Working in tech is a good ide-

>working in tech is a good ide-

Attached: 1543347508876.jpg (960x711, 120K)

a.

as opposed to what? sweeping streets or giving your life away for uncle sam? lol go fuck yourself

11.3 are biologist and geologist

>working

Attached: what.jpg (1920x1080, 78K)

>tfw gonna land an ez job as a quant getting money thrown at me after i finish my physics degree

Shoulndn't have fallen for the CS meme Jow Forums

>he is too good for a job.
>take neet bucks instead.

You see claims like this but I'd love actual numbers.
How well does stem degrees match stem vacancies?
Is this just a massive failing of the recruiting system?

>I weld cars
>I make 80k a year
>Median household income for my state is 45ish k a year
>Full benefits and 20 paid vacation days a year...not including Christmas and summer break, boot over a week extra off work paid by company.
>Got a promotion to a quality group.
>Now I don't even have to work anymore.i just inspect other people's work.
Yeah not being in tech is working quite nicely.

>80k
Nice poverty wage cletus

You're not very bright are you? Enjoy your student loans for the next decade. I'll be relaxing in my 4 bedroom house.

No debt after one year. Done saving for retirement after a decade. Try again tradie.

Keep dreaming pajeet. Or is it Mr shecklestein...gotta convince gullible kids to get into debt right?

neet bucks are not gonna be there forever. once shit hits the fan parasites will be the first to be ditched. tech jobs keep my autism in check.

Grapes are sour.

>muh SHTF fantasy
It's never going to happen, underage

keep telling yourself that, neet.

>post STEM/technology job
>demand a STEM degree with 15 years of work experience
>get surprised when most people with STEM degrees work outside of STEM

fpbp

One of the qualifications needed to take part in the h1b1 program is that no americans must want the job or something like that.
So they make the requirements impossible so no one applies and bus in pahjeets.
All while spewing the “we’re desperate for STEM majors” meme to raise the hiring pool and lower wages even further.

they’re not surprised at all

>Working outside of stem is a bad thing
Alright genius

You'll figure out that's not how it works when you have to pay $2200/month to rent an apartment that is still a 40 minute train ride away from your job and your state and city have income taxes.

this holy shit.
Pro tip: Google megasalaries are the bare minimum to live a rat life in SF you idiots. Code monkeys are the same everywhere, they are going to pay you the amount necessary for you to not die and keep working.

I'm in the UK so perhaps my country isn't as cucked as yours, but STEM > Trade every day of the week, you have higher initial earning potential but you'll hit your ceiling soon enough and 20 years down STEM will be earning double or triple what you pull. I also mean proper STEM, not memes like CS

>BEng in Electrical Engineering
>MEng in Mechnical Production Engineering
>Electives in German and Mandarin, learn to code in spare time
>Jobs straight out of the door, 27 and sitting on £85k, stock options, 8% pension contributions, private healthcare insurance, company car, 32 days paid holiday, finish at 12:30 on Fridays and I get tow ear a funky shirt on Fridays.

>because no one lies on the internet

>having an IQ of 130
>gee you just need to be born in the top 2% guize, then you will have a nice job in STEM
no shit sherlock, for the rest of us who are average or just 1 standard deviation above the mean that shit is simply not factible.
Meanwhile there's shortage of skilled labor that no one is filling in because all the brainlets went to STEM where they were going to be unable to compete anyway.

>Thinks that physics isn't included as STEM

How are you going to convince an employer when you can't even convince ME that you're not retarded.

Attached: IMG_20190109_135151.jpg (576x572, 30K)

I literally have six figures left over every year after paying taxes and expenses. It's amazing how bad at math tradies are.

>STEM does not equal tech
>Chart made by literally who

The Big Troll wont win today

Nice sourceless chart, I raise you my equally sourceless chart with more buzzwords to make it seem more genuine

Attached: 1535766480925885909911.png (1520x1168, 137K)

>be me, make a little side income from my website and couple other projects to pay the bills
>when the weathers nice, decide to play guitar downtown and people give me money
>warm place to live, eat good, gym membership, fresh coffee beans, etc etc
>basically a utopia

if only any of that were true, lmao