Im stuck in a data analyst meme job

Im stuck in a data analyst meme job.
I work with SQL, VBA, and excel. I know some VB.Net/C#.

What are some career options to break out of this hell?

Attached: mds.png (848x1200, 150K)

PhD in math

I suck at math and i dont want to do anymore school.

Enjoy your data SOIence then.

>VBA
They still sell that dumpster fire?

learn R and you will be top pick for other meme data analysis jobs

make sure to put three years of experience using it daily on your cv

Not him but its everywhere

Yep. My company actyally uses software that reads and writes to excel files for calculations. Its hell and im trying to teach myself more programming to get out of this.

Im hoping i can be a .net developer or something.

don't data science guys use scala a lot? i guess it depends on the company you work for.

Definitely learn R if you want to keep stat, if you have.net experience there's tons of jobs. C#, vb, Java have differences but they are basically the same just different syntax.

Yes its still used, all over. I suggest you stop the spastic replies over it mere mention, it makes you sound irate.

No, the data engineers use Scala. Data Scientists write dogshit code in Python and then us Data Engineers rewrite it.

R, Scala, Octave, Fortran, Haskell, etc. its all used even c and matlab.

>Math & Statistics
Math and Applied Math
>Programing & Database
Logic & Applied Math
>Domain knowledge & Soft skills
Manual Hobbies
>Communication & Visualisation
Bullshit

Next do not make or bring this fucking picture here, when you clearly do not know what you are talking about.
> Marketing DISTILLERY
BTFO

>Company
>ala (ScJava based shit)
Come on, do not work for the bootnet :/

Then just open a BOOK, there are plenty of them since Microshit is paying to put them on your local store ...
Poor fag ? Go to the library !!
Virginfromthebasement ? Download them on Internet !!

Engineers use Fortran ...

Any books you recomend? Right now im doing videos for C# and automate the boring stuff for python.

Also, are projects any good? I was gonna try and do stuff to put on my github but idk what to do. Do employers even care about that shit?

If you consider that as a hobby maybe they see that as ++, idk
For example, you really enjoy programming
I have a bunch of shell script on mine I use but I never told anyone irl
It is always useful to do stuff aside from your work.
It is really like a poker game, it is nice to have the best game, but if nobody knows about it then its useless :D

I have never seen Fortran in production. If you bring ML to production, it's always written in Spark and connects to Hadoop and uses Kafka for streaming and message brokering.

Small confusion I was talking about simulations ...

Fortran is still the most used on super computers and clusters tard boy. Just because youre a CS brainlet that never took baby's first numerical analysis class doesn't mean scientific computing doesn't exist

I don't know about simulations. I do know that the US government still uses Fortran for some old systems.

Fortran is dying dude. The Bureau of Labor and Statistics is trying to deprecate it because they can't find any more Fortran people.