In-Ear Monitors General: Soundmagic edition

IEM advice request template:
>Your Budget
>Your Location
>Wired/wireless
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
>Sound signature
>Past IEMs

Attached: soundmagic_ep20_dynamic_stereo_earbud_earphones_black_12753064_3.jpg (1500x997, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/lovinstartech/m.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-HEADROOM-MS16-In-Ear-Earphone-Earbuds-Sports-Running-Headset-With-Mic-For-Phone-PC-Tablet/32828298514.html
aliexpress.com/item/MOONSTAR-i10-tws-Bluetooth-Earphones-Wireless-earphone-Bluetooth-5-0-Earbuds-Touch-control-headset-for-all/32961200585.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-KZ-MMCX-Cable-Silver-Plating-Cable-Upgraded-Cable-Replacement-Cable-Use-For-Shure-SE535-SE846/32820576571.html
aliexpress.com/item/3-5mm-Wired-Earphone-Cable-Detachable-MMCX-Connector-Replacement-Cord-Without-MIC-For-Shure-SE215-SE425/32937506078.html
penonaudio.com/bgvp-dm6.html
headfonics.com/2018/06/shanling-m0-review/
innerfidelity.com/images/SoundmagicE10.pdf
ebay.com/itm/3-5mm-Earphone-Cable-Detachable-MMCX-Cord-With-MIC-For-Shure-SE215-SE425-UE900/173413905866
audiofool.reviews/2018/12/20/nicehck-m6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so i have the soundmagic e80s and a pair of sony mh755s i just got

i want to know if there is an under $50 (US) IEM (earbud) that has the soundmagics nice flatness with longer/deeper bass like the mh755s?

Where did you get the mh755s and are they authentic?

Yinyoo V2s I guess?

i'm 90% sure they are authentic (short cord, the short J-cord, sound staging/signature seems to match what's been posted for them)
i got them off ebay from this store, dunno if they still have them
ebay.com/sch/lovinstartech/m.html

whats the gayest shit I can get for $200?

A framed picture of yourself

gayer please

a framed picture of your micropenis

all of your gay ~50 dollar chinkshit iem's all sound the same, and not that fucking good for what you pay.

i got you senpai

> Beats
> $200
> Shit build
> Shit sound
> NEGABASS
> 3 star reviews

Attached: a2081b09-4210-4da3-a9f7-c8170b48de78.jpg (1006x565, 76K)

>Your Budget
$10
>Your Location
USA
>Wired/wireless
Either
Earbuds
>Sound signature
Doesn't matter
>Past IEMs
Apple Earpods

My GF broke the Earpods that came with her iPhone and needs a chinky alternative. She doesn't like getting foam/rubber dildo'd in the ear with IEMs so she wants earbuds specifically.

well what do you recommend ignoring that budget?

Get her another Earpods. I doubt that she'd want good chink earphones.

Have we gone full chink? Is there a good list of top iems for 2018 minus the chink brands?

RECOMMEND BUDGET DAPS NOW

Attached: 367896702-1167240314.jpg (800x800, 551K)

here ya go MS16 are about as good as earbuds get for that price.
aliexpress.com/item/New-HEADROOM-MS16-In-Ear-Earphone-Earbuds-Sports-Running-Headset-With-Mic-For-Phone-PC-Tablet/32828298514.html

You should really be nuying her the cheap chinese airpod copy "i10 tws" and id bet she let you dildo her any way you want.

aliexpress.com/item/MOONSTAR-i10-tws-Bluetooth-Earphones-Wireless-earphone-Bluetooth-5-0-Earbuds-Touch-control-headset-for-all/32961200585.html

Attached: f706b247-f3eb-4d42-984b-0164bf956eee.jpg (499x566, 20K)

sansa clip [zip]

thoughts on pic related?

Attached: Tin-Audio-T2-2.jpg (1400x900, 132K)

kinda ok

Didnt the DM6 just clobber everything up into the 600 dollar bracket ? and its made by BGVP that happens to be a chink vendor. Whats beyond that ? CA ? 64 audio ?

i have been trying to work it all out in my head

entry chink < mid chink - moondrop - final - ety

Attached: 4a7d9b69-393e-490f-805e-651bec361ba7.png (259x327, 113K)

explain pls

you will still use them as beaters no matter how much money you spend on higher end shit [ pictured with a solid $7 BT ]

Attached: IMG_5777.jpg (3264x2448, 2.41M)

>solid $7 BT
sauce?

