 95K)

ITT itoddlers

Dumbass, you can install Windows on a mac. Name one thing you CAN'T install on a mac.

Attached: 12541081_937323559715474_4657176975660586811_n.jpg (576x308, 36K)

GNU/Linux. T2 shitty chip forbids it

Yeah would you rather trust a 14 year old girl more with an Iphone whichi is basically a child's toy or some central mainframe super computer

This, it just werks and allows me to not have to worry about configuring any of my devices

literally takes 3 clicks of a mouse to have T2 give lyenooks permission

>Every product they have is complete shit.

I have a Surface Pro. It's pretty nice tbqh. But I still have a low opinion of Microshaft. I'm grateful that they're not as horrible as Apple, but I still want to move on to Linux. I cherish muh freedoms.

Based

>i don not want
>500k self made and studying at yale

Attached: 1536857233142.png (625x773, 110K)

Wrong. Disabling the option does fucking nothing.

fpbp

based

I want Satania to sit on my penis.

>What increase? How does the consumer benefit from not being able to change their SSD?
Same guy. Mac os specifically setup to work with the inbuilt ssd, you know you're getting top performance, more durable and muh thin.

It does have 2 major cons, they absolutely rip you off in pricing during configuration and you can't simply put your own in to dodge this, and if something goes wrong you better have had it backed up.

I think most people here can guess what size they'll need for the next 5 years at least so upgrading later isn't really an issue, just when you get it at the start to save money. Another thing is that we all know batteries gonna go to shit before anything else and they replace it with an official one for 200, which imo is obviously overpriced but not completely ridiculous on a 2000 laptop. You can also remove the bottom without voiding warranty for dust cleanout on the pro.

The only thing which I really think they need to improve on is dust filters on the intakes at the side, or make it easier to get the bottom off.

>frequently uses open standards instead of inventing their own protocols
that's just false.
>They love freedom. But they’re not fanatics and borderline communists. Gotta earn money somehow.
they and other companies that now use and develop open source stuff like to offload development work onto code monkeys who do it for free. nothing wrong with that but everyone should take into account that everything they do is for profit so if you don't like your shit being sold without your knowledge you're better off installing gentoo.

Newfags

Certainly whatever branches from UNIX is better, the rest depends on your use cases