Romania vs Hungary 2.0

Ok, so admin deleted the shitposting thread where hungarians and romanians were arguing, but in the interest of both sides, I propose to continue here.

Attached: 1542653299224.jpg (563x470, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKhwVKjTOYE
youtube.com/watch?v=DsZs3Sk2xS8
youtube.com/watch?v=qBqlcnlMR6M
youtube.com/watch?v=foOt1hBVmeg
youtube.com/watch?v=yvDjelHdMbc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok final verdict:

You are both non-european shitskins

Says the most arabic looking country in europe

Says the tigan

Lmao coming from an italian

Says the bozgor

Whoopsy, wrong flag :P

if you are so superior then why GIGALLIONS of you come to Italy to steal and kill huh?

Attached: 63478348.jpg (1200x480, 24K)

stfu subsaharan pasta nigger

Reminder that Romanian IQ is among the lowest on the continent.

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 365K)

I empathize with you, to that I truly recognize it as our fault, because of the EU, the worst of the worst left like a shit hoard towards the western Europe and I am sorry, they are also from the non-european inhabitants (ex: turks, gypsies, etc..) and I am sorry, genocide them, we would be happy.

>hungarians and romanians were arguing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: kzda582pvy111.jpg (480x468, 27K)

>No, YOU'RE the bigger Gypsy
>No. YOU'RE the bigger Gypsy
>Children, PLEASE, you're both...just wretched, dreadful peasants

>t. pastafarian

Attached: italian_boys.jpg (518x400, 27K)

orthodox nigger your people got kebab'd a long time ago

Yet, we won like a ton of international contests of mathemathics in the past years..

show your flag or your mother dies in er sleep tonight

t.zingaro

And what are we suppoused to do, retard? We can't exterminate the Gypos bucause all of you western fucks would scream MUH HUMAN RIGHTS and shut everything down

Ma doaren pula frati

Attached: photo_2018-06-27_23-48-01.jpg (640x640, 20K)

It's okay for you guys to be non-white!

Attached: 1537991746013s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

A warning to ROMANIans:

Get your dirty, brown, smelly, hairy orthodoxy hand of our pure Magyar girls!

Attached: magyargirls.jpg (3037x1704, 1.53M)

he is talking about romanians,NOT gypsies
you fucking sub-humans use always that excuses
fuckg kys

huuuh, no decency whatsoever, ntz ntz ntz, let me show you how to wear traditional clothing:

Attached: fete.jpg (236x354, 23K)

t.ahmed

>kebab
what's a kebab? you don't mean eastern greeks? we're brothers in arms against the gypsy menace.

Attached: apostolos-matopoulos-and-young-turk.jpg (301x450, 49K)

Because Romania's IQ is very widely distributed. With a significant part of the population being on par with the Westerners but the problem is that there are too fucking many low IQ subhumans in this country

still orthodoxy is worse than islam

t. Dacian
>Galerius affirmed his Dacian identity and avowed himself the enemy of the Roman name once made emperor, even proposing that the empire should be called, not the Roman, but the Dacian Empire, much to the horror of the patricians and senators. He exhibited anti-Roman attitude as soon as he had attained the highest power, treating the Roman citizens with ruthless cruelty, like the conquerors treated the conquered, all in the name of the same treatment that the victorious Trajan had applied to the conquered Dacians, forefathers of Galerius, two centuries before.

E bine frate

Attached: D-R_comparison (1).jpg (774x621, 732K)

Fuck off already kebab

Attached: turciidracu.jpg (213x237, 13K)

t.sub-human

99% of those "Romanians" are either Gypos in denial or mixed with Gypos, now go back to living with your mamma at 32 years old, Giorgio

> Not even accepting your fate as a mongol lost in an european world

Attached: Revolutionary_Romania_by_C_D_Rosenthal.jpg (496x640, 116K)

nope,actual romanians
you are acting like you are the holy ubermensch that commits no crime
fuck you

italinniger call us???

These subhuman shitskins robbed and cut the ears of a poor Italian old man

They don't look like gypsies to me. They look 100% romanians

Attached: Romanians.jpg (960x960, 98K)

One of my uncles went to worship legends for the rest of his life on mt Athos, now he's dead, our country falls apart and you've got it worse than sandnigs these days. What was a life worth wasting for in such a way?

> Romanians are gippos, that's why Hitler liked Romania so much

Attached: Corneliu-Zelea-Codreanu-Color.jpg (564x719, 39K)

Attached: 1450546570110.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Get on my level, hungaristani:

Attached: 43528174_1003240063181093_5428384052740620288_n.png (480x625, 170K)

He liked you so much because of the Romanian oilfields, which he desperately needed to fuel his motorized campaign against Russia.

Attached: horthy-miklos-hitlerrel.jpg (960x640, 94K)

okay you need to shut t fuck up now

Attached: 1433280180407.jpg (500x600, 63K)

What is an "actual" Romanian, faggot? Due to endless occupations and geographic location, a lot of different populations have settled here, thus Romania's IQ is very unevenly distributed among the population. With a significant part of the population being on par with the Westerners but the problem is that there are too fucking many low IQ subhumans.

