Referring to programming as "coding"

>referring to programming as "coding"

Attached: soyboy26.jpg (640x640, 49K)

>anti-SJW millennialboomer gets analpained and has to vent in his safe space of choice

I've called it "coding" since before your parents were born. Additionally, get the fuck off my lawn.

programming makes it sound sophisticated, and I do web dev work. So coding is a more suited term for it.

So I can shit the smelliest diarrhea next to a woman and she can't do nothing about it?
That's like my favourite fetish

This really
Programming is only really acceptable if you're programming something physical, like a robot or doing extremely complex development. Coding is more appropriate for 99% of the codemonkeys here.

>Computer programming is the process of designing and building an executable computer program that carries out a given computing task.
While programming implies building a program, coding implies writing codes. This includes scripting, which is writing scripts, not programs.

>programming a HTML email signature.

>I'm a CSS programmer, and even program some javascript

Seething

>gender inclusive restroom
>excited
So that's a boy with no dick?
I would never have guessed.

>t. HTML "programmer"

>programming
telling a machine what to do in the future. can include turning the timer knob on a microwave, or configuring a software.
>coding
writing computer code with the intent to build software

I just realized I could put VCR programmer on my work history, thanks.

HTML is neither programming nor code; it's markup

The point

(you)

(yothe baitu)

Is this a jojo reference?

I would say there's (justifiably) complex systems outside of robotics/embedded development.
You're probably overestimating robotics as well.

I'm just saying programming is fine for robotics because as
displayed, you're physically programming a thing to operate.

No, it's a (you) with the bait in the middle

I don't get why that distinction would be good but alright. I misunderstood.

>reddit
Go back already.

webdev cucks should refer to what they do as "scripting" in the verb sense
code is a noun and should only be used to refer to what is actually written

>company:
Mom
>position:
Programmer
>description:
Programming, operating, managing and maintaining in-house hardware solution for long-term satellite streaming data backup systems.

verb
provide (a computer or other machine) with coded instructions for the automatic performance of a task.

Writing code isn't programming. Executing a machine code binary is programming. You can program a remote. You can program a computer by installing a bootloader and init.

This.

>code is a noun
English verbs nouns pajeet