Oh no...no no nooo HHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

phonearena.com/news/Apple-hiring-reduction-slow-iPhone-sales_id112845

>they priced the xsmax starting at $1099...their other 2 models are inferior to EVERYTHING on the market DUE to screen size + design

>the xsMax needed to be the only iphone and priced at $699

>they plan to release 3 more iPhones this year

can someone please fax apple about the Redmi Note 7? (200 euro for Snapdragon 675, dual gorilla 5 and 6.3 inch...better than xsMax)

Attached: 116kthkjhjk0.jpg (300x180, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9ZQVlgfEAc
mi.com/redminote7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in b4 based sataniaposter

Based chinks fucking up crapple diversity hires.

Apple is doing the 90ies again

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: 1545278282722.gif (1464x1488, 2.97M)

good riddance
F

>Apple is doing the 90ies again
I called it when Steve Jobs died.. It was just inevitable. God would never miss such a great cosmic joke.

>spending thousands of dollars for device that will slow down in 2 years.
I'd rather just spend sub 200$ on a phone that would last me 2-3 years minimum.
And past that use a custom rom.

you assume that jobs wouldnt have made the same thing?

There's a stark difference between pre-death and post-death Apple
design has changed
prioritization of certain aspects of the ecosystem has changed
focus on ease/enjoyment of content consumption is gone
company philosophy has changed to "look at this shiny thing that you don't care about because you won't use it anyway"

it's like they're actively attempting to become as boring and stale as possible in an attempt to out-google google

the iphone xsmax has high quality oled in it
the redmi note 7 has bottom of the barrel ips panel with a notch

>prioritization of certain aspects of the ecosystem has changed
Wrong.

Attached: 1519185073555.png (686x955, 420K)

it costs 5.5X more while having same screen size and more fragile glass

my point is; the competition is maddening unlike the iphone 4 days

Obligatory

Attached: 1484600927319.jpg (712x719, 102K)

>company philosophy has changed to "look at this shiny thing that you don't care about because you won't use it anyway"
>changed to
youtube.com/watch?v=-9ZQVlgfEAc

>decades old computer that was almost only used in schools sucked booty
oh wow how shocking

feel free to refute my points with a coherent argument anytime now
I doubt you will but just know that the option's open

BUY MOAR! iWatch BANDS!
WE GOT NEW COLORS AND EVERYTHING!
can we have a 'date Appul declare bankruptcy' sweepstake?

The only thing worse than mactoddlers that think Applel fruit toys are magic, are macboomers that think Applel fruit shit was ever good.

Attached: 1544631591594.jpg (1600x1578, 473K)

>hollywood drama is real life
the absolute state of (you) xD

Do I trigger you chinkshitter?
Because your inability to understand what actually matters is EXPERIENCE for the end user

feel in the hand matters
understandability of an OS matters
aesthetic design matters
features usable by everyone matter
blending these things into a single package without it coming out like some nigger rigged chinese intelligence gathering brick matter

You may not like it, but pic related is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: ipod-classic.jpg (1000x655, 69K)

cringe

OP here. i had fruit phones....you are correct and you did BTFO him but Apple tricks and tactics are getting ouf control also their pricing and nickel and diming and planned obsolescence....we can both admit that

for example their nothch is a pure example of planned onsolescence. the minute i saw it i knew it was designed to make phone look shitty after a few years. for gods sake

Apple has been doing nothing but making sub par garbage since its inception, yet they're a big company. How do they do it? Sounds impossible.

>feel in the hand matters
>understandability of an OS matters
>aesthetic design matters
>features usable by everyone matter
Android shits on it, lol

In all honesty who buys a fucking phone for 1000+ bucks?

NPCs

yes the company has gone to shit and has adopted the personality of their new faggot CEO
he's a money man so naturally he's nickeled and dimed his way through every department to the point that we now have a new bananagate every 2-3 years because they try to jew us out of as much as possible without scaring customers away

I was an android guy for years from my old rooted HTC inspire all the way up to my old ass nexus 5 with cracks all over the place and a screen scratched to shit, but even then I understood that there were drawbacks to choosing either brand
Apple lacks to innovation and poor chinkshit tolerant customer-base to do what they're doing now
like I said, they're actively trying to out-google google and they're going to tank because of it
and there's not going to be an overhyped hippie asshole to yank their asses out of the slump this time

Based

Based

cute & based

isn't that company theoretically too big to fail by now?
I mean, they could have literally years of doing badly but still have enough cash to bridge that time until they finally figured out how to win again

Attached: 1475536552775.jpg (398x395, 37K)

normies who don't know any better
I've shown swappa to quite a few of my friends and they've saved so much damn money by just snagging a used phone instead of buying a new one

kinda my point there bud
apple is becoming the upper middle class White girl's google and they're doing terribly because of it

Rest in piss apple no jobs to save u now

>please fax apple about the Redmi Note 7
You clearly do not understand Apple or their marketing tactics or their product segmentation.

