pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Group Buys
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nl3D0wIqf3tU43bu0mc0LSkxeh2CxGrchr_OViEjZ4c/htmlview
massdrop.com/
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Attached: 1dWxNwBoT2CGF2fd6R2q_361A1660.jpg (1161x774, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

massdrop.com/buy/gmk-white-on-black-custom-keycap-set
kbdfans.cn/collections/group-buy/products/gb-kbdfans-t1-tactile-switch-10pies
amazon.de/Koolertron-Programmable-Mechanische-Vorderseite-Tastenkappen/dp/B07B3XM1MK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547999062&sr=8-1&keywords=koolertron split
kbdfans.cn/collections/cherry-profile/products/pre-orderenjoypbt-9009-keycaps-set
kbdfans.cn/collections/oem-profile/products/npkc-pbt-keycaps-104keys-side-print
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use number keys on a layer in a num pad shape. I use the physical number row as a dedicated F row.

Attached: Iris.jpg (4032x2268, 740K)

were are the braces and the pipe symbol ?

My keyboard broke and need a new one.
Is the Pok3r LE the best bet for a 60% keyboard that's backlit?
I like the aluminum frame and the rgb.
Kinda bummed the keys aren't free standing but I think I can look past that.

Attached: 1533124658940.png (1600x1066, 704K)

I left some keys out because I'm lazy but this is what I'm using

Attached: iris.png (879x323, 27K)

just get a regular pok3r rgb. Fixes all your problems

Hello guys, my first post here, so let's hope this goes well. The Logitech K120 is the best keyboard I have ever tried. It only cost me 8£ brand new. Why is it good you ask? I shall tell you.

Well, first of all: this keyboard is from Logitech, which is undoubtedly the best keyboard manufacturer today. It is a rather common keyboard, yes; but because it is a Logitech, somehow it doesn't feel cheap. It's like the brand itself makes a crappy keyboard turn into a great one. I don't know, Logitech has always made me feel comfortable with cheaper products. The keys are superbly well distributed, and your fingers won't touch the surrounding keys like some other ones I've tried. The keys are also not very soft, nor very hard to press down on. You know, this keyboard makes it just right, so that you can actually take advantage of the impulse that the rebounding keys give you.

This keyboard makes you feel like gravity is actually working WITH you, rather that against you.

Another thing I absolutely love about it, is the space bar. It is just the right size, and not too small or too big like on some other crappy keyboards from other manufacturers. The space bar is the most balanced key in the whole keyboard, it sits right at the center, and you can actually use it without looking at the keyboard. I mean, that's just brilliant design. It's an USB keyboard. This makes it perfect for use with modern computers, and even laptops and netbooks. No more using that old crappy PS/2 port. We're in 2019, people. I could be here all day, but in the end, I just wanted to share with you my experience with this marvelous piece of peripheral engineering. I recommend this keyboard to anyone.

Attached: 5DE67E38-BE6A-4190-93DB-A5561C0EC8D7.png (800x687, 331K)

>Posted by an iToddler
disregarded

i need to make a new set of images, like 20 or so, the one olds look shit.

Attached: 1484588590522.jpg (2592x1728, 2.02M)

Whats your end game bois?

Attached: 48419813_278556412854877_4601178002980601856_n.jpg (466x960, 63K)

Haven't tried the iris, too few keys for me to be honest. It has the same problem with other flat ergo boards though; that the thumb cluster is at the same angle as the main cluster. You end up moving your thumb sideways which isn't as natural of a movement.
Nice.

Attached: gee bill, two manuforms.jpg (3264x1836, 1.46M)

stale pasta

never thought about the thumb motions but that makes sense.
Also, I know what you mean by too few keys; it's completely usable but sometimes I wish I could have some dedicated arrow keys and some extra macro keys. I might get a small macro pad for my desk at some point to make up for it

This is my final form. Only those who have ascended can understand this taste

Attached: Im_an_adult1.jpg (1440x1080, 1.08M)

This is getting pretty damn close.

Attached: 1400x600StingrayHeader.jpg (1400x600, 222K)

>plastic

One of these with hotswap sockets would probably keep me happy for life.

Attached: 11_2ef1840c-d0bf-4826-bbc0-b2f6a82471bb_620x[1].jpg (620x620, 71K)

disgusting

Attached: owo whats this.png (290x343, 97K)

what switches?

Where can i get some low profile cherry switches?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 18.43.42.png (1219x892, 1.43M)

made this for you boys

Attached: 1b0.png (2518x1236, 523K)

The gigachad buckling spring

Attached: buckling spring gigachad mkg mine g.webm (853x480, 56K)

massdrop.com/buy/gmk-white-on-black-custom-keycap-set
>$110 ABS keycap set
Nani the fuck?

PREMIUM ABS.

