Is this really how synapse mapping works? Wouldn't collective mapping consume energy at a higher rate?

Is this really how synapse mapping works? Wouldn't collective mapping consume energy at a higher rate?

Attached: collective synapses.jpg (1593x1593, 1.1M)

you don't understand, the point of this scene is that SHES A BLACK WOMAN AND SHE'S SMART

It's tecnobable, Its only purpose is to establish that capitan's wakanda nerd sister is smarter than the other nerds.

OOGA BOOGA
BLACK (WO)MAN SMART

Fuck off u/duvvel

fuck off Jow Forums this is a thread about synapses not your hollywood jew fantasies

As if a sheboon could come up with that

damn she got the thanos jawline

She looks very ape-like.

She looks like a black Grinch.

she looks very cute

/co/ here

This scene is retarded because Bruce's answer should have been "Because we didn't build him and don't know how he was made". It was Helen under Ultron's control

who is Helen?

Where is this from?

Never understood the love for this Black Panther movie. Or the entire Wakanda thing. The premise of their technology is literally having a giant meteor of special metal crash land into your mud hut having town. Then POOF
>mag-lev tech
>laser shooting spears
>Laser shields
Wakanda prides itself on no outside intervention. How the fuck did a race of people go from banging rocks together to being an untouchable reclusive techno-power who technology is nearly alien? Or how they even studied science etc? Is this how blacks who put this movie on a pedestal think it would work? That a magic stone would land in their lap and they'd suddenly be geniuses but it's the "white man keeping them down"? It's all so baffling to me.

And for a Marvel movie, the story was lack luster, the action scenes where mediocre at best, and I nearly fell asleep in the theater.
>Inb4 hurr durr marvel shit
My little sister loves when I take her to them so as long as she's all smiles I'm happy.

Attached: 1509345382692.jpg (1000x1100, 557K)

>Is this how blacks who put this movie on a pedestal think it would work?
Yes.

>Wakanda prides itself on no outside intervention
>only reason it exists is because of outside intervention via magic meteor
lol

Its because its a movie by stupid people for stupid people. For both the audience as well as the authors technology is a complete mystery hence they depict it as some kind of magic.

exactly! It's literally the epitome of them getting gibs, and then saying "we did this"
I agree. Thankfully my little sister seems to be leaving her Marvel phase behind.

Attached: 1531531562830.jpg (1906x2695, 248K)

>It's literally the epitome of them getting gibs, and then saying "we did this"
Pretty accurate depiction of how a futuristic african society would form and function

I would say the movie is far more cynical than people understand.
They get the space rock. They make all this wondrous tech.
They still live in a society with many lower class people working in rather primitive circumstances.
They still have a political system where physical/combat strength is the most valued attribute.
It's a very cynical view of tribal societies. I wouldn't say it's inaccurate. I don't know much about them. But they sure don't come across as a model for society on anything but the technological height level.
Of course the entire conflict in the movie is about their society being backwards in many ways.

god it's just so annoying. And God forbid you critique the movie and people lose their minds and call you racist, bigoted, etc. Not a Jow Forums denizen, but It just irks me like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: 1523237720555.jpg (561x830, 83K)

>advanced society of techniggers
>still speak like they learned human speech 2 generations ago

The deeper you go down the rabbit hole, the worse it gets. But do not call attention to it. EVER.

didn't mean to quote

It's not really movie critique user. They just didn't tell the story you wanted to see. I agree that a hard-scifi about some tribe being given a supermaterial would be more fun than this.
>accused of racism
It's easy to see how people who liked the film and engage with criticism would be facing a lot of that.
And it's a comic book movie. It may be the case that these people don't have the ability to separate the critics from one another. Or just not enough will.

I didn't get that impression. I thought their accents were to denote that English language use was for audience convenience.
If they had more normal accents it probably wouldn't have sold the world well either.

Stop niggerposting.

you dont understand, the point of this scene ia that EVEN THE TOILET CLEANER KNOWS MORE THAN THE JACKASS WHO LIED HIS WAY INTO A JOB

Congratulations user, you are on Reddit.

What's the best language to reprogram synapses to work collectively btw?

The Korean scientist who wanted to suck Thor's dick.

I think the space rock might have affected their genes somehow, like the monolith in 2001.

Not at all. Only reason they did it was to show raw, real Africa.

Fuck niggers and fuck janny trannies

Attached: 1546282026008.png (911x911, 706K)

Literally who?

Attached: 4dfc2060-3842-4169-849e-5d4034209924..png (314x278, 129K)

The African's are really smart. Get it? Did... did you get the thing they did?

>Wakanda prides itself on no outside intervention
>The same people who like Black Panther for Muh Diversity also hate Trump for wanting to build a wall

Reminds me, that nanotech for healing seems to disappear after that movie being all "oh no grave wounds" when you have a tech that can heal fast and effectively...

>Because we didn't build him
they integrated jarvis into the body, which would've required that they looked into how the mind gem would interact with such a system

they love wakanda cause civilization is high fantasy for niggers

the movie criticizes their stance, saying they're no better than wh*tes if they hide themselves from the world.

Not just SMART you bigot.

SMARTERER.

so this is negro fantasy, the intellectual equivalent of blacked.com

Attached: Ch1 01 AI definitions.png (534x351, 67K)

There's no such thing as synapses that don't work collectively. If you had a group of synapses that only worked independently you wouldn't have a functional brain OP. Don't think too much about superhero movie technobabble.

wow, you are such an interesting person

based

>watching nigger movies
just stop

>Thankfully my little sister seems to be leaving her Marvel phase behind.
That's good. Maybe you should learn from her that if a child can outgrow their shitty childish capeshit, you can outgrow your shitty childish Chinese cartoons.

high IQ post

YES GOY
WHITE MAN DUMB
BLACK WOMAN SMART

The guy in the pic is a jew though.

Playing a white man, though.

if you shaved her head and took away her makeup she'd be indistinguishable from a black dude