Any recommendations to start programing in IOS in a Windows pc?

Any recommendations to start programing in IOS in a Windows pc?
Inb4 i can't buy a Mac, pc Is not powerfull enough to emulate macOS with VirtualBox and Hackintosh Is not an option

Attached: descarga.jpg (227x222, 4K)

>Inb4 i can't buy a Mac,
You could pickup a used 2013 Mac mini or MBP and be better off than trying to program iOS on Windows.

>pc Is not powerfull enough to emulate macOS with VirtualBox
Then you have a shit PC.

>and Hackintosh Is not an option
Yes it is.

it's not has hard as you think to run a VM dude
just try it

More info ??
I mean best setup for vmware workstation to emulate mac ??

MacinCloud

Learn Xamarin or learn actual Swift on a cheap Mac.

what are you developing?
there isn't as much overhead on a VM as most people expect there to be, just try it

React Native, Flutter.

OP here. Some guy came here today and told us to use Ionic, boss said " we are all going to work with that" and now I'm learning that shit. New guy also said that i should use an IOS emulator, still looking for something free and stable. What you guys think about that?

Dont want to get un details, Lets just said that i have and old basic pc so running a VM with Sierra os will kill my pc resources, couldn't even hace enough mmry to run win so VM isnt an option

this
macos works really well in a vm, you almost get native performance.

You dont understand
I have ran VMS with only 2gb of system ram

install gentoo

Already tried, and once again , running a VM Is not an option

Don't you need a Mac serial number to publish on the Mac appstore?

Do you have hackintosh compatible hardware?

why would you want it in the mac store?

get a used 2012 macbook

> what is qe/ci

when I ran it in a vm it was slow as dog shit and I had to input some special register to emulate the ROM.

>VirtualBox and Hackintosh Is not an option
Just use VMWare ffs... it's way faster than ShitBox and it's literally the easiest program out there to pirate (first link on a google search gives you valid serials). Just download it and VMware tweaks to make full res work (you don't really need graphics working 100% if all you're gonna do is write code).