Me and a friend are making an irc known as the Kiapan Project, we have 3 members on the project so far...

Me and a friend are making an irc known as the Kiapan Project, we have 3 members on the project so far, and we're looking to expand.
We want the irc to be a place you can come home too and shit post on.
We also have a plan set up so only Jow Forums users can enter, so redditfags dont flood it.

we're currently using d*scord to talk and discuss about the project,
tag:
Dormin#2302
send me a friend request and ill add you to the group DMs
thanks

Attached: unknown.png (484x503, 10K)

kys

bump

>planning an IRC
>use Discord to discuss

kys, also low quality bait

>We also have a plan set up so only Jow Forums users can enter
How?

*sigh* I guess I'll have to make the logo.

gookmoot has promised them janny status if they only accept people with four chan passes

man i think most reddit users are stupid motherfuckers, but so are most Jow Forums users too, is it really worth going to all that trouble just to filter out the dipshits who press the return key more than you do?

>What is XMPP?
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) is a communication protocol for message-oriented middleware.
Unlike most instant messaging protocols, XMPP is defined in an open standard and uses an open systems approach of development and application, by which anyone may implement an XMPP service and interoperate with other organizations' implementations. Because XMPP is an open protocol, implementations can be developed using any software license and many server, client, and library implementations are distributed as free and open-source software.

>What client should I use?
Get Conversations if you are on Android, Gajim or Pidgin on desktop PC.

>How do I join this Jow Forums groupchat?
Here is the link: xmpp:[email protected]?join

Attached: xmpp.png (220x226, 14K)

lol

keep the thread alive

Bump. Actually interested

>doesn't want redditfags
>used discord

time to go back

>le discord meme
name an easier to use voip client

>discord
hahahah

Attached: 37e8deabb4794fb951ce678c15cb59f82f599aa0b4ab81f4e5a6f2e8ff939ce5.jpg (654x512, 23K)

Tin cans and string

Sent. I fucking hate discord but I'll use it for now.

Attached: 1538365786185.gif (500x500, 2.41M)

The image is a nice touch. 9/10

>Kiapan
*Kaipan
Why? Because you are using the Chinese simplification 开盘 and not 開盤。

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

滚回>>>/知乎/去

Because Kaipan sounds more weird and Kaipan is some shitty eastern Czech car manufacturing company

bump for interest

No excuses you Jyutping fetishist