That's why he also listened regularly to the transaltions of the speeches made by Codreanu? I guess not...

dacians

Attached: ROMANIASTRONGBALL.png (899x422, 75K)

The "anti-Roman" attitude is quite possibly propaganda created by those who opposed Galerius. Caligula might have received the same treatment, both of them were actually quite loved by the average citizens, not so much by the upper echelons though. The Romans did have led plumbing though, so who knows?

But magyar lanyok like us, at least here in Transylvania, even szekelyek are pretty open with romanian guys

always excuses,romanians are never to be blamed

I've said previously, that the lowest of the low emigrated, and that I feel sorry for that and that you should genocide them :p what do you mean?

I agree that they should be blamed. I would gladly sterilize 20% of this country's population if I had my way, what I really hate though is that you faggots can't differentiate between Romanians and Gypsies.

That's not the whole story. A lot of Gypsies and low IQ scum have emigrated to the West, yes, but so did a lot of high skilled workers (doctors, programmers, wtc.)

same gangs are so mixed that romanians and gypsies commit crimes together.

So? I would exterminate both

>Italy

>still orthodoxy is worse than islam

Another low-mind. Just like wester leftist claim christianity is worse than islam. Pathetic

Stay mad swarthy fuck

Attached: 04.jpg (1128x945, 149K)

ROMANIA IS SERBIA

They get creampied by Italians and Greeks exactly at this moment
How does it feel, bozgor ?

you must come with something better than that in order to butthurt us, sorry freund.

sok a cigány ebben a fonálban látom. takarodjatok innen kibaszott rohadékak

Allah will smite you all for being degenerates always remember that.

Allah can suck my meaty covered in pork fat balls

don't mail bomb me now pls

Dumb and degenerate romanian.

Based.
Fuck It*lians.

You raped and pillaged Europe for over 2000 years. It's time for payback. It's time to get fucked by your former colonies.

Are you ready to join us brother?

Attached: 51211.png (208x243, 6K)

woah look who is talking

Not true, dude, that's fucked up to support such an act, probably because you are either a foreigner or IP spoofer...

Don't give them the credit of assosciating them with their ancestors. They demonstrated in WW2 that any shred of Roman virtue that was left is long gone.

> Of Hitler’s high opinion of the General there can be no doubt. Paul Schmidt, Hitler’s interpreter, relates in his memoirs that the Führer had been most impressed by Antonescu’s two-hour rant against the terms of the August 1940 Vienna Award and Romania’s loss of northern Transylvania. This had occurred during Antonescu’s visit to Hitler on November 22 1940, despite the Germans having categorically warned him not to mention the Vienna Award and its shortcomings in front of Hitler. ‘ “That always impressed me’’, said Hitler many times in my presence on later occasions’, wrote Schmidt.
> During his subsequent meetingwith Antonescu in January 1941, Hitler declared that ‘in all Europe there are two heads of state with whom I like to work: Mussolini and General Antonescu’.

Attached: 1525807540822.png (495x483, 127K)

Why dont you show us what he thought about the romanian army and people in general?

Hail bruder

Fuck off foreigner with a romanian IP

All hungarian women will be annexed by romanian men
Just like transylvania

Attached: annexed.hungarian.woman.jpg (1080x1300, 667K)

Subhuman romanian shows his true colors

I am romanian though you insane hungarian man.

Attached: 5121155121.jpg (902x476, 125K)

Far from the truth your own women avoid you since you are inferior in their eyes.

> In a meeting with Admiral Horthy on April 24, Hitler repeated that he acknowledged Hungary’s claim on the Serbian Banat, but explained that the territory could not be annexed for fear of offending Antonescu.

Antonescu cucked Horty!

Attached: 1530015052374.jpg (600x450, 26K)

I'm tired and I have high school tommorow, but I have one last advice to give to all, if he is not a pure nationalist of Romania, than he isn't romanian. Noapte buna.

I wanna marry and breed the girl on the left

Attached: 64327324.jpg (400x621, 47K)

go away arab rapist

Attached: italian subhumans.png (652x473, 404K)

/thread

ishallah brother

Attached: 521305321.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

This just shows how pathetic romanina men are, they cant even protect their own half.
youtube.com/watch?v=BKhwVKjTOYE

This is why your women are so degenerate because you are also more perverted and moraless then they are.
youtube.com/watch?v=DsZs3Sk2xS8

t. Muhammad

Attached: 03.jpg (450x405, 46K)

It`s their fault for migrating to arabia alone.

One is part of the master race, the other is Bulgaria. Fuck Bulgaria

Attached: 1540298261782.jpg (1020x512, 130K)

No its your fault for not controlling your women, you have always been inferior men.
youtube.com/watch?v=qBqlcnlMR6M

Why the fuck would I want to colonise this shit.
now this is what I want to colonise. You should be proud my Hungarian friend.

Even muhamads are less subhuman than ROMANIans. That says everything

And what is wrong to be muslims? Are you afraid you will stop being a complete whoremongerer and would have to face once in your lifetime limitations?
youtube.com/watch?v=foOt1hBVmeg

I can't help it it's in my vampire blood I just wanna rape a whole village of arab girls wearing hijabs but only anally I just wanna dig in their shitholes till they all droll and cry of pain and pleasure

Attached: 53216216.jpg (1000x701, 111K)

Or turkish girls especially turkish girls

No its in your lack of moral world, orthodox christianity seems to not be able to teach you the young anything.
You think like an animal only on instinct alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=yvDjelHdMbc