Previous op was a faggot edition. Also drizzy edition

Previous op was a faggot edition. Also drizzy edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous: NEWS:
Iceloops is a faggot
312c continues to suck cocks
HDB backdoor is still open, get in boyz!

Attached: a2298174464_10.jpg (1090x1200, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/sp/sorocaba-jundiai/noticia/2019/01/15/policia-federal-faz-operacao-contra-crimes-de-violacao-de-direitos-autorais-e-associacao-criminosa.ghtml
torrentfreak.com/police-shutdown-private-torrent-site-in-operation-copyright-190117/
mehotkhan.github.io/BandersnatchInteractive/
git.fuwafuwa.moe/SMLoadrDev/SMLoadr
github.com/Akianonymus/SMLoader
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

athena is a fat bitch

whens wdma coming back?

Best tracker for memes?

path to oppaitime? cant find it on PTP or AB PU invite forums

Just go for the interview.

It's super eaze and the stuff are even cool with /ptg/

PU on SOWS

I'm in love. you probably get this a lot but you're a cutie omg. OP do you have Instagram? please let me follow you I won't be a creep or jerk like the others, I do hope Jow Forums have dm so you can send me privately without others too beta to ask you get it. It's rare to see a cutipie like you on Jow Forums. I'm genuinely want to be friend with you hottie ,

are you texan op? how old are you? and where do you live? xx

completely agree with you Iceloops is a f****t. HDB like anal xx

>Tars still not releasing the leech

Which backdoor?

gaytorrent.ru

They have a backdoor at a site that sells "donation" memberships? Wow.

Why not just recruit at HDT too?

Texans aren't this white, at least not anymore.

search old ptg threads, an user posted screenshots of the invite thread.

Private tracker cucks.

How old are we talking about?

Find yourself someone who obsesses over you as much as this guy obsesses over us.

why are grainy videos so overrated? I think that the less noise in the video stream the better it is.
Everyone is super hyped by that incredible grainy retention.
Ntb releases sucks

God I wish that were me :(

Nice b8

Attached: YIFY_-_BLURRYNESS_IS_QUALITY.jpg (1788x1022, 338K)

They're not even the same shot, shit comparison.

*ahem*
FUCK ANIMEBYTES
FUCK ONLY HAVING MP3 V0 ON YOUR WEBSITE
FUCK WEEBS

Attached: 270B879F01CF4E26B3E4EC24643791BB.jpg (1024x1019, 52K)

You're right but it doesn't need to be to see how shitty the YIFY one is.

Same frame, that is.

goddam it how could you watch something so grainy?
I know YIFY is not good either but come on! The other one is too grainy! Grainy is nothing more than background noise

How did we watch movies in theaters before they were all digital? I'd prefer a grainy picture to one that has excessive DNR applied to it. Or worse a bitstarved one. But all of that really depends on what the material is. Obviously Liam Neeson freezing his balls off is supposed to look like this. The new Minions movie isn't going to look like that.

try watching final space by Ntb
it's fucking disgusting

>Note: This is an untouched Amazon WEB-DL. Enjoy.

>implying it couldn't be made any better

If it can be made better then make it better. Or perhaps you might like the Netflix rip instead. It's animation so it's not like it's going to be horribly bitstarved since it's a few gb smaller or something.

>HDB backdoor is still open, get in boyz!
Which backdoor ??

Actually looks good enough to me

It's too late now. By the time you get into that site the backdoor will close.

Better to just ladder up everywhere and wait. Upload the most crappy shit you can and forget wasting time to find "quality" uploads.

How to BTN?

MTV is fucking garbage

RED->PTP->BTN

why do the sysops of PTP and BTN hate each other?

This literally isn't a joke, sows has unlimited invites to OT

-kassfucker

one gave the other herpes

bet it was ptp. all those foreign films give you STDs

Wrong gaytorrents. There are three with that name, but only one has HDB recruitment.

>noise
Back to DDL x265 land with you.

Attached: .jpg (400x400, 20K)

Hint?

Is PTP recruitment likely to go back to ahd within the next 3 months

>HDB backdoor is still open, get in boyz!
I’m already on HDB though. I got in through SC, not sure if that method is still viable though.

Which path to pick? C'mon /ptg/ bros help a fellow user out.

I'm not a faggot

Attached: 1456445123132.jpg (495x362, 26K)

>FUCK ANIMEBYTES
>FUCK WEEBS
Fuck AB and fuck weebs indeed. They should all neck themselves.

Demoted legend detected.

>All major brazilian trackers went down yesterday.

>The source is in portuguese but if you're wondering about what happened is that the Federal Police launched a so called "Copyright" operation and went after the servers. It seems like in all, they went after 11 servers and 9 people and the phonographic association is claiming a single website caused them over 10 million dollars in financial damage - it's 2019, and again, the same old mistake of assuming people would buy content if they didn't pirate it.

>I won't name any of them but if you're a member of other famous trackers, it seems like they went down as well. It's quite surprising to find such operations taking place since it's not very common to seeing that happenig and I think it's a wake up call to anyone who's administrating such communities, they need to step up their game. The police had help from the american authorities since some servers were hosted in North America. It comes as a bit change in policy since the authorities never seemed to bother about such thing, especially in regards to private communities, and since all of them went out at once, I think it may take some time for servers to come back up.

>I don't think anyone will be arrested but it's a sad day for the torrent community. Stay safe and seed.

