Based Samsung is about to destroy the screen """""protector""""" industry

based Samsung is about to destroy the screen """""protector""""" industry

Attached: engineering.png (498x219, 37K)

good riddance,
they're placebo anyways

Yes, gweilo, you don’t need no screen protector for your $1000 phone. Boy, you’ll love those scratches and dropping resale value.

S10 will need a new and revolutionary Infinity-O Screen Protector with a hole in the middle

>be me
>drop phone on the ground
>screen shatters
>but screen protector is fine
fuck screen protectors

How doesn't the exact opposite happen? No case and curved edges?

Shatterproof and glass screen protectors are a meme
I use a $10 film protector because I fucking hate key scratches and I'm not disciplined enough to keep them in separate pockets

Why do we need a fingerprint scanner on the screen?

wash your dirty hands poojeet
gorilla glass cannot be scratched even by a razor blade

>gorilla glass cannot be scratched even by a razor blade
t.shill

because putting it right next to the camera lens is fucking idiotic

kys nigger

(((gorilla glass))) is softer than many of the minerals that are commonly found in dust. It's longtime durability is absolute wank.

Side mounted fingerprint reader (like Sony used to do) is way better than rear mounted. And so is flat screen.

S10 lite look to be the best one of the lot.

Attached: csm_Colored_S10_0a02c0fa7b.jpg (738x430, 51K)

Jesus fucking christ what an ugly phone

Because the smartphone market has completely stagnated and all these new "features" are meaningless bullshit to push a new model.

my SGS 3 begs to differ

Fingerprint scanner wow
is it 1984?

>being so retarded that you end up dropping your phone
hope none of you does this

Under-display FP sensors are garbage so nothing of value was lost. I'm using it now because it's faster than double tapping but those sensors have no such advantage.

Gtfo my screen protector saved my note 8 after 4 ft vertical drop onto tiles.
How can you have an opinion this stupid? Go take a look for second hand s7 edges all of them have chipped screen edges apart from the ones that had protectors on from day 1

>MUH PRO TEK SHUN
I've never bought a "protector" or even a leather wrapper or whatever other case bullshit they sell ... my phones (formerly Samsung Galaxy S2, lasted for around 7 years, and recently a Samsung J3) have been falling to the ground forever and no screen was ever shattered. A colleague of mine dropped his new "protected" phone and the screen was fucked immediately.

Don't get jewed by this useless plastic junk.

I still use a flip phone but I have to ask, do they not sell flip phone like attachment covers where you can just protect the screen by flipping it closed? I would think someone would make that.

Enjoy your scratches.

the case needs to prevent the screen from touching the impact zone to not shatter brainlets
screen protectors dont do shit

>gorilla glass cannot be scratched even by a razor blade
That's sapphire glass you mongoloid

I wish sapphire glass was a thing, it's a long overdue feature for durability.

Oh no, I have minor scratches that are imperceivable in normal lightings and usage.

Literally so fucking what.

Cases and screen protectors are for dumb asses.

Google figured out fingerprint scanner positioning years ago, why does everyone else stilll fuck it up so badly.

Attached: nexus-5x-nexus-6p-rear-2.jpg?itok=MMBZLFFH.jpg (1600x1200, 368K)

no, it's current year

The S3 is fucking ancient, gorilla glass has improved a lot since then. My old S3 is scratched to hell, but none of my phones since then have any visible scratching.

I never use a case or a screen protector on my s8. Only thing I would consider using is one of those matte skins for the back of the phone cause finger prints.

someone is pissy cuz they cant get the bubbles out

this is true

Anyone thinking the screen protector keeps the screen from being cracked is just retarded. Sure, it protects wonderfully against scratches, but it simply doesn't help if you drop it. If you wrap a baby in foil and throw it still is gonna splat all over the place.