What feature phone should I buy? I just want call and text. The ability to use a custom wallpaper would be nice...

What feature phone should I buy? I just want call and text. The ability to use a custom wallpaper would be nice, as would a music player, but they're not necessary. I want no Internet connectivity and preferably no camera.
What are the best options? Pic related looks nice and I may get one down the road, but $350 is too much for me to spend on a basic phone right now

Attached: MP02-main.jpg.image_popup.jpg (660x576, 65K)

Zte f-160

Go for the cheapest option, the brand doesn't matter at this point.

/thread

Make your own, you fucking idiot.

this
im sick of all the goddamn idiots on Jow Forums these days who cant complete a task as simple as making their own phone.

>look up the MP02 on youtube
>LE DIGITAL DETOX

People don't seem to understand that this phone is meant to be a router/hotspot for more suitable smart devices (laptops, tablets, etc.).

There is a camera on this one

just admit you're a poorfag lol

Fucking remove it then retard. I removed the camera from my xiaomi just fine faggot

>asks for featurephone
>pic related

That is android smartphone you baiting idiot.
There are no featurephones that are worth attention. Samsung xcover is not made anymore. Cat is making android "featurephones"... unless you want to buy MyPhone. Their Hammer and Bow series are quite good.

What you're asking for is not a feature phone, its a dumb phone

Buy nokia 105 ffs

What is this babby Fisher Price shit?

Attached: 416R1gPS9yL.jpg (500x500, 32K)

It's a cheap "feature" phone with no camera you motherfucker.

nokia 515
gorilla glass screen (no touch) and metal body

Like anyone cares what your feature phone looks like anyway. They can still tell you're an idiot.

>actually holding a fucking smartphone to the side of you ear to use it as a phone
you're the fucking idiot, you retarded normie. you nigger cattle were tricked into holding those huge slabs to your stupid heads

Used Nokia 6100
Get a new keyboard and cover on ebay.
Small, stylish feature phone for peanuts.

VALERIEEEE CALL ON MEEE

Samsung S5611

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 8K)

any basic nokia

>Someone please recommend a cheap phone
>No that phone is not expensive enough
The thread

Try zanco, their phones are pretty compact and neet.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (800x800, 31K)

Has anyone tried the light phone? All it does is call. Doesn't even text. Doesn't get anymore basic.

The fucking banana

Attached: Nokia81104G_Hero-phone-optimised[1].png (360x770, 41K)

Botnet

Go to a flea market and get a Nokia e71

You can always find them second hand and they’re the best feature phones

stick it up your ass

i-i-i d-d-d-id a-a-a-and n-n-n-now i-i-i-i-im ph-ph-phoning m-m-myself
th-th-this f-f-f-feels ama-z-z-z-z-zing

why am I laughing

>one of use cases of Mi Band

>$350
I like the idea but why the fuck would anyone pay that much for a supercharged flip phone

It's a design thing but for that purpose I think the lightphone is a lot better.

Its 2g my dude. Would be a cool use though, if not completely pointless.

Jitterbug. My nan has one.

Gross and lewd.

The mp01 is 2g, new one is 4g. But it's pointless to pay 350 bucks because after doing more research it turns out the phone is complete unsupported shit. The software apparently crashes a lot, battery gets drain way faster than it should, customer support won't answer, etc. Really scary stuff

Windows Phone, not meming. They are perfect feature phones. Plus should be cheap. They did make a nokia model windows phone without camera.

nokia 150