Where does GNU Guile fit into this?

Guile is a implementation of scheme

Maybe, but unfortunately
PlayDoh > Lego Brainstorm > Logo > Racket

>Logo
Gama > Netlogo > Logo

Guile > Common Lisp >>>> Racket > Scheme

Guile is a Scheme implementation, retard

Generally speaking when someone just says "scheme" and is referring to a programming language (rather than a family or standard), they mean mit-scheme.

This is similar to how when someone says "lisp" and is clearly referring to a specific language, they mean Common Lisp.

Given and the sandwich lemma clearly Guile = Common Lisp = Racket = Scheme

perl > Racket > Common Lisp > Scheme > Clojure

Attached: _____.jpg (926x935, 151K)

awk > perl > Common Lisp > python > haskell > scheme > sed > gnu make >>>>>>> clojure

Scheme language > common lisp language.
However, there is no good scheme implementation whatsoever, while there are several great common lisp implementations.
Thus, in the end, common lisp is objectively superior.

Moreover, common lisp is the single best language in the world, despite the fact that it's extremely flawed.

>However, there is no good scheme implementation whatsoever, while there are several great common lisp implementations.

you've never used guile

Bingo

Only imageboard retards like you believe that: "Scheme" means some version of the IEEE standard Revised Report on Scheme.

see
>rather than a family or standard
R7RS is not a programming language, it's a book. Scheme, the programming language, refers to mit-scheme.

I have. I even used it as my scheme of choice for a while. It has critical problems though. For example, it uses the boehm gc which is crap because it's designed to operate in noncooperative environments, which guile is not, thus must make conservative approximations, resulting in unsolvable leaks in most non-trivial applications.
More importantly, it has issues with internals, such as (at the time I was using it), a completely undocumented critical bug where literals were being optimized to the same address even when they were modified, e.g.
(let ((x '(1 2 3)))
(list-set! x 1 10)
x)

(let ((w '(1 2 3)))
w)

; ==> '(1 10 3)

I don't recall most of the other broken internals I found but I gave up at the 4th because it turned out every dev knew about it and none dared document it.

Lisps are horrible for writing any substantial software and impossible to use collaboratively.

Attached: Horizon3B_0283.jpg (1095x1600, 496K)

Fake and also the opposite of the truth.
Overall, I'd rate this b8 a 1/8.

ALGOL > Oberon > Simula

The only thing I have seen lisp used for in the last 10 years was configuring emacs. It's a bigger meme than Haskell.

>What is autoCAD

MGL was used to implement the winning solution for the higgs boson challenge. Checkmate.