Imagine needing hand exercise tools and special keyboards just to use your faggoty meme editor

Imagine needing hand exercise tools and special keyboards just to use your faggoty meme editor

ergoemacs.org/emacs/emacs_pinky.html

Attached: IMG_20190118_155532_01.jpg (1032x774, 313K)

imagine having to pres Escape every second to be able to type

vi users should be ashamed of themselves for using an outdated editor that can't integrate with their surrounding environment

emacs users, while are smarter for using a system that has better integration, should be ashamed for using a system that was designed before the invention of a mouse

everyone should just switch to sam or acme

> not using joe
heh, kid

>muh indegrashun
Fuck off nigger, vim is still the perfect editor

>outdated editor
>suggests an editor made when dinosaurs still roamed the earth
Unironically kys my dude

i was once a vim user like you, thought modal editing was the smartest thing on this planet, and scoffed at emacs users for having to download an operating system just to edit text. but then, through a long series of events, i found myself using acme

and then i realized the keyboard is shit. the mouse is perfectly fine for simple edits, plus the integrations of sam's structured expressions makes even complex/repetitive edits a joy. want to only make an edit on a few lines? just highlight those lines and write a sam command in the tag. no more mashing the j key or counting the lines to go down on. acme makes me a more productive programmer because i can think about the code more instead of what movements i need to make on the keyboard

Micro doesn't have this problem.

If only you could use SPACE with eMACS instead of control. Like if you called it SPACE-bar e-MACS or something haha, that'd be great.

>anything microsoft related

I wish emacs combined with pharo existed

Name anything better than org mode on emacs

>using MemeMacs or Vim
Why have you not taken the VsCode pill yet?

based and acmepilled

just turn on mouse support for vim lol, it's pretty neat

How do I delete a file in acme

Micro

I took that pill and it was great. Fuck every memer for all the time I wasted in emacs and vim.

>oose polm naht penkee
Damn, feels so good using vim

>being a handlet
lmao

imagine not having hands that cover half of the keyboard unstretched

Attached: 1546543509352.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

posting a few emacs user pix

Attached: emacsuser.gif (380x360, 2.9M)

Attached: TYPING WARMUP.gif (200x200, 1.03M)

Highjacking the thread for asking a question about Flycheck
How can I get it to underline all the errors in the current buffer?
So far, I get it to underline the new words I typed but it doesn't underline the existing errors in the buffer.

Recently took this pill as well and I definitely don't regret it. It's 2019 I don't give a shit if my text editor uses a lot of memory, maybe back in 2005 when I was trying to run virtual machines on my pentium m laptop with 512 megs of ram but it's just so pointless to be a minimal fag these days

tfw I still have hands

one day I'll be a purely digital being with no need for keyboards

>not using ctrl+[
>not remapping caps to esc

>using editor that requires moving hand over to mouse
shiggy diggy