When will this stupid company die already so we can get some decent GPU's?

When will this stupid company die already so we can get some decent GPU's?

Attached: 4aGeHV.png (3840x2160, 823K)

REEEEEEEEEEE WHERE IS MY ENTRY LEVEL NEXT GEN FERMI AT $3000

FUCK YOU AMD

Attached: 1526233971884.png (676x772, 56K)

LMAO I hope you enjoy the Rtx 2160 offering a 3% improvement for $600

Go watch buildzoid’s video you brainlet, it doesn’t make sense for them to compete in the consumer GPU market so they’re not going to. Rather, they are focusing on the datacenter gpu market and selling a watered down version of that card just in case They can get some extra cash from the consumer market.

Soon brother, soon. Imagine faces of team red once their favorite company is finally finished and Nvidia reigns supreme. Imagine every game being optimized by Nvidia. It would be heaven.

Enjoy watching amd go bankrupt. sooner the better.

YES I LOVE PAYING $1000 PER PERCENTILE OF IMPROVEMENT!

Your poor ass surely won't be enjoying it

Attached: maga-eagle-American-Apparel-2001-navy-close.jpg (800x800, 75K)

>Projection

Dear lord imagine the glourious graphics once developers have to optimise only for single GPU brand. OVER 9000!!!

Attached: 36489.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

Truly imagine how amazing it will be when Nvidia ensures all of our hardware is always up to date by enforcing upgrade periods by throttling performance with driver updates.
ONE CARD
ONE TERM
ONE SCOOP
ONE WALL

>AMD dead
> get some decent GPUs
Get ready to pay 1k for an x060 faggot.

>I'd like to use computers but my parents are poor so i can't pay premium dollar for it

Attached: images.png (213x237, 9K)

When will OP die already so we can get some decent threads?

Attached: ellory suicide.png (283x282, 111K)

at least it won't be some chinese shit. Quality is always quality no matter how much you pay for it.

>parents having anything to do with my stuff
Yeah, it seems you're still dependant on your parents. If you knew anything about how market works, you'd be using your wallet to prevent monopoly from occuring. Instead you're buying from a heavy market leader for few frames more. Think about the future GPUs you'll buy.

>AMD IS DONE IM TELLING YA
>AMD IS BANKRUPT

ah welcome back 2016

> company die
> get some decent GPU's
Logic™

As of recently a 2080 Ti user, please shut up. This card was already ridiculously expensive, imagine if Nvidia had no competition, the price would be twice or trice that much.

Monopolies are a threat to capitalism and society, user. You would know this if you hadn't missed the political geography classes.

>amd dies
>nvidia has no competitors
>GPUs stagnate
>everything increases in costs 3-10 times
You might want to stop reading that marx's book for a moment and check out the real world.

I don't think Marx was very pro-monopoly.

Monopolies are just the end state of unregulated capitalism. If you don't like it then you're a communist.
[spoiler]Communism happens when everyone overthrows the megacorporations[/spoiler]

he was just pro starvation

>When will this stupid company die already so we can get some decent GPU's?

They almost died in this decade, and the end result was that midrange cards now cost $600.

>tfw value oriented 1080p 60hz patrician

currently nvidia has the high end, and nothing amd has can really compete.
The mid range, amd has the 580 and 570 which are hard to not like.

and if adored is correct with his leak, which I hope he is, amd will be going in hard and agressive with 2070 performance for sub 300$ range, but given they compared it to vega, possibly up to 2080 performance.

Unless nvidia has anything that can do similar, they gave up the largest selling area to amd, and will have to eat into margins a bit to really compete.

I have my money set aside from something this gen or next gen to get, I'm looking for 4k60 with slightly reduced settings, but I will happily settle for 1440p60 and never dipping.

no, there IS a price point where people will just fuck off entirely for the market, and despite how much nvidia hates the gaming market, its to big a piece of the pie for them to tell em all to just fuck off entirely.

Cry more because my RX580 run better then your average 1060.

I know this is lazy bait
but if you want decent GPUs you don't want this company to die

> Rather, they are focusing on the datacenter gpu market and selling a watered down version of that card just in case They can get some extra cash from the consumer market.
Thanks for the gamer money faggots, we are going to funnel all the funds into datacenters now, hope you didn't expect any good gaming products :)

You don't think at all.

Attached: ohnonono.png (649x446, 67K)

>1. Abolition of private property in land and application of all rents of land to public purpose.
> 5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
>6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the state.

Elon Musk should have gotten into the GPU market, it'd be a lot more profitable than meme cars.

That still shits on all Nvidia cards in that price range.

