Who the fuck even makes mice...

Who the fuck even makes mice? Why is it so hard to find info on mice without seeing a bunch of people sucking off Razer and Logitech G series? If I wanted a KB I've got options and information abound but it seems like finding info on a good non-gaymer mouse is impossible.

Attached: mouse.jpg (605x492, 22K)

>good non-gaymer mouse
unironically microsoft. i have a sculpt mouse and it's the comfiest thing ever

What games a mouse "gaymer"? The good sensor?
Razer has mice not much different design wise than the Intellimouse, but with far better materials and sensor, also no RGB. Is that still "gaymer"?
Also since when do people consider the higher end productivity Logitech mice "gaymer"?

pic related is pretty much the best work mouse, not necessarily best for gaming is close to being best in that too

this mouse was made in the year 2000 and you still dont need a new mouse

in addition to sensor it needs to have good scroll wheel, some scrolls are awful

but more than 3 buttons is bad desing, how the hell can you push sidebuttons which are both on left and right sides of the mouse?

The actual design and LEDs. If someone made an Intellimouse lookalike in black that had page forward/back buttons and a minimum DPI button I'd be all over that shit.

>What games a mouse "gaymer"?
RGBshit (any lights at all) and unnecessary buttons.

>, how the hell can you push sidebuttons which are both on left and right sides of the mouse?
That's an ambidexterous mouse you sperg

I don't know about you but I have both a pinky and a thumb.

Every mouse I've had in the last 5 years has had an awful middle mouse button... Elecom huge, logitech trackball, regular logitech mouse, some random no-name mouse. My steelseries was the only one that had a middle mouse that wasn't heavy as all fuck. These other ones hurt my hand.

The only answer.

Attached: Logitech-MX518-Legendary.jpg (1068x580, 90K)

>unironically microsoft.
this desu

Just buy a Logitech or Microsoft and be done with it. You can't go wrong there.

I use this, but wired, because I have retard wrists.

Attached: 61bUOmkjsKL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 14K)

The most comfy mouse ever. HP comfort mouse.

/thread

Attached: IMG_20190106_013710.jpg (3968x2976, 2.14M)

Zowie's mice have no RGB, no software, minimal dpi settings and come in black with good optical sensor but they are "gaymen" mice. What now?

I'm retarded, how are you supposed to even hold that?

The only redeeming quality gayman mice have is their sensor. Everything else is cheap trash. They use the same Omron switches made in China that can die in a couple months. If your mouse is not in warranty just buy a few from Aliexpress and you can extend it's lifecycle by a lot.

>sculpt mouse
These look mushy as hell.

as though you were about to shake someone's hand

>saw a job lot on ebay for 5x 1.1a intellimouse for $20

based day that was

Attached: 1530155949283.jpg (480x360, 19K)

I'm using microsoft surface precision mouse. unironically the best purchase I've made.

zowie makes mice with the same shape as intellimouse 1.1/3.0 with the newest sensors. very light and no drivers or lighting and costs 40 eur. very good imo. fuck these 200 eur rgb alien looking mice that weigh 300g and require drivers to tweak it