1. Would you date/marry someone with a kid from a previous relationship/marriage?

1. Would you date/marry someone with a kid from a previous relationship/marriage?
2. Are you a virgin?

Attached: Asobi-Asobase-01-20.jpg (853x480, 61K)

When question 1 combines with question two

Attached: 1528544973124.jpg (720x540, 54K)

Me:
1. Maybe, but more likely no.
2. Yes.
The real deal breaker, though, is if she watches anime. Doesn't watch anime? That's a big red flag, no thanks.

Date? Probably, I mean, you're not supposed to be the kid's new dad or something, if she starts hinting that I should bond with the kid in any sort of way save a cordial relationship I'd cut her off. Marrying is different, maybe if I was older and already had another marriage I divorced from, but in my current standing (25, single, never a gf) I feel marrying someone who already had children is getting the short end of the stick.

What's wrong, virginboy?

>feel marrying someone who already had children is getting the short end of the stick.
lol wtf why? The kid might be kickass.

Only if she's a virgin

So, if the kid was adopted it would be okay? What if it was a lab baby made from her egg and sperm from her previous bf?

Glad I didn't take the bait. Just fuck off edgy normie.

Attached: 1542456644544.jpg (490x490, 44K)

wouldn't care, the baby would be just like an adopted child

1. no
2. yea

No I hate kids

Attached: 4567890765779.jpg (768x1024, 315K)

Idk why you're so insecure about this. I'm a virgin, and most likely would not be able to cope with my partner having a child with someone else. Big fucking deal, I'll never find myself in such a situation, lighten up.

No
Yes

True.
What if the kid was super into im@s, and the kid could be like a friend rather than your child?

No.
Yes.

Yes.
No.

no
yes

Attached: 0d1ddfdc5e7f165af1dce873979e0194.jpg (396x494, 45K)

1. Depends, widow with white kid yes, roastie no thx
2. No but I kind of wish I was, thots were a mistake

1. Maybe?
2. Yeah.

Nope
Also no, I mutually lost my v-card to my wife, expecting a kid next month lmao

Attached: Follow your dreams.jpg (712x750, 69K)

Doing it right

No
Yes

No
Yes

No UNLESS the kid's father is dead and the kid could pass as my child
No