Attached: 1518222643936.jpg (4928x3264, 3.78M)

I have ascended and I can understand that your board is a mismatched pile of shit.
>Cherry reds
for what purpose

I broke my main keyboard and having to use a backup til my new one comes in.
My main keyboard had o-rings on it but my backup didn't.
They both use Cherry Browns but jesus, it's so fucking loud without the o-rings.

Looking for the name of these keycaps I saw before.
They're for backlit switches where the top half was white and the bottom half was translucent
I think they may have been PBT but not 100% sure

I think gigachad would be any type of capacitive switch.
And yes, this includes Topre.

My Kailh Box switch tester came in. Hako Royal True feels mushy. Burnt Orange feels just okay, and oddly inconsistent. I prefer tactiles because even good clicky switches wear on me after a bit, but I'm kinda falling in love with the Navy, and now I want to have them on just a few select keys like Esc and NumLock.

I love the Royals, the tactility and overall feel is great, but I would prefer if the bump came just a little lower in the keypress. Any recommendations for a switch like that?

If you're looking specifically for a sharp bump, maybe matias quiet clicks.

How is the Anne Pro 2?

Outemu Sky, MOD-H, and MOD-SH all have excellent tactility, but their bumps are all towards the top of the keypress

I really liked the navies too but I type really lightly so I had to go down to box whites. still pretty nice. I put the navies on a few of the keys and it's still satisfying.

MOD switches have the same stem shape as clears & zeals, which have a bump nearer to the middle.

Attached: IMG_20170103_154934.jpg (2496x992, 574K)

Haven't tried skies personally but going by their force graph the bump still isn't as high up as royals.

Attached: Outemu Sky v2.2 68g .png (1716x1218, 108K)

Whats the best 60% keyboard right now?

I don't give a shit about mkg's technically outside of I like using them. I picked up a nice Tada 68 with aluminum frame but wanna know, what keycap types would be compatible with it? I wanna get some nice ones.

Anything compatible with MX mount (which is what most aftermarket keycap sets are).

And they'll all fit fine into my keyboard?

As long as it'll fit the layout, sure.

Just bought 70 halo clears and 70 YOK red pandas. Did I fall for the reddit meme? My security on this is that i can easily flip these.

got more pics of this from different angles?

Sure.

Attached: IMG_20180926_161727.jpg (3100x1606, 830K)

thanks mate, it's awesome. I'm too hopeless to build one but one day would like to own one.

Meme panda (clones) being not unobtanium tier is nice. That said the yok/gsus clones being slightly different from the originals does lower their autism value a bit. Guess I'll tell you how the new run of original pandas are from assdrop in a few months.

Attached: holy meme.jpg (1500x1000, 368K)

I could build you one if you want. :^)

The one thing that builds up the autism value of the red pandas a little is they're visually striking, being very different from anything else out there, as far as I know. the BSUN is more of a direct attempt at a copy. Heard on reddit though that the springs in the reds are dog shit, so might either just use the halo clear springs or pick some sprit meme springs.

Attached: DSC01202_1600x.JPG?v=1547491395.jpg (1600x1069, 129K)

How much and where are you located? I'm in Sydney

Yea the red sure is nice. If I didn't already get in on the assdrop buy I'd have probably picked those up. Wonder how the kbdfans switch will turn out, since not needing to get halo switches would simplify things.

Attached: T1.jpg (1920x1080, 57K)

Update us on the MD holies when they come in, I'm interested to hear how they are. Hope it all works out. What's this about the kbdfans switch?

Probably in the neighborhood of 200 freedombux. Shipping from milkbagland probably ain't gonna be cheap (I remember calculating shipping to finland for the same board being around 50 syrupdollars with tracking and shit included, less without tracking).

>What's this about the kbdfans switch?
kbdfans.cn/collections/group-buy/products/gb-kbdfans-t1-tactile-switch-10pies

Basically another clone of the meme panda, without needing to swap stems.

to whoever was in here discussin my option for my mixed up tada buy, heres wht i ended up w! the cap set was also different from the dark navy/black i expected, the kind tht u see on every other tada, instead i got these light blues

got a partial refund so this cost me 75 shipped prebuilt
know for sure i wont want the low pro aluminum case and will never pay 100 for the high pro so im just gonna let this grow on me

considering the wooden cases on reddit just for the "lid" aspect of it, rly like the idea of a full box to throw in backpack, dont think these caps will look too hot with wood but i have some gray sideprinted chinese pbts on hand i wld swap in with a dark wood case

if any1 is considering a tada, the stabs are a tiny bit rattly (nothin compared to my redragon) and the port is a lil loose, thts all i can find.

Attached: whiteplastic.jpg (2688x1520, 1.29M)

Oh I'm excited to hear about these. They're the cheapest of the lot and LED compatible too.

Getting over my dark greys, what is a good low resistance linear switch?

Attached: kbwvfv.jpg (1000x750, 181K)

What keyboard is it in this picture?

