What does Jow Forums use to keep the dust bunny away?

What does Jow Forums use to keep the dust bunny away?

I live with a boyfriend that smokes and its kind of hellish on my pc. I used to have a HEPA filter, that helped for a while, but what other methods can mitigate its buildup?

Attached: file.png (500x500, 299K)

Tell him to fuck off outside, smoking indoors is just not worth it
Otherwise just moar HEAP filters

Oh, and obviously carbon filters

Don't hook up with smokers, that's disgusting
There's really not any fullproof method for cheap filters, and stronger solutions require high static pressure from your fans

begone thot

murder him

simple really. Fuck indoor smokers

Faggot

Fuck smokers in general.
>estimated 40,000 deaths annually from second-hand smoke alone.
>gun homicides are less than half that

I recently evaluated my position on smoking. Smokers are ok in my book now because they're not dancing around being a slave to the tobacco jew like vapers are.

Its the winter, if I tell him to use the window he just gets upset and complains about the cold.

Would thick mesh filters restrict airflow too much? I've been thinking about getting something like this for my intakes for a while, just pasting it all over the vents of my case.

Attached: file.png (800x600, 901K)

beat the shit out of him

i'm assuming you're a man (GAY) by the way

Okay? I'm asking about filters user

Attached: file.png (800x600, 1M)

beat the shit out of him even if you are a woman(girl) and then you wont need filters

For dust bunnies any old filter material you could buy off of amazon would be better than nothing. If its specifically the smoke you are worried about you need a MERV filter of 11 or higher to trap smoke particles. WAY easier to tell your dumbass BF to smoke outside than try and deal with filtering tiny smoke particles.

Adding filters is not solving the problem. The problem is that that faggot smokes and that your pussy ass is putting up with it instead of making him stop or throwing his sorry ass out if he doesn't.

Fair enough, I'll probably get some cheaper filtering material then if just thicker mesh isn't going to do much good. May help at least for now, I don't really know much about filters and wasn't aware of MERV ratings until now, thank you, that should help.

stop being a pussy
tell him to either smoke outside, stop smoking, or leave him

for the smoking faggot, get a soldering filter, hakko makes a good one, and force him to exhale with it on, and force him to clean the filter, if that doesn't scare him into quitting, you have a retard as a partner, but at least you won't have all that tar shit in your pc anymore.

vapers are faggots, but they are inhaling glycerin and nicotine, overall safer than smoking without the horrendous smell.

>my pc gets dirty pls help
>oh also he gives me cancer but who cares

tell him to only smoke on the shitter when the fan is on.

Murder suicide is the only real answer. Fags should be gassed anyway.

give OP a break. he's just in a shitty relationship, but seems like a generally decent, caring person. an incel like you wouldn't understand.

this but unironically
Lol OP just fuck off

Pic related so you must be a soft cocked poofter and you know what they say about soft cocked poofters? You're gonna get fucked in the ass.

Attached: no_girls_allowed_internets1[1].jpg (973x655, 72K)