Yeah but with competition, people just opt for the 10% less performance from AMD instead for the smaller price

Why would you watch that who's video instead of Adored who explained it years ago?

>at 500watts and 120c

>Being racist against sub arctic and arctic dwellers

/thread

OP here, I fucking hate commies. That's why I want AMD to fucking die already. Only the fittest deserve to survive. And I'm sick of stagnation and high prices for christs sake.

AMD is dead. That's why we don't have decent GPUs.

AMD is just NVIDIA's controlled opposition. all these supposed independent corporations are controlled by Intel and the US DoD though.

Are you ready to pay $1800 on a card with the power of an S3 virge?

Buying Novideo = AMD without R&D budget = high GPU prices
It's not that hard to understand, even for a brainlet like yourself.

Attached: 1547653794639.jpg (161x161, 18K)

>AMD is finished
>>AMD selected to make chips for PS5 and new Xbox

Attached: 1528617558960.gif (235x250, 97K)

It's possible to be able to afford something and still think it's a complete waste of money.

What does that mean for me, a desktop user? Nothing. AMD desktop GPU division is fucking dying because kiddos like OP are buying exclusively NV.
How will that end?

>w-wtf I hate fucking AMD, I wish they fucking go bankrupt it's their fault for not competing and making it so Nvidia charges whatever they want
>btw you're poor if you don't shell $1200 for based Nvidia
>it's the way it's meant to be played after all
>ugh fucking poorfags

but AMD as a company is making profit, cheer on your friend, cheer on AMD!

Yeah well faggot 90% of gamers and tech journalists agree with me so there's that.
AMD dying would give new birth to PC gaming, with performance drastically rising for same or cheaper price.
No journalist is stupid enough to praise a company that will somehow raise prices once underdog is dead, you idiot. Again, 90% of tech journalists are with me on this one - AMD needs to die for PC gaming to live.

>Imagine faces of team red once their favorite company is finally finished and Nvidia reigns supreme. Imagine every game being optimized by Nvidia. It would be heaven.
Actually it will be hell, no competition means that NVidia will raise GPU prices skyhigh.
This is why we need AMD, so we can still be able to afford for NVidia GPUs, otherwise we will face expensive yet useless shit like RTX Titan (which is way worse than a RTX 2080 and costs 2.5K bucks) and its other GPUs rising price overall aswell.

Attached: dabs_my_wallet.jpg (847x750, 398K)

>Yeah well faggot 90% of gamers and tech journalists agree with me so there's that.
>AMD dying would give new birth to PC gaming, with performance drastically rising for same or cheaper price.
>No journalist is stupid enough to praise a company that will somehow raise prices once underdog is dead, you idiot. Again, 90% of tech journalists are with me on this one - AMD needs to die for PC gaming to live.

Attached: 3e17140c-aa6f-4689-806e-0b8eb35b1ce0.jpg (640x480, 29K)

You clearly don't understand how capitalism works.

so...isn't compaanies and busniess buying AMD better for the economy? If they were buying Nvidia they would have to sign bullshit contracts, buy their shitty propriety software rights, get no support unless its the newest thing..AMD is saving the GPU market/

>AMD can't compete with Nvidia, so that's why the GPU world has stagnated
>AMD dies
>literally nothing changes since no one to compete with Nvidia
>this somehow shakes the market into a new era of cheap high performance GPUs

Attached: 1545684016649.png (192x192, 44K)

AMD can't die because they sell CPUs.
Not just any CPUs, x86 CPUs.
Very good ones at that.

>a non-opensource company
>must extinguish opensource company
>for PC Gaming to live
actually it would die quicker than what you otherwise think of AMD, price inflation from NVidia's monopoly would make gamers run away to Console gaming, also not being open source will stagnate evolution as researchers/devs must be forced to follow NVidia's rythm. The other problem is that AMD is just one of the companies by now, Intel is getting into the GPU market (and will most likely follow opensource) aswell as other companies that are entering on the CPU market with later intention to thrive the GPU one (ARM/Qualcomm).

Attached: 1542541538115.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

AMD owns the consoles, so it's not like they lose a lot by letting PC gaming commit suicide.

When Ngreedia will drop its ridiculous prices

>we enter monopoly
>literally nothing changes
Continue buying Nvidia, AMD can compete less and less, prices go UP UP UP
That's how it works.

Attached: 1547177782588.png (960x706, 169K)

remember how much the witcher devs were fucked by nvidias hair physics propriety software? It made the game unplayable on non Nvidia. if nvidia had a monoply then there would only be Nvidia approved gaming builds

can anyone tell me why jacket man was mad at radeon vii? it's only 2080 tier.

Cocaine withdrawal.

