This is an example of good cable management

Why does your case look like such shit? Fix your cables, Jow Forums. Share your cable management achievements ITT

Attached: IMG_2595.jpg (3000x2000, 773K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YDCMMf-_ASE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cuckold meme case
0/10

What's so bad about this case?

>big boy gpu powered off the pci slot
yeah sure

Your cables are a disgusting mess. Do it again, properly this time.

Attached: IMG_2925.jpg (1600x1200, 475K)

I don't game. Not much sense in buying a """"big boy"""" GPU that I won't use

>hide shit behind a metal bar and psu shroud
>good cable management
the case just made it easy

It's a case that is a culmination of everything wrong with computer cases today
Massive waste of space in the front
Regression in airflow
less and less expansion available
Most cheap cases today are a downgrade to the cheap cases a few years ago

Attached: freshbuild2018.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

I don't look inside my PC other than to clean it every few months

sweet build. Is that an ITX board?

Absolutely nothing. It's a great case and lots of people like them, therefore the degenerates here need to smack talk it.

I agree with the regression in airflow, but what do you expect the front of the case to be used for? A cage for twelve 3.5" drives? For 98.7% of users, that's the true waste of space

>great case
my old elite 430 would shit all over that thing maybe not in current year aesthetics but in everything else that matters

>t. seething caselet

does anyone else literally not give a shit about aesthetics like the majority of the spergs on Jow Forums

i just want my tech to be functional and performant

You got a little baby dick video card bruh.

cable management = better airflow = more performant

Attached: tommytanked.png (670x503, 351K)

What else could it fucking be retard

see

No one really denies that good cable management isn't a good thing for airflow but damn mainstream cases are getting very sparse on the inside and your paying more for basically less

That's a good thing.

>Massive waste of space in the front
It was designed for watercooling. In fact every NZXT case after the H440 was because tards kept asking for room for a front mounted radiator and the Hx00i cases were the first to make it fully accessible with ease while having the shroud.

1degree difference beats being a spermless ricer cuck seems to be compensation for newfaggotry
>2020 superpower (you)
>shit in case "increases ambient temperature of the turbo encapsulation of the quantum flux recursive inverse waveform collapse to achieve a room temperature of steaming pile of shit.

you spend $500 extra on case, fancy cables, lighting strips, while i spent that extra 500 on purchasing snacks while i overclock my CPU beyond your peon brain can comprehend with you $20000 custom built transwarpgenderblender

fuck you and fuck your kind, cable management vs usability,

while you are busy mishandling your hardware i am tweaking my network stack to gain that extra edge, to go beyond devastating to become an assblaster.

you are buttdevestated at the simple sight of my jungle case for the mere thought that a beast lives inside, and right you are, right you are. a supercharged mass of electrons fire directly into my arms through my mx518 while you use your razer gamer juice mouse, while your mechanical keyboard is polling at 1000hz mine is directly wired via ps/2 on a model m, while you sit there with a racer chair i am anywhere anytime, case open different case here, pushing my hardware to its limits and you are busy ricing at a 1degree difference which i gained back from manually applying thetmal paste, you k ow why linus, gamersnexus, techspot and everyone else involved doesn't spread manually? it's because they were never taught by there fathers, they always learned from videos because they were cucks (you).
you are nothing but a ricer

the end.

Attached: jppvle7jmpa21.jpg (1414x2000, 748K)

I'd really would like to know how that is a good thing

I got you a present

Attached: autistic.jpg (405x450, 100K)

What do you feel that you're missing from modern cases? I ask because I'm basically content with modern offerings. I haven't been building computers for long though, the only other PC I've built was a HTPC in 2012

based and redpilled post

>implying I'd be seen dead what a ball bead chain, replace it with minimum sterling silver.l and that baby will be my cross.

oof, a little too tryhard to save. Try again next time :/

Someone make this a copy pasta

Attached: 2017-01-20T22-33-10.066Z--1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>:/
toll has been paid, triggered from your inept ability to compute, go back to buying monster cable kid,

1 thing they won't tell you, adding an extension to your power cables increases the electron flow delay this on a quantum level slowing down processing of signals, thus increasing input lag, the thought of doing such a thing is abhorrent.

can I change my assumption from autism to meth?

go home, here I'll link you.

reddit.com/

i included SSL for your protection.