Attached: 7D16CF96-EE4D-432C-AF75-320A7EEAA36A.jpg (3683x3024, 2.86M)

you cut those angles by had? when i did my wood frames somehow they twist or have an undesired angle.. ;S

Thanks man how can I contact you should I decide to go ahead? Geekhack?

Holy shit it's not even the fancy colours of ABS, just a plain ass office dell WoB..

Looking to upgrade from ABS to PBT, what are some trusted, high quality PBT sellers? I only know ePBT.

Extra points if they do more coloures than just White caps with black legends.

Attached: 1497384572864.jpg (1200x900, 176K)

where did you get the mat user?

hey Jow Forumsuys I'm looking for a cheap mechanical keyboard with red switches (doesn't need to be cherry) and rgb.

found pic related but it has blue switches. somthing like this with red switches would be amazing. thanks guys

Attached: acgam-109r-keyboard-2.jpg (1600x1066, 456K)

Ajazz ak60/ak33?

Gateron Clears with modified springs. I’m at 20g now :D

Pretty much just for the low profile.

w h y

Attached: Unbenannt.png (513x429, 14K)

use aliexpress, though it's not much cheaper
you can get plate mount costar stabs for a couple of bucks though

I do have a bunch of 2u pcb mount stabs left over digga, in a perfect world I'd mail them to you, but we don't live in a perfect world do we

Seems like a lot of people are looking for one, myself included. Just want one from a reputable brand

Hey guys, I wonder if anyone owns one of those kooletron split keyboards

amazon.de/Koolertron-Programmable-Mechanische-Vorderseite-Tastenkappen/dp/B07B3XM1MK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547999062&sr=8-1&keywords=koolertron split

I was thinking about buying one as my first mechanical keyboard, what do you think?

thanks. AJazz AK60 is a bit over my budget with it's $80 price tag though

did some research and found "Motospeed CK104" (pic related). it's $40 with red or blue switches and has rgb (which I want mostly so I can set it to a practical white or a fitting color)

not a reputable brand, but it's probably manufactured in the same industrial park in China as other gayming keyboards

not a fan of the "LOL" "FPS" "COD" or "RACE" preset buttons but that's a minor flaw

Attached: 548545819-1.jpg (1000x1000, 531K)

So I'm making a DIY computer case in order to fit some special components. I want to build a power button and several other buttons into the outside of the case. Can I purchase individual key switches and hook them up to some basic stuff inside the case, like a micro controller that I can program to do other stuff? I would be looking at the GPIO pins for this. I also want one of the buttons to be a power switch.

Attached: Spurdo_2570cf_5455675.jpg (500x513, 41K)

Isn't there more to life than keyboards? I somehow don't think so.

A lot of people like this PBT dye-sub set. ($119)

kbdfans.cn/collections/cherry-profile/products/pre-orderenjoypbt-9009-keycaps-set

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

But if you want something cheap, maybe you would like something simple like this front printed PBT set $25 - kbdfans.cn/collections/oem-profile/products/npkc-pbt-keycaps-104keys-side-print

That set is OEM profile. The site has other good sets too. Look around.

Attached: black_1800x1800.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

im suffering through using Cherry ML so u dont have to lads

W-why?

>$80 price tag though

Dunno where you live, but I got mine for less than 45 yurodollars, for 80 the price for the keyboard is definitely not worth it.

cherry blue, with rubber O rings except for the letters.
>mismatched
Not only you are of the bottom realm, but colorblind as well.
amiami

for our sins. he's the jesus of keyboard users.

*blesses ur keycaps*

Yea that'd work, I'm sure you could find me by looking through the manuform thread on gh.

I want a keyboard that I can configure to insert unicode symbols with a single keypress. I don't give a shit about springs and clacking. What should I buy?

Something QMK compatible so you configure whatever macros you want.

40 percent is so nice holy shit, I can finally reach everything.

Topre
FC660C

Attached: FC980C.jpg (1600x1200, 330K)

Mechanical switches are normal momentary switches (except for some very unusual locking caps lock switches) so yeah, you could.

yes it's unironically great once you've set up a decent layout

I'm looking to get a Massdrop crtl, but the only available switch type is Halo clear. Are they any good? Never had a mechanical keyboard.

Where can I find backlit keycaps for tada68?

What's everyones opinion on the Roccat Vulcan?

aliexpress

could you guys try and point out flaws in this layout? I know it's missing some keys and others are badly aligned. Do you guys think any key is in a bad place or it's missing some key? I hardly use the right CTRL and the times I use alt it's for the characters that I have moved to the top so I don't see any reason to have alt there.

any advice would be appreciated

forgot picture

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1429x472, 42K)

Colon / semicolon?

Good luck trying to manage those up and down arrows

done
I don't use them very much

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1393x425, 40K)

Is anne pro 2 worth it? What do the owners here think of it?

Noboy makes switches or caps like that, dingus

The one that belongs to a faget

They're tactile switches in the same vein as MX Clears, so they're not suited for everyone - consider getting the barebones ctrl and putting in your own switches.