If you can sell 100 units and make $10 per unit you've got $1000 in profit. Apple would rather sell just two units for $1000 and make $600 on each unit - leaving them with $1200 in profit on the two. That's $200 more than the company selling 100 units. This is the Apple way. And it's very profitable.

This is why shills say things like "not willing to pay $1200 for a Apple phone, are you poor"? Apple only wants customers who are stupid enough to give them $600+ in profit on each sale. They don't care if most people understand that it's stupid to pay $1000 when you can get a better profit for $200, it doesn't matter as long as there's a just a few people who fall for it.

doesn't he want to bring back jobs?

Attached: 1486628380836.jpg (400x480, 118K)

Frankly, Apple really just needs to go back to making a single iPhone model yearly. Different colors, sure, but one singular iPhone. Their products have become drenched in fragmentation.

based and redpilled

Ahhhhh ok. Now i understand. U got an mba or somethin? Op here

It's just common sense. Apple's mantra is the exact opposite of Xiaomi.

based

Ah yes I can see it now
>apple keynote 2019
>tim cook slides out on stage wearing two ishoes
>ishoes bend as he walks in them and stop working
>T-this is a feature hahah the new ergonomic ibend ishoes

Pretty sure there will be an Apple car. You just know it will happen. Maybe they will even buy Tesla. And normies will gobble it up like mad.
The future looks bleak.

People said the same thing about Nokia and they fucking went from top dog to being bought out by Microsoft in less than 3 years.

Most of Apple's cash is stored overseas, bringing it back to the US will be taxed, and making matters worse, they tried to bump up stock prices with buybacks and this crash just made them end up with even more debt in the US.

It happened in the 90s and it will happen again.
Same shit too
>jobs was fired (now dead obviously)
>too many stupid products
>nothing making them any money
>absolute retard advertising suit morons in charge
>poorly engineered shite
>over priced faux fashion junk
>bad styling and ui/user experience
>bad brand image
>dongle bending faulty shit being sold to consumers
>professional/server market doesn't matter
It's a complete top down fuck up
Everything jobs did that was good has been undone in under 8 years it's hilarious how quickly it happened
I have my Ls1 dunnydoore I'll be fine just go full mad max
>buying new shit
Lel rebuild master race.
I'm still on my same pc case from 2007 based Silverstone ft01
Wouldn't surprise me if Apple absolutely pissed away everything in death throws like they did back in the late 90s

>fax apple about the Redmi
Still not a solution for blue bubbles => into the trash it goes

>Their products have become drenched in fragmentation
Cooks specialty. This actually works, for a period (moar! models = moar! profits) - right up until people can no longer tll the difference between xS, XA, XRA, xLGBT, xD, xDs+, x-fucking-cetera. The only thing they do know, they all cost $1,000. And that is beyond the pain boundary. And where this really goes to shit, you've expended all your energy in pointless variations of the same BS, rather than R&D'ing anything genuinely new and innovative. tldr, this kills the tech co
>psst - wanna buy a watch strap?

You don't need that much business experience to understand Apple's strategy. They've had this since before they made phones, btw. Apple's actually used as an example in some lectures on profit maximization because their margins are unheard of both in the electronics industry and industry in general. Nobody else manages to sell phones or laptops or anything else at a 60-70% profit margin. Samsung has around 20% on their phones. GPU board partners (EVGA, MSI, etc) have around 4% on the graphics cards they sell. I haven't seen any numbers for Xiaomi but given their pricing it's probably as little as 3-4% on each unit.

I really do admire Apple. The "You can't have our products unless you're willing to grossly overpay" is very hard to pull off. Look at other sectors. Is there a brand of furniture which sells products that are about the same as the competition for 8-10x the price?

Attached: max_revenue.png (686x513, 317K)

>caring about what some dumb cunt thinks when she sees different colored sms bubbles
>caring about some cunt too dumb to use whatsapp instead of sms messaging
lol

S
is for spit

Baste

Spit in my mouth daddy

> carrying about what Jow Forums retards thinks about aplel

lel

Based

>Apple will go bankrupt in your lifetime
Feels okay

When release iphone XSR max ex2plus trubo edition?

Attached: maki-1459588192666.png (1527x2000, 1.78M)

>apple keynote 2019
>trump walks on the stage
>behind him steve jobs' clone
>the both kick tim cook out live

Holy shit, I never even knew there was an apple III (If I did, I've long since forgotten)
No fucking wonder

Why do you lie?
Xiaomi CN is already selling the Note7 and it only has a fucking SnapDildo 660

mi.com/redminote7/

Attached: note 7.png (1698x965, 951K)

Apple completely lost the phone market. The only way they can fix this is not by pointing fingers like absolute imbeciles, but instead cut prices harshly. Apologize and bow down to the customer. Suck the customer's balls clean.