>my budget is 4 pesos and a piece of string also i don't care what it is and have no preferences
go on amazon and search by lowest price

Attached: 1424329196849.jpg (640x566, 48K)

actually waht would be a good non-BT replacement cable for them?

aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html

> T2 cable
- do you wear them over ear or straight down ?
- do braided cables trigger you ?
- right angle jack or straight ?

Attached: afb03f2e-3320-43f2-8f12-287193e58e84.jpg (885x689, 52K)

straight down is preferable, angled is nicer but not a showstopper, braids are sexy

BAM

aliexpress.com/item/New-KZ-MMCX-Cable-Silver-Plating-Cable-Upgraded-Cable-Replacement-Cable-Use-For-Shure-SE535-SE846/32820576571.html

Attached: 1c54fa80-aa44-4190-83b2-299f816657fb.jpg (746x572, 98K)

Attached: tanks.jpg (2464x1590, 215K)

now do right angle

Can anyone else comment on the dm6? its getting phenomenal reviews

it's a typical hyped up fotm chifi iem

>does not ship to canada

fucking based

2 DOLLA BAM !
aliexpress.com/item/3-5mm-Wired-Earphone-Cable-Detachable-MMCX-Connector-Replacement-Cord-Without-MIC-For-Shure-SE215-SE425/32937506078.html

Cant Buy them even if you tried; there is only one vendor and penonaudio.com/bgvp-dm6.html

> Now the custom order need wait for a long time, Because orders queued to the end of January, and February is the Chinese Traditional New Year holiday , factory will have 15-20 days holiday. so you may have to wait until February 20th .

Attached: 5b86ce9b-fd4d-450b-bdec-efb34d13df43.jpg (471x359, 16K)

Actually they just emailed me back. March is the absolute earliest they can ship.

WOMP WOMP

Attached: f3db9134-78d9-4b5e-a70a-74ec803d469e.jpg (983x545, 98K)

So what? I hear they're like if someone came in your ear. Should be worth the wait, no?

Bass? Remax or 1more not sure if they still sell them but most amounts of bass of any non dildo earbuds

F stand for friendly.
Ruizu a50 looks sexy. Benjie c18 too.

>release product
>give it to a handful of shills who make it seem like it's THE GREATEST THING OF ALL TIME and let a handful of other people buy it before making it impossible to get
>since no one has them hype intensifies over time from expectations of the shill reviews
how can you not see through such an obvious trend? bgvp's biggest failure is chifi memes move so fast that by the time it's readily available some other company will have something else and no one will remember what a dm6 is

Attached: 1478414597948.gif (500x500, 994K)

Need a tiny DAP recommendation (think Sansa Clip+ size) with USB C thank

M0

not sure what you mean by e80s flatness when it has a few peaks.

so any chink iems above $2 are a scam?

not really. it depends on what you're looking for. 90% of it is over hyped trash. 5% is competitive and the other 5% is actually the best bang for your buck.

Nah man at least 2 or 3 anons own the DM6 here one has custom anime shells. From all reports they live up to the hype I missed out cause i was busy moving house Its not a scam.

The scam is buying 4 x $50 KZ iems instead of one DM6

> usb-c
> tiny dap

You literally have no other option than the M0 and lucky you that option is BASED.

Attached: m0_gif.gif (1000x562, 268K)

TRUTH. The market is absolutely saturated look at this fucking shit [picture related]

Attached: Screenshot-2019-1-17 Brands - AudioBudget.jpg (1235x5083, 1.69M)

look at all that untuned trash. I'd only buy shit from two of those companies (moondrop/fiio) and bgvp if those weren't in stock.

they are part of the handful of people bought them because of the shill reviews to add on to the hype, when there's pretty much only one person who is willing to say anything other than glowing praise towards every aspect of them some massive red flags should be waving in your head

Attached: thinly veiled shill.png (1067x222, 50K)

>m0 is based

But this review points out a few flaws? headfonics.com/2018/06/shanling-m0-review/

>headfonics.com/2018/06/shanling-m0-review/
>flaws
The only valid criticism is the lack of eq and that's coming through firmware update.
No one can tell the difference between daps so the sound impressions are bs.
The power argument is somewhat valid but it has more power than the clip and you shouldnt be using high impedance cans on the go anyway.
He even says it the best value dap he's ever tested.

