How long can Apple keep getting away with it?

How long can Apple keep getting away with it?

Attached: DxSjhb4V4AAkw6f.jpg (959x1200, 138K)

Just as long as Nokia did

But I don't know if that's even a good thing. Apple is one of the last smartphone companies that actually develop in the western world.

Do you really want the chinks to have all your data

it's weird because they had a keyboard that functioned about as well as others. then they decided to be brave/thin and break everything

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1528524580315.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

Undifferentiated and yellowpilled

>Apple is one of the last smartphone companies that actually develop in the western world.
>designed by apple in California
>made in chinkistan

absolutely based

Is this weird douche still taken seriously after he was exposed lying about owning a truckbed full of iPhones?

This dude has less knowledge than a potato.
Btw Apple is still shit as fuck.

Entirely false

imagine being 100% wrong like that

100% based, but use webm next time because itoddlers can't open them

He recently did a video declaring the Thinkpad X1 was his favorite laptop ever. Is he finally getting WOKE?

What’s woke about using a normie tier laptop.

>here's the thing
What did unbox therapy mean by that? Is he secretly /ourguy/?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

based

>but use webm next time because itoddlers can't open them
I have some bad news for you.
VLC.

did you know apple chargers aren't grounded and you can feel the voltage through the aluminum case while charging

>he needs another app for something that can be opened in the browser
you cant be serious my dude...

vlc displays webms in your browser?
neat

Isn't Firefox available on iShit? I'd reckon that it would also have webm support.

Dell XPS 13 is the new MacBook

Attached: dell-xps-13-developer-edition-linus-torvalds.jpg (900x500, 57K)

Firefox is available for iShit but Applel mandates that all browsers use Safari's rendering engine, so Firefox and Chrome for iShit are basically just reskinned Safari and can't play webm. Only way to play webm on iOS is to download a video player like VLC or something and play it in that.

Playing webm in your browser is beyond just werks

kek that's fucking retarded.

based

based

There is a huge market of people that are either too stupid or just don't want to understand technology.
Apple jumped the gap and had success with the normies
That's capitalism.
All long as they want to pay big sums of money to get cucked, but get something in return that work within it boundaries apple will succeed

based

As long as theres people with only a kb of me in the world

Attached: AAB2220C-68D2-414D-BEE7-81CA0C69D001.jpg (220x139, 9K)

You could always buy a Google Pixel or a Samsung Galaxy, the two other non-chink phones with high market share.

based

based

Even normalfags are waking up, this doesn't look good for Apple.

Attached: 1547336060465.jpg (720x720, 291K)

>Do you really want the chinks to have all your data
This is the stupidest thing. Yes of course I would much rather the chinks have my data than five eyes having my data, considering they can do whatever they want to me and the chinks cannot.

>Do you really want the chinks to have all your data
I'd rather the chinese have my data than the US government.

>browsers should do everything
No. Browsers shouldn't play videos. Any non-essential feature should be reduced to an addon.

You can make a bookmark script that links all webm files on a page to open VLC, so there is that at least.

But who the fuck phoneposts anyway

reminder to tell your friends to donate to freetype (that thing which makes fonts on their phones)

app toddlers will defend this

Found the butthurt applecuck

based

This. Coincidentally also the perfect Gentoo machine.

Attached: kill_satania.gif (463x260, 3.3M)

>5 eyes don't have access to chink factories of american goods
oh no no no

no source
didn't happen

>do you really want the chinks to have all your data
Yes actually. They ain't gonna do shit to me unless I go there

I can't believe Satania fucking died

Attached: lonely.jpg (848x480, 107K)

what happened now

Marry me Satania!

Attached: 1513334351072.gif (500x285, 2.17M)

The E key is fucked on his new Macbook Air, and it's a common issue apparently. Again, just goes to show much Apple cares about quality control on their devices that they sell for over a grand.

Can you expect this from average apple user "I bought iPhone, because android is too open and allows me to break it"?

this fucking scumbag and his (((schnozz))) god damn

Attached: 1508561824666.gif (640x550, 204K)

>posting the mutt meme for a Canadian
pathetic

This was also true for the old iMac pro. My mother had one, and i always got electrocuted when i touched it. It wasn't that strong, but it was strong enough that it caused discomfort.

Whilst it was easy to avoid touching the case, the power button was also conductive...

>56% triggered

That will last only as long as there are no influential chinese business setting up shop in the US. When Chinese car companies, insurance companies, construction companies, holdings companies, communications companies, media companies, and others come here, they'll be using that information. And they will come if china can keep growing the way it is, and they'll have the data because large Chinese corporations and the state are the same entity.

Software updates and engineering comes from the US

>you can make a bookmark script to play all webms on vlc
This is an unironic solution by an apple toddler for the phone that "just werks". You CANNOT make this shit up.

B A S E D

I'm not sure if you mean that in a good way or a bad one.

Attached: based.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

based

Attached: 1545753064191.png (1151x734, 467K)

>Apple put their computers and software on the back burner because iDevices were flying off the shelves
>People are beginning to realize they don't need a new iPhone every other year
Will they come back to their senses and make good computers again. As a supposed "luxury" brand they the issues they have are unacceptable

based

based

Shut it, pajeet. We know where you live.

>applel

based

for as long as appletoddlers continue to bend over and spread their assholes

Attached: 1521023968416.png (550x351, 387K)

based

>applel

based

baste

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but lmao poorfags

Attached: 1513270430042.png (704x783, 547K)