Im making Skype rip off

Im making Skype rip off, post your ideas how would you improve Skype.

I have just finished P2P module
pastebin.com/09gVfppE

Attached: photo.jpg (666x1000, 437K)

>click link
>expected actual p2p video calling implementation
>get glue code for p2p video calling somebody else designed
I hate javascript developers

This is why I love wearing short skirts :3 I'm a femanon, btw

> code someone else designed

Sure buddy.

Fucking FAGGOT kyS

Because you can show off your Skype to public?

this is literally just a wrapper around WebRTC kill yourself or get gud

Doesn't really need to endup as skype, maybe some random vid chat? maybe something like Discord? anyways I had ideas to implement resolution scaling to support users with shitty internet speed + I had ideas for some video effects / filters. Post more ideas.

As I sad this is just a component that initializes call between two users, app is still in alpha version, not much done besides login, register, and home page.

Yes :3

>not much done
and not much will ever be done because you've had 80% of the actual work done for you.

>replying to b8

Dude at least post that shit on github. Also, I like the idea of an Angular-based Skype.

>Post more ideas.
Here's an idea for the logo

Attached: index.png (213x237, 3K)

>not much done

Whatever floats your boat buddy, If you have some hard time coping with being a shitty code monkey pajeet feel free to shit on my thread, Im ok with it

>replying to b8
Yes, I am

I will definitely post it on github, I will first have to extend P2P stuff to support multi connetions, and do some additional SCSS, cuz it looks like shit atm, just plain HTML.

>calls me a code monkey
>has to use webrtc because he can't into actual network programming
lol k pal

I like their meme description 'Tox is easy-to-use software that connects you with friends and family without anyone else listening in' We are not like other companies, we don't spy on you.

To air out that pus filled wound that exists where your penis once hung?

Pls be my e-gf

Attached: disaster.png (500x522, 56K)

> had to use webrtc which was created to make P2P browser stuff

> Likes to do 'Actual programming'

When was the last time you updated your "knowledge" ? you don't seem like you learned shit since 2009

I can mark up the CSS a bit if you want, I'll make a pull request.

Jesus that sounds bad-ass! Haha, wow, I mean.

Next time I make this thread, I will leave the GIT repo in link I never realised ppl on 4channel would contribute to shit. Anyways, I would just like to hear ideas atm.

>modern computer programming is now playing lego sticking together other people's work and writing a frontend for it
pajeet tier; it's why I hated java in the 2000s and why I hate js in the 2010s/2020s

Atleast we can agree on that, I hate modern style webdev, It's mostly downloading 3rd party shit, and end up with 30gb node_modules folder, I like doing stuff with vanilla JS as possible, but I am practicing Angular / Ionic atm so that's why I am using it.

The backend should be written in elixir.

Im not a backend dev, but I worked with PHP many years ago, so I wrote backend stuff in PHP and used MySQL as DB

it's called 'getting shit done' and it's hard as fuck. Do you remember all your abandoned hobby projects you never finished? It was because you tried to reinvent everything from scratch and lost the purpose of what you were trying to achieve in the beginning.

I only really got shit done in Java ever desu.

just use discord haha lmao

Yeah it seems easy like you have everything done, and just play lego with it, but in reality it's hard af, there are many compatibility problems especialy if u work on huge enterprise software with shitload of dependencies.

tucking your micro penis into your fat fold doesn't make you a femanon

why would you re-implement an existing API?

get gud

>it's called 'getting shit done' and it's hard as fuck.
>writes project to learn
>robs himself of most of challenge and potential to learn
all of my shit gets completed. sometimes it takes longer but at least I've not resigned myself to mediocrity. you corporate code monkey hack.

>goal is to have voice/video conferencing app
>uses existing web APIs

You should have started by first writing your own kernel. FUCKING NOOOB

A kernel? what are you, a CS baby? You should have started by designing dedicated computer architecture for your app!

Attached: COURSE_IMAGE.png (460x259, 35K)

Please no. Just help the neckbeards out with Tox.