For me, Apple computers give me the least hassle and most productivity

for me, Apple computers give me the least hassle and most productivity.

Attached: gs.png (596x598, 571K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2_SZ4tfLns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this isn't your personal blog

i have a friend who uses apple gear because of the disability software, but every time i visit her she's using a different machine because the old one's off being repaired. i've been using the same machine for about four years now, and i've had to replace the keyboard once, and the mouse twice. that's it.

But Apple computers can't be repaired, you have to buy a new one, it says so on Jow Forums.
Since when do you have friends, user? Even a disabled one?

>least hassle and most productivity
sure dongle nigger

>needing to plug anything into a laptop in 2019

>being a fucking anti-wires/usb gaylord in 2019

what about security and privacy?

For me it's Thinkpads and professionally developed distros such as KDE.

Cool. The point of computers is to have a seamless experience with little headache and hassle. That is the intended goal of a personal computer.

who's the cutie with the bootie?

but you can't see her bootie though????

a computer is called a bootie because it boots up

oh, like how laptops are called laptops because you can spin tops on your lap while using your laptop on a desk?

no retard its because of the sound they make when you close them

edge

Idk, I've had a few Macbooks and I've never had to repair them. Installed Manjaro on both.

Make up more shit

How easy was it to upgrade the ram and ssd?

>itoddlers
Oh, dear.

iToddlers BTFO!

Attached: 1543086648904.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Good for you. Another satisfied Apple customer. When it breaks, it will eventually, can I make the suggestion that you have your Apple repaired by Louis Rossmann. He's one of the cheapest and best Apple laptop repair shops in the whole of the East Coast. Remember - Louis Rossmann in New York.

Of Course you're free to spend your money however you feel is right but repairing an Apple is a very expensive operation even if it's just one capacitor blown resulting in your backlight not working anymore, Apple will charge you over 1000 U.S. Dollars, and Rossmann will do it for FREE.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2_SZ4tfLns

Louis Rossmann. Remember -- when you need to repair that wonderful Apple computer that you so love and treasure!

Attached: Louis Rossmann.jpg (290x173, 7K)

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Almost as easy as buying a decently specced model at time of purchase

>professionally developed distros such as KDE

Attached: 1522708192807.jpg (674x674, 102K)

Because of Jow Forums I am probably not going to buy another apple product again. After many similar examples, it is clear that apple is trying to be a service company rather than one that cares about its products.

I'm typing this on my 2011 MacBook Pro, which I love using, and have used heavily and also repaired it multiple times. But I definitely think it's time to upgrade.

However I am in the design industry and there is a stigma against other laptops. Pulling out a 10lb workstation to show your flashy design presentation is not a good look. And there is even some stigma against laptops that are apple copies, therefor people like myself are in a tough position professionally.

Wow! Apple is guuud. They're fucking gud. Apple has this much control over how people present themselves. It's surprising Apple haven't gone and conquered the cosmetics industry.

i have a friend who buys exclusively Apple laptops because 'they are better', but then proceed to install Windows on them. He literally never uses osx, but always buy Apple laptops.

Well they look good. Duh...

Yep, they are a great "designed" object and it would make sense for designers/creatives to use them. If you use a Mac copy, people just suspect you for being cheap.

All my architect friends do this.

Lol

Fuck off, faggot. No one wants to hear about your gay fashion accessories. Why don't you just buy a fucking purse instead? At least that doesn't have keys that stop working after 3 months and doesn't come bent out of the box.

This.

Attached: 1545602933912.png (1200x757, 26K)