Code of cuck me

daily reminder that there are people on Jow Forums who agree with pic related.

Attached: codewitch.jpg (2048x1159, 397K)

Trannies on this board need to be purged.

Attached: image0.gif (300x200, 93K)

daily reminder that now that tech fields are cool they will get taken over by HR people and other management types and there's literally nothing you can do about it because you are all too socially autistic to fight back. just accept your future

But could autism be our strenth? I mean they ruined labor, government and contracting so what if we use our social introversion to say "NO! We worked hard to build this industry you can't take it from us!"

Freedom of Speech is a fundamental right of all people. Freedom *from* speech is not. This person is right that you shouldn't be surprised that you get taken off of a project if you say retarded or hateful shit. Freedom of speech doesn't mean everyone has to act like you're making some compelling argument when you scream about niggers and immigrants. No one has to entertain your inane thoughts as though they're anyhing other than shit. Besides, freedom of speech only applies to the government censoring you. If your employer doesn't want you working with them because you talk about how you hate trannies, then they have the right to do that. Why would they want someone working for them that would make them look bad? Because you have 30,000 stars on your GitHub where you just fork shit and never contribute? Wow they're losing such an invaluable team member.

Attached: 1528676056603.png (300x417, 130K)

i don't think so, autism works when you are too weird for people to understand what you are doing, but once you get surrounded by people flocking to your space it's too late to do anything about it

You're only partially right, this has been the talking points of many a McCarthyist in the 50's (with all the blacklisting and hollywood and such). But now there are rules being applied to open source projects, specifically the linux project which had hamfisted regulation while supposedly being famous for its lack of regulation. The problem is when people who don't own your software/company/community even people who have nothing to do with it, come in and start telling everybody how to behave and start setting new professional standards where they don't belong. That is an infringement of freedom of speech and that is what is happening in silicon valley.

Attached: 0sagd30jnon01.jpg (582x754, 79K)

except McCarthy did nothing wrong

>This person is right that you shouldn't be surprised that you get taken off of a project if you say retarded or hateful shit.
You fucking dumb nigger.
They are kicking people out of projects because of their ideas, not theur hate speech.
They kicked mozilla's ceo because he gave HIS money to an organisation against gay marriage. They kicked him because he didn't agree with their political views.
They fired people for doing dongle jokes, their are changing terminology like master/slave because they say it's toxic and racist.
This is not about free speech nigger, this is a dictatorship masked with "free speech".

you can't create a parallel society, thinking you can just retreat to your corner and play by your own rules was never going to work on the long term, the only way people will leave you alone to do your own thing is if you are horribly unsuccessful

>implying most trannies here aren't queer-hating libertarians

ok well its 1950+69 and it's suddenly okay now that the tables have turned and its being perpetrated by the left? In that case I believe it is time to get rid of all fags, trannies and poser coders in tech by just not hiring them.

>just not hiring them
except that the people who have actual money and power think literally the opposite of that, so your position is irrelevant

>"freedom of speech is a tool of oppression"
Somebody buy that mentally ill guy a one way ticket to NK/China/ME shithole

Okay and the powerful people in those companies can go fuck off and be the next IBM if things are done right. In a capitalist society everything is volatile and can be flipped. For those who weren't around, tech and nerd shit was like an escape PC culture. so much so they were all depicted as fat slobs in the movies when in reality, not all of them were that fat.

Attached: how-did-bill-gates-get-started.png (358x298, 48K)

those massive amounts of money may go new people, but it will be the same type of people, not tech autists

Freedom of speech is the tool of oppression... which is why we must oppress it.

>Freedom *from* speech is not
Lmao if that were true I would be as offensive as I want without a call from the comitte of special feelings.

I think we need to distinguish between trannies and traps

Attached: hot crazy.png (567x472, 20K)

commies should be purged from the earth

What book is uncle bob about?

Also was he critiscising xir or agreeing? Need more context.

No. Tech is a mans game. Women cannot code and anything fem needs go

>Mozilla CEO gets fired because he donates to an organization that believes that gays shouldn't have equal rights

Good, homophobes don't deserve pity.

>They fired people for doing dongle jokes

That's retarded

>They're changing terminology like master/slave because they say it's toxic and racist

Literally who cares, as long as the replacement terminology doesn't confuse people as to it's meaning.

>This is not about free speech nigger, this is a dictatorship masked with "free speech".

Literally what "dictatorship"?

Attached: 1460763771268.png (423x384, 315K)

>transparent
>filthy communist

kek