No, it wouldn't. Your case is ugly, and the NZXT case has better airflow and designed for easy cable management. No one cares how many pointless drive bays your case has. One slim USB external drive is enough for the once a year you may ever need an optical drive.

People are crying over lost "expansion" but nobody can actually answer what expansion they need that this case doesn't provide. It's got two 2.5" bays and three 3.5" bays. No 5.25" bays because this isn't 2003 and we're not burning optical media

Cable management doesn't matter. Airflow** for the sake of airflow doesn't matter. Prove me wrong

**I'm specifically talking about big void space inside a big case where air could flow through without actually interacting with components

Attached: ajattele seuraavaa.png (913x637, 167K)

Old cases were a nightmare, and they gave little consideration to how the hell you're going to manage the cables and smaller fans and less airflow. People here are just looking for an excuse to feel elitist. Worst thread on Jow Forums right now.

Cable management is hella easy if you never run your USB headers or most of your bios connections.

you do it, ya lazy fuck
>select text
>ctrl-c
>new text file
>ctrl-v
>ctrl-s

i lol'd

Attached: HEHEIQOF42.jpg (400x311, 26K)

Why would I run standard USB headers when my case supports USB 3.0? See the two cables next to the 24-pin? Yeah, those are USB 3.0. And I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean by "BIOS connections" because I'm fairly certain there is no such fucking thing

i think maybe he means your front panel connectors? which are obviously plugged in

Yeah. I mean I don't have a reset button or PC speaker but I wouldn't call that "most" of my connections. Power button, HDD, USB, and audio are all there

Nice try OP, but you can't fool me.
There aren't even any cables in there at all

This unironically is how my first computer looked. I didn't even know I could route cables through the back until after I was done setting it all up and I just said fuck it.

I'm honestly pretty disappointed this post didn't generate more cable management pics. I wanted to see what other cases had to offer as far as cable management.

Attached: IMG_2596.jpg (3000x2000, 763K)

Mine looks like that. I give no fucks. No bitch is comin' to my room to look at my cumpooter.

this case is literally split down the middle with the motherboard. there's so much room for those cables on the other side...

>not transmitting the power inside the case via the mounting screws
shiggy

>1 drive
Baby

That's how it's supposed to look.
Function over form, easily modular and still looks okay.

Nope it's a dual socket NIG board

three, actually. M.2 on the motherboard, and two SATA drives.

youtube.com/watch?v=YDCMMf-_ASE

HAHAHAHA. What a bunch of retards and you expect someone to take you seriously?
You're like 14 year olds who have no experience, yet think you know shit.

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

>256gb m.2 counts as something

If I'm being honest, I don't know what to use it for yet. I harvested it from a laptop I spilled coffee on, and I planned to use it as a boot drive but it's slower than my Samsung 830, which isn't great to begin with.

>He doesn't plug his keyboard directly into BIOS

Mine looks serviceable. At least it isn't a mess like my old build.

Here you are

Attached: IMG_2984.jpg (1600x1200, 552K)

tha faq am i supposed to do here? no rubber grommets, can't put any cables behind the motherboard tray, non-modular psu and each fan has 2 cables coming off it, one for rgb and one for pwm, with 3 fans total. That's 6 cables coming just from my fans, then i need sata power for the node pro and lighting hub, then they connect with a cable, then i need a fan splitter because my itx mobo only has two fan headers and ones taken up by my pump.

Attached: 49897888_743671542685324_2322076469469118464_n.jpg (800x600, 93K)

stop buying shitty cases with a window so you don't have to look at it

nice management. can we see the other side?

OP here. Since my original post, I've added a PCIe to A+E keyed M.2 riser card so I could connect the Intel WiFi+Bluetooth card that I had from my broken laptop. I obviously still use wired networking but it's nice to have bluetooth without some gay USB dongle.

I forgot to mention it was $7 on chinkexpress and I only had to wait three weeks for it

I use a high end 250GB NVMe SSD for system and 4x512GB SATA SSDs in RAID0 for local storage.

sounds like piss poor planning to me. you should have anticipated the shotcomings of your shitty ITX board and non-modular PSU. Things might be easier if you weren't an RGB fag

>enormous ITX case

Attached: simon.jpg (640x1136, 50K)

he was correct they are ricerfags

Cable management is a meme.