How bad is the quality drop using that BT cable with the T2s?

What seller should I get it from?

Wooeasy will drop the price to 88 USD if you leave the message "audiofight.info".

Looks like an ugly Apple Watch clone, what's up with the irregular corner radii and borders. Plus that screen is tiny, and has huge ass black bezels around it. 1/10 wouldn't buy.

friendly reminder not to get 2-pin if you participate in any kind of outdoor physical activity

Yep, use wireless instead.

Would buy two more mh755 for family.
What do you think is best detachable cable system?
A. 2pin/mmcx
B. Zeos' hd600 style ( 3.5mm jack on splitter.)

Im leaning towards b option, because i have $2 bluetooth lying around.

for headphones? aviation plug
MMCX for iems i guess

For mh755 exactly.

how would you describe them? i originally had the e10s which were described as "flat", and later the e80s which were "the older brother with a little more bass" (which was technically true but not really)

Jeez man the e10s are not flat. Their mids are scooped as can be seen here
innerfidelity.com/images/SoundmagicE10.pdf
This is harman target compensated but even if you go by diffuse field target compensation those mids would still be recessed.
Now the E80s are a little bit more V shaped with mids being present but bass being emphasized above the spectrum. There is also a 6.5k peak which makes them sound brighter overall to the mh755s. In terms of balance the mh755 are more neutral so i'm not sure where you are getting the impression that the e80s are more neutral. It's hard to recommend something with more extended bass because the e80s has more bass overall. Maybe you're just used to a V shaped sound signature.

Attached: Soundmagic-E80C-web.jpg (1649x819, 228K)

Generally, diffuse field has 2 to 3db more treble than Harman.

ebay.com/itm/3-5mm-Earphone-Cable-Detachable-MMCX-Cord-With-MIC-For-Shure-SE215-SE425-UE900/173413905866
Right angled plug + in-line remote. If you want to use it cable down you can cut off the heat-shrink type earhooks - easy, if a bit tedious.
I got this cable on two of my earphones and they've been really nice, especially for the price.

>headflux
Try not to read into most unspecified IEM measurements too deeply. It's a bit difficult to get results that look like those made by ear simulator without a 711.
The coupler here is a Veritas, not a good unit.

>Your Budget
£100
>Your Location
Bongland
>Wired/wireless
No preference, so probably wired for price/performance
Hanging IEM
>Sound signature
Neutral
>Past IEMs
Lots of cheap shit

Was about to buy E80s, is there a better alternative? Help appreciated

how hard it is to replace the cable on T2s? do I need specialized equipment, much force, risk of damaging the earphones? Asking because in 14days a cable will come and not sure if wait or not

Any earbuds better than the MS16?
I'm looking for an upgrade but am too autismo for true IEMs

>Your Budget
$20
>Your Location
USA (NY)
>Wired/wireless
Wired
Earbuds
>Sound signature
Neutral
>Past IEMs
Sony MDR-something 2004-2009
headphones for a bit
Philips 2010-2011 (lost these)
headphones again
Skullcandy Ink'd (1st generation only) 2012-now, bought 4 pairs over the years
I love the Skullcandy ones because they're cheap and sound okay for the price but they were discontinued by SC and I don't know if the store I keep buying them from still carries them.

suck unless you enjoy nigger bass and terrible sounding music

It's much more easier to do than searching for your micropenis that's for sure.

Don't worry m8, it's easy. You don't even need to replace the cables (unless they broke, which is why you should keep the cable that you bought).

Attached: okay_pepe.jpg (1000x800, 91K)

>Your Budget
20€
>Your Location
Europe
>Wired/wireless
Wireless
Earbuds
>Sound signature
I don't care, it's for the gym

Need a chinkfi dap, looking at shaling m0 but it's too small for my liking.. Suggestions?

