Fell for the le epic rolling ball mouse meme

>fell for the le epic rolling ball mouse meme
>it's completely shit

Attached: 26-125-017-13.jpg (640x480, 26K)

I tried out one of those in a store and the button positions were really awkward. I'm not really sure why that design even exists. No natural resting position and the buttons closest to your hand aren't reachable without contorting your hand or moving it away.

yes you should have joined the HUGE BOY CLUB

Attached: images.jpg (554x554, 22K)

What didn't you like about it? Was it the ball or the buttons?

it literally only exists to stop carpal tunnel

should have gone for a finger or thumb wheel instead of this children gimmick.

I've been using OP pic for 12 years & I love them.

How the fuck were you positioning your hand? 3 buttons always fall directly under your fingers/thumbs, no movement or contorting required.

They take a few days to get used to. I know what you mean about the buttons though. I tend to arch my fingers slightly to overcome that.

works on my machine

Attached: IMG_20190103_213108_1.jpg (3840x2160, 2.45M)

I read a lot about these and really want to try one, in comparison to the mx570 and mx ergo I currently have, but the HUGE they don't sell those around here and they are not cheap :(

>they are not cheap :(
True, but mine is 15 years old and still used every day.

Kensington does make some garbage trackballs, considering they are one of the few companies that make them.

Indeed. I have two of the 2-button scroll ring model, and *both* of them have developed problems with click registration or denouncing. Kensington can't buy microswitches to save their lives.

Plus the design of the optical encoder on the scroll ring is shit, so the scroll events aren't equally spaced. I had to go in with a hot steel rod and melt the gaps wider to fix it.

Ball mice have always been a shit meme product. Roller mice is were it's at.

Should I get OP's or pic related?

Attached: 51x1cRl0LZL._SL1001_.jpg (1001x1001, 36K)

*AHEM*
Fuck trackballs

Attached: g600-gaming-mouse-images.png (521x342, 81K)

Roller balls and mice are garbage. They are operated on pin bearings. And if you skip the ball in the bearing you will break it, by causing uneven wear and bending the fucking pins.

>Stands in your path

Attached: razer-orbweaver-gallery-06.png (800x600, 325K)

>Unblocks your path

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1500x1000, 165K)

Kids these days, I swear.

Attached: trackman marble fx.jpg (300x354, 25K)

for me it's the trackman

Attached: 4573465735682.png (687x600, 285K)

What the fuck is wrong with your hand?

I use the slim daily but I also got used for $23, because it has minor scratches on it. I also have a gaming mouse though because I find that all trackballs aside from the Elecom stuff lack enough programmable buttons.

Not really sure if there's a significant difference between those two Kensington mice.

I just love how special snowflake millennials and zoomers sperg about trackballs

I used the M570 for a few years and now I graduated to the Elecom HUGE. I will never ever go back to backwards mice.

>Those mice

Attached: UBWiC1X.jpg (399x388, 24K)

The Slimblade and Expert are similar.
I like the Expert because of the scroll-ring as opposed to scrolling with the ball. Plus, it sits a bit higher than the Slim, which makes for a more comfortable wrist position.
t.a_boomers_opinion.

Attached: 1547984027530.jpg (680x512, 87K)

Attached: 1547984126952.jpg (497x844, 51K)

I really wanna try one of these, but the lack of a scolling wheel is kind of a let down for me.

It's got a third click button to press that the farther you move your mouse away scrolls for you.

>wearing shoes indoors