You know, a lot of people says Jobs still fucked up quite a bit and was an arrogant jackass, but nah. I still think he was the only thing that could keep Apple stable.

Actually, the firmware on the iPod Classic was shit. It didn't take lossless files and you were forced to use iTunes or some equivalent and couldn't just drop and drag to it like a normal drive.

The true peak performance is a modded, 5th gen ipod classic (wolfson DAC audio chip) with 3000mAh battery, and 1TB of space through the removal of the platter drive and replacement with a iFlash quad. Apple has been ultimate trash since Jobs died. People still buying Apple products are the ultimate brainwashed consumer.

Attached: IMG_20171212_120527.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

Everytime I go into an apple thread it's this same person. Really speaks volumes on how poor Android users are spending all day here spouting off chinese cartoon memes

Underage b& with a job at McDonald's

>t. iToddler

Attached: 0AEBD90C9166428D88C7B1B5647E271A_0.jpg (653x767, 44K)

yes, its really quite disconcerting, the way they hang around here all day waiting to pounce upon every and all minor misstep from Apple management, adding such childish commentaries as 'iTODDLERS BTFO!' These faggots (as I believe is the derogatory term for them) are merely jealous at us Apple shareholders enjoying splendid wealth and an ever-increasing share price. Its been nothing but Up with Mr Cock at the helm, and these trolls will be laughing on the other side of their 2D heads when Apple finally becomes the Worlds 1st Two Trillion Colorful Watch Band Co.

SEETHING

Attached: 1522185217452.png (813x1402, 369K)

Based and redhaired

Cry more bitch

Attached: andreet.png (813x1402, 251K)

Mechanical watch brands, I guess.

Wacom tablets. It's starting to fall apart now, but they were very similar.

cute

But do any of those other phones have an apple logo on them? Checkmate GNUtards.

Attached: 1521630964430.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Why not mSATA? Too power hungry?

>last me 2-3 years minimum
I'm still using an iPhone 5S without any problems.

>Taking beautiful full-screen notch-free genuine bezel-less tech
>Cheapening it with a mass-market crapple logo
Dude. Why would I do this?

Attached: vandalism.jpg (2874x4356, 1.29M)

>It didn't take lossless files
This is blatantly false.

DRUMFFFJAWBSSSSS

Based Samsung

>Apple to reduce hiring
Jobs is gone and now jobs are gone too

>Is there a brand of furniture which sells products that are about the same as the competition for 8-10x the price?
Well, yes.
First off, you are completely right.
The difference is that Apple somehow pulled off being a 'designer brand' and therefore charge premium for their products. A way to achieve some sense of luxury and exclusivity I guess.
Same way you pay x10 more for a pair of Dolce Gabbana jeans than you do for a pair of Levi's. No difference in quality whatsoever but DG will turns peoples heads and Levis wont (I'm not good with brands so bear with me if I am completely off - the point should still be clear).
People just don't see Samsung or whatever else to be a proper brand.

Because the apple logo tells people to love you.

Attached: 1520721030323.jpg (534x1236, 185K)

Jobs had a vision and was hungry to always be ahead.
Cook is just a puppet for Apple's BoD and share-holders and doesn't understand what Jobs did that got Apple where they are.

JOBS TERKURRRJEWBS

cringe

Attached: 1546745053421.png (823x744, 355K)

I'm thinking about doing this just for easy (You)'s to be honest, shouldn't be that hard to make apple thread then post animu girl. Didn't realize Jow Forums would fall for hook line sinker this easily and for so long.

>cringe
Hello my fellow reddittor, welcome to Jow Forums(nel). I hope you enjoy your stay!

Attached: 1541210000545.png (600x800, 457K)

>le reddit boogeyman
cringe

Attached: 1547086295046.jpg (500x431, 92K)

>proving user's analysis

Attached: fade_out.gif (260x221, 773K)

Based

based

BASED

based

how will itoddlers ever recover?

Based cutie

Attached: 1539277322031.jpg (858x721, 130K)

Let me guess: that's the phone you own and you're trying to justify your purchase but nobody knows that shitty brand. Apple products are terrible, but you are a fat embarrassment.

>nobody knows that shitty brand.
super weak bait.

>apple not sell new phones
>people think it's because apple is shit
>it's actually because their old phones are so long lasting

I still use and iPhone 6 and it works perfectly.

based and redpilled

Absolutely based

90's apple was extremely designer and they had basically the only aesthetically pleasing computer products as well as an established brand loyalty of prosumers from the 80s that gave the brand a sense of professional exclusivity

the ipod was the ultimate downfall of apple because it was a purely consumer product. there was no professional applicability and it was purely a fashion statement. there was no actual substance to prop that product line up and it inflated to the point where it drove the company to make everything about fashion

while at the time it may not have been obvious that's why we're at the point where they still sell computers despite widespread derision and their $3000 workstation computer is completely unserviceable and also hot dogshit in comparison to any computer you can buy for a quarter of that.