Attached: cablemanagementisameme.jpg (1280x1407, 531K)

>calling **************** a meme is the actual meme in the current state of Jow Forums

>Why does your case look like such shit? Fix your cables, Jow Forums. Share your cable management achievements ITT

Mainly because I want to spend more time on using my computer than fondling it and ejaculating over the case and how it looks

InWin Brofist

Attached: P1170032.jpg (900x1200, 893K)

Internet is a meme, user.

what I would do is to either make a new back panel that is basically a box with room to fit cables into it - or I would look around for something I could utilise to do that. The other option is to use case-floor facia's

>remove HDD cage
>remove 5,25" bays
>remove everything useful in big pc case and hide away the rest like it's an Apple product

All so you have can have tempered glass sides with RGB leds, PSU is shrouded away too.
Extra full tower tier thickness is also introduced so user can hide their 2x 2,5" or 1x 3,5" and 1x 2,5" behind the motherboard because the glass side. Increading the floor space the case covers which is bad compared to height.

Mid size ATX cases are a joke, even the most popular ones have no room for HDDs.
There are no downsides going mini-ITX as even them have the same 1x 2,5" ja 1x 3,5" specs as best seller ATX cases. Mini-ITX or full tower, those are the options, middle class is gone.

And don't even get me started on no 5,25" bays. If you get a big desktop PC, why are expected to use external DVD and Bluray drives like you own a Macbook Air? How about camera SD cards, dongle for those too?

Attached: eo3RSzU.png (805x417, 427K)

Less = greater performance
paying for less = paying for greater performance

Imagine how dumb it would feel to need to play with a usb dongle every time you need to read a camera memory card like you own a Macbook Air?

Attached: e522d839-d070-4085-8ce2-1239642fdffb_1.6638bed8f33f99f0b2374b20d2f3b338.jpg (1500x1500, 517K)

Is this good stuff, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1544550792298.jpg (1265x961, 391K)

>buys gimped GPU purely because he doesn't want to have to connect a power cable to it and make his case look untidy
lmao

Is that 'SIEG JUGEND' at the bottom of the motherboard?

I tried...

Attached: 9900K RTX2080.jpg (1784x1287, 2.16M)

I still have a spare Elite 430.

lmao indeed

literally 'while you were partying I studied the blade' tier post.

>want more storage
>have to throw old hdd or ssd away because lol no room

Before the basic norm was 4x 5,25", 8x 3,5". Now it is 2x 2,5" and shitload of RGB.

while you were studying i was designing microcode so the CPU you are using today you could be used to shitpost.

My excuse is my Enermax case does not have much space in the basement for cables and the rear panel has no space for that thick 24 pin cable.

Attached: Enermax ECB2030 inside.jpg (1668x1708, 613K)

Not the same revision but close enough

Attached: IMG_2997.jpg (1600x1200, 561K)

He meant the guy who thought it makes a difference to airflow

My cable management is all fine and dandy.

Attached: WP_20180221_23_33_34_Rich__highres.flash.jpg (1576x1441, 1.58M)

>easily modular
>you just have to move all the cables out of the way first
No.

>moving cables out of the way without having to disconnect with a simple hand gesture
VS
>having to disconnect cables, undoing ties, rerouting cables
It's okay, I think retards are cute!

You know that nigger got supremely ass hurt that "fuckin nurds" bantz on him for that shit effort.

What makes you think you have to undo ties and reroute cables ? You probably need them for whatever you're replacing something with, so just leave them in place. Even if you don't you can still leave them in place, they do no harm.
>disconnect the thing you're removing and remove it
VS
>moving cables out of the way that constantly get in the way of each other, and most likely aren't even long enough to move out of the way so you have to disconnect them anyway before you can remove anything

>this much cope
Does it hurt that we don't care that you spent an hour cablemanging your shit? You might want to try this place called Reddit if the opinion of others matters so much to you.

>falling for the mATX meme

Attached: DSCN0131.jpg (4608x3456, 3.48M)

Attached: 20181208_151454-4032x3024.jpg (4032x3024, 2.31M)

yet you get a ROG STRIX gaming mobo

>being this assblasted that you just jammed your cables in there
I didn't spend an hour cable managing my shit. Pulling cables in through one hole and out through the other might have, at worst, added a couple minutes to the time it took to put my PC together. Retards will harp on about "muh airflow", but it really is just for practicality down the line, seeing as it is A) easier to keep order, and B) easier to replace components.

Show the back side, cuck. I bet that shit is in there Willy nilly as fuck and not routed well. The backs of computers need cooled too, nerd.