Fiio M6

>Your Budget
50-70$
>Your Location
canuckistan
>Wired/wireless
wired
dunno, earbuds I guess
>Sound signature
balanced?
>Past IEMs
RP-HJE120-K

Attached: 1547511806737.jpg (526x521, 29K)

>budget
up to 100
>location
Vancouver but have to box in Seattle
>wired/wireless
wireless for active use
>sound signature
neutral or V LMAO
>past I'm
1more ibfree Bluetooth (LAUNDRY'D)

Give Aria a try.
Crescent? Or if you want, go deep with mh755.
Zs3 with their Bluetooth cable.

About earbuds (mx500 style housing) my best advice is try not to spend over $50.

Ignore this faggot, these iems are decent. Bass is definitely not too much, if anything it's slightly lacking.

What would be a decent upgrade overall sound quality wise over my se215? Is there anything significantly better in 100$ range?

>>Your Budget
$/€250
>>Your Location
germoney
>>Wired/wireless
whatever
>>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
earbuds
>>Sound signature
wat?
>>Past IEMs
airpods

Has anybody heard the NiceHCK M6? They look like bgvp dmg clone at a cheaper price. It seems the chinks are chinking themselves here

Moondrop kanas pro for harman curve? Etymotic e3xr if like DEEP INSERTION and diffuse field signature

>Your Budget
50 bongers
>Your Location
Bongland
>Wired/wireless
Either I suppose. I've only ever used wired, so if there are any explicit downsides to wireless ones then I'd like to know.
Again, I've only ever used earbuds but I'm open to any unless there are notable downsides.
>Sound signature
I guess neutral would be my best bet.
>Past IEMs
Sennheiser CX 1.00. Wasn't an informed purchase, I just grabbed them in Tesco lol.

Anyone can help me decide between mee audio m6 2018 or macaw gt600s?

Just buy T2s annoying fags

audiofool.reviews/2018/12/20/nicehck-m6/
good review

I have a phone with a usb-c port (no headphone jack), would it be a terrible idea to use a dongle if I buy something like the T2s?

No, you will notice no difference between the donge and a native 3.5 port
If you wanna drop some more dosh consider a Sonata HD, for around $20 you'll get considerably better sound and volume than directly from your phone

Attached: 1545099038830.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

> hanging neutral iem
Tin Audio T2

you just shove your fingernail in the gap and it pops

earbuds are just crippled man up and IEM dude try the T2 if not the MS16 is pretty much your only option

> $20 wired neutral earbud
MS16

> wireless earbuds gym
i10 tws airpod clone

> $50 wired balanced
Tin T2

> $100 wireless active v shaped LMAO
Revonext QT2 with TRN BT10 BT cable

> 250 earbuds
you dont want earbuds

> 50 bongers wired straight down neutral
Thats a solid Tin T2 rec

Attached: IMG_6884.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

Thanks for the advice, I'm just trying to get the cheapest decent pair of IEMs right now but I'll remember about that cable if I ever need it

Hey, could you give me your impressions on this?thanks senpai

use the dongle its what it is there for they sound just fine and better that bluetooth although bluetooth is an easy option with the T2 see

Thanks user. Although I wonder, why would you use bluetooth if it still requires you to use a cable anyway

Thats literally the cheapest bluetooth mmcx i could find and its sounds great with the T2. It has one job and thats to go LOUD and it delivers. I mainly use it for cycling and at the gym with my watch ! you could use it all the time but beware the ~ 3.5 hour battery wall - thats just life.

Im stuck with an iphone 6 which means i only have SBC and AAC codecs. Its transparent enough. If you have Android Phone with APT-X and buy the newer TRN BT 10 that supports APT-X i expect it would be even better and borderline wired sound with 16bit lossless flac files

LEL because (RWS) Real Wireless Stereo adaptors are U N A E S T H E T I C

Attached: 0c49a273-f129-4770-9899-ce2424cdd440.jpg (498x500, 28K)

How's the quality on these Bluetooth adaptors? Hissing, aptx hd, ll?

Tnx, read it already. That's what got me interested in them in the first place

Attached: NiceHCK-M6-contents-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

That's a nice looking cable

Hey Zishan user, you mentioned last time on removing the grill in a tin t2. How do I remove it? I'm going to clean it.