>>literally nothing changes since no one to compete with Nvidia
>>this somehow shakes the market into a new era of cheap high performance GPUs
actually NVidia will raise GPU prices, as there is no competition, NVidia will bend the prices at their will. Jayz, Linus, Paul and few others warned everyone about the consequences of not having competition.

>Continue buying Nvidia, AMD can compete less and less, prices go UP UP UP
>That's how it works.

That is exactly what is happening

Attached: The more you notice.jpg (710x532, 52K)

You can turn hairworks off.
And it's a great idea even on nvidia hardware.

>can anyone tell me why jacket man was mad at radeon vii?
I don't think he was particularly mad at it, he just took the chance to throw a jab at it since the general opinion was that it was a bit underwhelming. He would have done the same regadless what AMD showed

Competition never directly results in lower prices.
Expect AMD to hike GPU ASPs too.

Competition ALWAYS results in lower prices.

I know, I was being ironic, I was pointing out the self contradiction of claims like the one on the OP that complain about the market stagnating because of no competition from AMD, and at the same time assuming that AMD not existing anymore would change stuff around

>And I'm sick of stagnation and high prices for christs sake.
blame NVidia for that lol, they've been the ones shaping those prices since 10XX series. That's the consequence of NVidia not getting competition on the high end gpu market.

Attached: xDDD.png (1051x1000, 174K)

you forgot to add
>ONLY IF customers buy the best performing product for the cheapest price
If customers have any kind of brand loyalty then that concept goes out the window.
Fuck intel, fuck amd and fuck nvidia and most of all FUCK RETARDS WHO THINK ANY COMPANY IS THEIR FRIEND WHO LOOKS OUT FOR THEM!

No.
It results in appropriate prices.
$1200 for enthusiast GPU is now appropriate, given the sales data.

That's pathetic, even for a fanboy.

>literally nothing changes once Nvidia no longer has to compete

Attached: IMG_20190120_173853.jpg (1080x1085, 122K)

>Fuck intel, fuck amd and fuck nvidia and most of all FUCK RETARDS WHO THINK ANY COMPANY IS THEIR FRIEND WHO LOOKS OUT FOR THEM!
AMD is my friend because they made me a lot of money.
Best performing tech stock last year.

Nvidia made me some money too. Does that make me a bad person, that I root for a monopoly for my own profit? I don't think so. Each man for himself.

Who gives a shit? Am I supposed to care about health of the market, competition and all that shit? WTF?

you will care when the only gpu you can afford in 2029 is a 2070

I can afford anything I don't care for your poor lazy ass. Nvidia is making moneeeeeey

> ...so we can get some decent GPU's?
So... you think stagnation is "getting some decent GPUs"?
Absolute imbecile.

Get the fuck off this board you brainlet.

No, you gett the fuck off. No large reviewer is recommending AMD. We're better of without them.

Attached: 1545364427685.png (248x250, 122K)

That's also because you're a brainlet consumer who will spend every dime he has on the extra 5 fps. Now remove yourself.

How's AMD dying going to improve the market again? I'm missing the (lack of) logic.

they are still not your friend idiot, they are a company looking to make profit

my guess is anti monopoly laws or something.

>they are still not your friend idiot, they are a company looking to make profit
They literally made me bags of money.
Best friend I could ever get.

Wouldn't it be better to have just one GPU brand?

I don't know i'm new to this. Can anyone explain why not? I see people all around wishing AMD to die, it must be good for PC gaming, right?

No, having 1 company do everything causes stagnation in tech and a monopoly causing you to pay more for their products since there is no one competing against them.

I dont think so cause if that was true then why are people buying from nvidia if that will lead to high prices?

Paid shills infest this board.
The mods they do nothing.
Maybe they're on the take. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, because monopolies are never good. even now with the competition, Nvidia and Intel often release only tiny incremental upgrades, and charge huge prices for them.

It'd be much worse if they knew that there was nobody else for people to turn to.

Nvidia is at the top because they have to keep making new more powerful gpu's to stay at the top, and why do they have to keep making newer more powerful ones? To stop the competition ever catching up to them.

WHY ARE THE OPENGL DRIVERS FOR AMD SO FUCKING SHITTY? WHY NVIDIA HAS BETTER PERFORMANCE??

>rx 580
>$235 brand new in australia right now
>3gb gtx 1060 100 cuda cores disabled
>cheapest in australia is $350
>rx 580 is blatantly superior and much cheaper
I am not making this shit up. Nshittiots are retarded.

>corporation
>friend

Attached: images_20.jpg (637x481, 28K)

No i mean why are we all buying 1050 1060 1070 2060 if its not good for future of PC gaming market? doesn't make sense if true.