US signs act that opens government data to the public into law

datainnovation.org/2019/01/open-government-data-act-signed-into-law-establishes-u-s-as-leader-in-open-data/
engadget.com/2019/01/15/open-government-data-act-law/
pastebin.com/iqWX8EdN
>POTUS has signed a bill into law that includes the OPEN Government Data Act, following approvals (and amendments) from the Senate and then by the House of Representatives. The sweeping legislation is aimed at making public data released by the government easier to access via smartphones and other electronic devices. It essentially requires that federal agencies publish any "non-sensitive" info in a "machine-readable" format (meaning in a file type that a phone or laptop can process, rather than a raw data dump).
Thoughts?

Attached: 1540651822549.png (1110x590, 572K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/01/16/politics/senate-democrats-sanctions-russia/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm surprised.

It's a PR stunt to get attention away from the russia probe. This entire government shut down thing is just his last bid effort to shut down the FBI's investigation and get off the hook while the country falls into a 07-09 recession again which he'll blame the democrats for.

Attached: 1544117685917.gif (380x213, 498K)

>muh russian collusion

Attached: 1545595228173.png (545x470, 237K)

Look man, trump isn't even hiding it anymore. He doesn't give a shit as long as his puppets do his bidding and his ass isn't under a burner. It's all been about diverting attention to his shenanigans. He said it best back then when he mentioned how easy it was to manipulate republicans.

cnn.com/2019/01/16/politics/senate-democrats-sanctions-russia/index.html

Attached: AA4BF4D7-A730-470B-A398-C1A2E8A07AEA.jpg (415x381, 58K)

>russia

Attached: 1546396522774.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

Attached: BD4ED951-9624-4441-99C8-E9636212E761.jpg (633x729, 34K)

There are conspiratards who still believe the whole Russia nonsense? From from JFK to fake moon landings, you stupid mutts will believe in literally anything.

>CNN
>Citing a fake meme image that someone made to deceive people like you
you are a joke

Yes user. A bill the Democrats supported is part of a huge conspiracy to distract the public from the allegations that the Democrats have been making for 3 years.

thread = derailed
good job nigger

My parents work for the government and didn't get a check on Friday. The mortgage is due, car payments are due, bills are due, babysitter needs to get paid. They've essentially just focused all money on keeping us fed while they go to work without pay and expect to default on the mortgage and car loans next month.

Thanks trump, you really FUCKING saved us from the boogieman this time. Build le wall.

Attached: 802.jpg (500x680, 43K)

Gubmint workers are the scum of the Earth next to politicians. Get fucked you worthless parasite.

>over 2 years
>still 0 evidence of Russian collusion
And even if the Russians did meddle, who cares

Attached: conquistador chan.jpg (480x300, 26K)

If you don't have 6 months living expenses built up in case of loss of paycheck, you are living beyond your means. Also, if my employer refused to pay me I would quit. Why don't your parents?

Democrats funded multiple walls already. When Trump wants a complete wall dems stonewall and would rather have you starve then secure the border and let Trump do what promised to.

Obviously this is what his opponents what you dumbass.
Stop being a faggot and endure some temporary suffering so that we can secure our future

want you to think*
>mfw I'm the dumbass

Attached: 0f25487b082c2ed1236943764993f1091db366b634462d4f3658d22c38b838bb.jpg (527x554, 100K)

Okay lad, enjoy contracting e.coli at the supemarket.

People who just want the government to go back to doing their jobs. Not every "non-essential" employee is a TSA molester.

Look man, the man said he would shut down the government and he did.

HAHA yeah man, giving up collage to help my family from becoming homeless is something I totally want to do right now.

Maybe they should've worked real jobs instead of stealing money from the taxpayer by doing nothing?

OBSESSED

Yeah man, doing things like inspecting food for e.coli is fucking nothing, right? So what if you have to risk shitting blood for 2 weeks and dying from that, inspections are a meme amirite?

You don't need the government for that, parasite.

I didn't ask what you wanted to, I said stop being a faggot
>collage
must not be a very good one

We'll see soon enough. Good luck trusting farmers doing it with all the high tech equipment they have lmao.

Look in the grand scheme of things my family is being used as a pawn for a political game of chess. Whatever my or your political affiliations may be it's a shitty situation and I have a right to complain about it.

You're so stupid you don't know that government inspections account for only 20% of all food inspections. Yeah, farmers and restaurant owners want to poison you with food so they can be sued and defamed into oblivion.
This is your brain on Statism.

Muh gubmint chex.

Sounds like they need to listen to more Dave Ramsey.

>He doesn't wash his produce before consumption

What sort of animal are you?

Did you misquoted?

Yeah, meant for

Go ahead guys, what could possibly go wrong? Washing lettuce in cold water will totally kill and that e.coli amirite?

Attached: 105146304-GettyImages-504709870.530x298.jpg (530x298, 41K)