Question: how do I do x?

>question: how do I do x?
>answer: you shouldn't do x

Attached: 1547994482998.jpg (720x720, 90K)

>The XY problem is asking about your attempted solution rather than your actual problem. This leads to enormous amounts of wasted time and energy, both on the part of people asking for help, and on the part of those providing help.

Wut anime?

>how do I eat soup with a knife
>and don't tell me to use a spoon, that's not what I'm asking
You should ask what about WHAT you want to achieve, not about the way you're trying to achieve something. If you have troubles achieving something odds are you're doing it wrong in the first place.

"New Game!!"

The one with elementary school girls who program games.

Attached: nene2.png (900x506, 669K)

Why is japan (and weebs) obsessed with little girls

that anime made me question my life and my lack of commitment at the time, since then I worked hard and landed a job about software developer
anime literally saved my life

They are cute. Japan loves cute things.

I think a better question is why aren't you?

>when the Meltdown and Spectra patches first came out
>writing article about them and their performance hit
>need to do benchmarks with with on and off
>ask on forums how to disable them
>everybody tells me not to do it instead
>tfw not what I asked
>tfw GNU/Linux forums are always like this

I wouldn't call Nene little.

Attached: 1534598621296.png (1371x1956, 2.41M)

But if you do that, nobody replies to your thread. You've got to push the wrong answer to get tge right one.

>>tfw GNU/Linux forums are always like this
Can confirm. It's autistic as fuck and there are more problems going on with social autism than actual helping about the problems that were under discussion.

When and how did you discover Jow Forums newfriend?

paedophilia

Attached: simsins.jpg (428x762, 54K)

most beginner programming questions are like this though, they're trying to implement a dumb solution because they don't understand the problem

i mean this in the nicest possible way: there are better places for serious, actual, dare i say it grown-up, software and hardware questions than this dump

>hey, how do I add two variables together in plain JavaScript?
>use jQuery

This is the correct answer.

> odds are you're doing it wrong in the first place
There is some really stupid 'advice' and nonanswers in OPs style that are actually just meant to force stupid approaches upon people, because the guys giving it don't understand what they are doing themselves and get offended if someone actually wants to dig deeper into a topic.

If we follow that road every hello world should be written using 1231398 Javascript frameworks on top.

Take for example: Try asking about software rendering somewhere, a topic certainly worth learning, or even pure graphics programming and see the screeching "USE UNITY AND NOTHING ELSE" assholes creep out of their holes.

is still kinda right as you have to ask in that avoid to avoid those really stupid answers.

Anybody got the Stack Overflow image with this text?

Attached: 1531861913764.png (720x502, 92K)

As little girls cannot get pregnant, it is a great way of removing one's genes from the pool. All the people who want to have a longer lasting negative impact on this planet go for Hebe.

>be indecisive autist
>spend days, sometimes even weeks doing researches about the pros and cons of what you want to do
>finally make a decision
>ask question
>get answers unrelated to the question that tell you things you already know
>thread get completely derailed by said answers and you'll never get the actual answer you want

forgot to add
>all the threads with similar questions that you find on the net are like yours, with people never getting the actual answer

Now wait just a minute, let me just tell you why you should start by using a different programming language!

this is 4channel you blind

>little girls cannot get pregnant
How little are we talking?

WTF is a Jow Forums?

A notorious hacker.

Stop projecting

Attached: 1511991186329.jpg (447x589, 48K)

I assumed OP was talking about Stack Overflow, no one would be dumb enough to try to discuss programming here.

Holy shit. I actually googled some threads and damn, that's amazing. I don't use forums much myself, so I never expected this to be so bad.
Like there are several about questions how to turn off Spectre/Meltdown on Linux like user talked about and there are 36 answer, but only 2 of them even remotely give a answer to how to do it.

Attached: 1547888272335.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Tried to find some information about the construction of your own signal jammer for shits and giggles.
Every single tech forum I came across where the question is touched had tons of replies like:
>"dude jamming signals for fun is illegal!"
>"you are going to need some really high voltage, I wont help you with your suicide attempt"
>"why do you want to interrupt someones signal?"
>"this is why we are going to end up in WW3, people would rather build sophisticated electronics to piss off their neighbors instead of talking to them"
>"lol, just buy one"
When did people lose their pioneer spirit?

The truth to the matter is that they don't know either and only want +1 to their post count to inflate their e-peen.

Attached: 1545818486523.png (376x341, 103K)

i'd imagine that, because it is a bad thing to be a nuisance for no other reason than your own selfish amusement, people don't want to help you be a nuisance to other people.

Exactly what I am talking about, boring boomers always trying to keep a nigga down.

Attached: 1434309576723.jpg (713x720, 92K)

i'd momo momo's momos

finlandia is so fucking nice man. i chug it down raw. absolut is cool too but i don't like all the gay flavours.