>g1.globo.com/sp/sorocaba-jundiai/noticia/2019/01/15/policia-federal-faz-operacao-contra-crimes-de-violacao-de-direitos-autorais-e-associacao-criminosa.ghtml

>Chinese trackers dead as well

Alright faggots where will we go when every tracker will be dead on normal internet

the phoenix

Attached: (PNG Image, 1200 × 1359 pixels) - Scaled (70%).png (1200x1359, 411K)

My uncle works at the FBI and he tells me that Operation Untrackable is on, sysop and admin at all trackers are now a target. Dead or alive.

thank god I am european

Any redpills on The Chinese Situation?

Winnie the Pooh cracking down on access to Western and other foreign media that might give the Chinese ideas about freedom and democracy. He doesn't want to hang so he'll hang everyone else first. Same old shit as every other Communist country in history.

But China isn't communist

china based trackers are fucked. non china based trackers will come back eventually

The Chinese government are literally doing everything the western media corporations ask them. The entire thing is a result of a growing Chinese entertainment market, the pressure is all external.

Is there torrent sites for books? Usenet and IPT are rather lacking on their selections.

see

China liberalizing its economy has only subjected its people to the worst aspects of both communism and capitalism. The Communist Party also remains deeply authoritarian, oppressive and corrupt. They literally run concentration camps.

Western media corps are bowing to Chinese demands to censor their work, so I don't think your characterization of their relationship reflects the whole picture.

I want in on RED, but the recruiter at PTP isn't responding. God damn them. Does RED recruit through BTN or GGn?

MAM, for sure. And they're so kind!

just got my db9 invite

>Western media corps are bowing to Chinese demands to censor their work
Just like they do when the US government asks for things not to be shown. Just like when the US government supplies military hardware to production companies in an attempt, to sway public perception, and in return the US and Chinese governments bend over backwards to tighten up copyright law, and to prosecute those deemed the enemy.
The Chinese are following a path that the US, and the UK before that, have well travelled.

>torrentfreak.com/police-shutdown-private-torrent-site-in-operation-copyright-190117/

>“Because of this, we are evaluating the effective participation of each and even to impute the crime of association or criminal organization, which are different crimes.”

What the fuck

>mehotkhan.github.io/BandersnatchInteractive/

Attached: 1446198225760.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

MTV award bonus points based on how long you seed rather than the size of the torrent. So you get 1 point for every torrent you seed for 1 hour.

What's to stop me from snatching 2k torrents that are less than 100Mb, seeding for a week and then buying 1.5TB of upload? This seems like a really bad bonus point system.

the upload is only for userclass advancement, and higher userclasses require new uploads. The site is ratioless and with no other costs for downloading.

Nothing.

Can't I just go to BTN IRC and say, "Hey I've got 50TB uploaded on MTV, gib access?"

Can't be assed to upload on MTV

No.

you can do anything you want in life

Attached: 33o3.png (390x390, 168K)

Apart from get into BTN...

No reply from PTP inviter on RED in 4 mnoths, no reply from AHD on GGn for 3 months.

Maybe I should jsut get all my content for Plex from other trackers...

Attached: 1339195308363.gif (500x275, 433K)

Dts vs dd5.1

Are hdb encodes on filelist easily cross-seedable to hdb?

>what about
>what about
>what about

The actions of others do not make China's actions correct. Certainly the world has long since learned that murdering dissidents and running concentration camps is not acceptable under any circumstances.

Redpill me on hdb encodes vs ahd encodes

Fuck off.

moving to new home server. Do I copy stats.json or start again?
"downloaded-bytes": 8213599120785,
"files-added": 826608,
"seconds-active": 57078883,
"session-count": 36,
"uploaded-bytes": 11679073213035

>No reply from PTP inviter on RED in 4 mnoths
You're never getting in, PTP recruiter on RED replies within a week.

it doesn't really matter, the place is ratioless. you can't just hit and run everything though because they delete those accounts

Just take the RED interview, it's easy as fuck. The only thing they'll fail you for is not having basic knowledge of audio and bittorrent, or just generally being a retard. It took me a little over an hour and I passed first time

Holy fuck I thought Albert Einstein was dead?

What are people using to rip from Deezer in the related RED/ORP/etc threads?

smloadr or deezloader. I like smloadr because it's command line and I can use it from my gbit seedbox over ssh. Albums download in like 3 seconds.

Bless you user. I found SMLoader and SMLoadr:
git.fuwafuwa.moe/SMLoadrDev/SMLoadr
github.com/Akianonymus/SMLoader
Loader seems to just have one additional commit as compared to SMLoadr. Is the former the correct project I should pull?

nice. why should I even bother with torrents when albums download in 3 seconds? I don't even have to seed!

the .moe one is the correct one, it moved off github awhile ago

Most of those trackers didn't have cabal-tier OPSEC. BR torrent community currently on suicide watch.

A lot of the shit I want isn't on Deezer. I grab things off there, upload to RED, then I wind up with a shitload of buffer.

Can you download with a free account using termux? Or will it detect you as a linux user because you're not using the app?

what does it count in files-added?
that are something over 30.000 a month if it's
seconds.

>u2
>People gather fund together to buy anime BD together
>Corrupted project organizer take a portion of fund for some sort of grand scheme of thing
lel

All you need is a free account no matter what platform you run it on. You can download anything, even FLAC. I even put the android version of Deezloader on my wife's phone and it's easy enough that she understands how to use it.

yes. no. and just use deezloader on android. it comes with a gui so you don't need to fuck around in termux.

Who are the biggest spergs in AB?

me

Both deezloader and smloadr have guis on PC too. It's just preferable to run from the command line in some cases. Like using it on a seedbox or even VPS. I find I get far better speeds using it from a European connection than I do a North American or Asian one so I do that even for shit I'm not uploading to RED.