I'm thinking about switching from Void to Arch, any thoughts?

I'm thinking about switching from Void to Arch, any thoughts?

Attached: 0034.jpg (2400x3600, 1.9M)

Go ahead, Arch is very nice.

is mainly because void has no documentation which is nice because it forces me to learn but its kind of a pain if I want to get something working quickly

Go ahead, Arch is very nice.

I agree that the documentation isn't great for void specifically, but a lot of the documentation is interchangeable so long as you also read the manual pages. Don't go with systemd, user.

go ahead

Go ahead

arch is the easiest to maintain distro, so go for it

Posting from systemd/Arch, can confirm it's comfy in here.

>systemd
Fuck no. Don't.

Artix is a choice if you want to avoid systemd but still go for Arch. It has its issues but I haven't personally encountered anything major yet since I started using it about a month ago.
The installation guide is a bit lacking though so you'll have to fill in with the Arch guide.

I just read the Arch Wiki for the program I want to use on Void. Never felt like changing it.

Who is this semen demon?

xiuren siterip where

My sister

>xiuren siterip
nvm I found it

I wanna fuck her. Can you please give me her number?

Jesus fuck please, there was a huge collection on /t/ at one point not sure if the thread is still up
I think its Luvian

She's dating Chad

I'm the Chadder.

keep using void

it has great support and doesn't use SystemDICK

install gentoo
install openrc

Yeah, I have a few.

"Hijack" your Void system, using Bedrock Linux, then you can use void and arch at the same time.

Don't. Systemd is garbage.

Switch to Artix, no systemD
Or be a gaylord, your choice

Install Parabola GNU/Linux-libre

>search the wiki (at least half of the time)
>if it's not there search arch wiki (locate is your friend)
>replace systemctl with symbolic links (when applicable) dunno mang, most GNU/Linux shit is the same. Plus the documentation is p good. Honestly I just use void for xbps and faster boot times/lower idle resource consumption better spent on compiling, eye-candy, and/or multitasking.

Wanted to use artix so bad but its installer's networking is unusable and migrating from arch seems like installing one distro twice so fuck that.

>I'm thinking about switching from Void to Arch, any thoughts?
why?

just naughty ones

>its installer's networking is unusable
Hmm, had no issues installing from cli on my machines™