I will get a $1800 bonus next month and a pay raise. Suggestion on what technology to buy?

I will get a $1800 bonus next month and a pay raise. Suggestion on what technology to buy?

Attached: 1546288448163.jpg (1480x2000, 427K)

Chinese spyphone

Invest in an ETF instead of stupid shit

ThinkPad x1 carbon

Rick Owens Geobaskets. I will be getting another pair of RO sneakers with my tax refund. I might get drunk tonight and just order them online, I'll see.

Attached: RICK-OWENS-Geobasket-sneakers-Men-Size-40-EU-20181024190157.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Buy a jacket like that girl.

Put a decent chunk of it aside for something else, like a vacation or something.

this

save it. you are too poor to spend money on consumer electronics (also called dogshit).

you know white people; they make money and don't spend it.

only a white person would say that

So why the fuck americans buy a lot of shit that they don't need and wont use?
They actually have a dedicated day called black friday.

buy this

Attached: lolwut.png (2033x1080, 1.07M)

Your ira

black friday has pretty good deals
if you're white and shop online and don't get taser in walmart there's lots of money to save
but it's not an excuse to buy more shit

>americans
>white

Attached: typical_american.jpg (612x428, 97K)

Why are minorities obsessed with basketball shoes

Attached: 1522794740667.jpg (600x535, 108K)

checked and kek'd

Attached: 1%.png (2284x1156, 209K)

Black Friday does not have good deals. It’s all the same price as usual.

The largest dragon dildo you can fit in yourself.

why are white people obsessed with cuckolding? The answer to both of these questions is: it's a culture thing.

instead of squandering your money on useless junk. use it to finish paying off your house quicker, put it away for a rainy day/retirement, or (if you're really well off) go on a trip to Europe.

>go on a trip to Europe.
but I don't speak arabic, how will I converse with the locals?

Don’t pay off your house early if you have a mortgage rate below 4%. You’ll see a better return on your money in an ETF.

Why do white people not wash their sheets every day?

sorry, we don't understand hispanics/ebonics

An anal vibrator with Wi-Fi

Both of these are false. Why do you lash out when asked a simple question about basketball shoes.

buy /hpg/'s fotm

How about saving it? Fucking zoomer

They even have it with high heels so ur bitch can play too.

it's a culture thing. spics and negroes spend a disproportionate amount of their income on clothing/appearance compared to whites. it is also true that cuckolding is pretty exclusive to white men.

t. spic

Macbook Pro

I’ve never met a white person that washes their sheets every day. At best, you’ll see once a week (gross), sometimes even once a month.

that's because higher order lifeforms bathe regularly and don't stink up their sheets with greasy stink and lotion like niggers.

Imagine being this fucking stupid. No wonder niggers have remained the lowest rung of the ladder in America for this long. Nogs had an 100+-year headstart, and asian guys are already being discriminated against at Google at the same level as white guys, meanwhile the average net worth of black bostonians is $8. Guess the lack of mental ability for long-term planning really isn't a meme.

Attached: 1523325563028.jpg (600x400, 40K)

*ting ting ting* ahem

Attached: 1545363085319.jpg (334x506, 42K)

pay off your debt