What's a good bloggin platform? One where can I say "fag" and stuff without it being a big deal

What's a good bloggin platform? One where can I say "fag" and stuff without it being a big deal.

Attached: chris_christie.gif (480x480, 3.8M)

Why not Jow Forums?

I want some permanence

Typical tripfaggotry.

your own

I could host my own stuff - either static files or wordpress. But if I went the wordpress route then I thought why not just use their website.

this

medium

>good bloggin platform? One where can I say "fag"
> But if I went the wordpress route then I thought why not just use their website.
Pick one.

I've heard of mastodon. I thought it was more of a twitter replacement based on what I've seen.
I like the aesthetic of neocities (days of the personal page), but I don't know how easy it would be for people to find my stuff/comment within the ecosystem; wp was always good for that.

Attached: white-dove.jpg (1920x1200, 125K)

this

What do fags like you even blog about

Create your own and host it yourself.

Everyone should have their own websites bois

Is mastodon actually good? From what I've heard everyone on there is either a batshit insane genderfluid tumblr refugee or rabid nazi gab.ai-rejects.

Tumblr

I did check out mastdon for a few days and it t honestly looks like some safe spaces bulshit

It is currently housing the tumblr nsfw refugees, so it looks twice as bad. Before that, it had a lot of weird furry types on there.
An ideal platform would be one where people couldn't get banned for being offensive. All these "lefty" platforms only seem lefty on the outside. On the inside, you'll see whatever you "follow", so they're all good until you say the wrong word. Gab.ai sucked because it was completely "righty"; I don't need that, I just like using gay as a pejorative and other "wrong" words.

Attached: cat_leaving.jpg (705x624, 40K)

Blogs are fucking 2k10

>2k10
You didn't save anything by not typing 2010. You just look like a 14 year old trying to be clever.

This is Jow Forums you pseudo adult. We use 1337speak here.

Don't get confused between wordpress.com and wordpress.org user

try not being a gross homophobic piece of shit instead

Nearlyfreespeech.net setup a WordPress blog on it and you can post your gay Frozen fanfiction to your heart's delight.

try not being a fag