How to make 5G BLOCKING CRYSTALS

The U.S. government is blocking this video

youtube.com/watch?v=ObDL3hIGuIU

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x240, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/sci/thread/S10176724
microwavenews.com/back-issues
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_syndrome
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part11.pdf
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=L3LHAlcrTRA
mediafire.com/file/s272ueb5gm5wsm7/_list.txt/file
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this a tutorial for mustard gas or some shit?

>5G Blocking Crystal
The next item for sale in Alex Jones webstore?

>The U.S. government is blocking this video
No, they aren't.

That's bismuth that someone melted and let solidify, I know because I had an autistic rock collection as a kid and now that I've grown up I watch a kid's show about transgender rocks

Take your meds faggot

get off your meds faggot

Bismuth won't block millimeter waves, to my knowledge. There might be metamaterials which can generate destructive interference in response to an input signal, but I don't know of any.

By the way to other posts here, 5G is pretty much the final nail in our coffin. Not only will it destroy what's left of our health, it has the capacity to trigger rapid ecological collapse. Not to mention the surveillance implications. But even that isn't what this infrastructure is for. I'm not entirely sure what it's going to be used to control and transmit, but it's clearly multifaceted and there's a lot of push behind it. Representing several trillion in market growth in the next 5 years is not the sole reason.

I've never used a wireless device, and I honestly believe it's ok to use deadly force against people who do.

I agree. In a just world you'd be able to use force in the same way as someone pointing an xray machine at you or your family.

This isn't even a convoluted conspiracy, it's in the mainstream published literature for the last 70+ years. It's well established, this shit destroys an animal on every level. 24 hours of mobile phone exposure yields DNA damage as assessed via comet assay, equivalent to 1500 chest xrays. This is a dire situation that's reached a critical point.

These retards are either brain damaged or brainwashed, it doesn't matter what you show them. Hard data, appeals to authority, whatever, they shrug it off and will not change. They have already destroyed all beauty in this world and now they're mindlessly continuing for the rest.

All this is beatable just by learning to say no.

>this shit destroys an animal on every level
funny I'm still alive and I've had radio waves passing through me my entire life

I know what you think you mean, but elaborate so I can tell you directly why you don't know what you're saying.

Can you explain why 5g is so much worse to me?

what is there to elaborate on you fucking schizo, if radio waves destroyed animals on ANY level it'd be immediately obvious because we use them for everything

no, no he cannot

Lol nice segue

Go back to /x/

Attached: 1507380576499.jpg (544x491, 34K)

No, I've talked about it too much lately and don't have infinite time and energy. 5G is incredibly broad.

The short version is that the cellular mechanisms of transduction are similar as for pulsed centimeter waves, ie, action on the calcium channel voltage sensor etc. However, the way millimeter and sub millimeter waves propagate through the extracellular space has some differences. One of which is it seems to cause an "acoustic ruffling" of the membrane, which changes its shape and leads to the formation of "temporary structures" which have emissive properties similar in character to the input signal. They remain long after irradiation has ceased. You also have the mechanism where the wave alters the structure of water, particularly the high density H+ domains around the charged ends of membrane bound glycoproteins which as it happens, are capable of solitonic transmission. Therein, through the transmembrane proteins, the field is coupled to the cell interior by this mechanism as well.

Our own cells use millimeter waves to communicate. This is why they're so dangerous. Back in 1972 research showed that exposing mice to 1mW/cm2 pulsed millimeter waves for 15 minutes per day, for 15 days, ended up causing all kinds of degenerative changes in their spine, brain, and other peripheral nerves. These included demyelination and fragmentation of their axons. Yes, it stripped off the insulation and chopped up the wires. And they want to expose us to this shit 24/7 365 days per year. It also screwed the immune system all up along with functions of the bone marrow.

How does the signal get in? The USSR scientists couldn't solve this 50 years ago and decided that it was a reflex reaction from skin stimulation. We now know this is wrong. The structure of sweat glands are helical coils. Fill them with a conductive fluid like sweat and they're an ideal antenna array for millimeter waves. Biological systems are also transparent to magnetic fields.

And they can induce motion of extracellular charge groups and repeatedly reconstitute themselves as they propagate through tissues. That's how it works.

So in addition to oxidative stress, you have actual morphological changes that will occur. Oh, and by the way. Wifi 6? Yeah, 60 GHz is in the absorption spectrum of diatomic oxygen where it'll alter the orbital spin properties of its valence electrons such that it cannot bind to hemoglobin. It will also create ozone, which will harm you. And people will be exposed to this in enclosed spaces.

imagine being too stupid to recognize technobabble when you read it

Imagine being so arrogant that you assume things you don't understand are technobabble.

A thread I posted some time ago.
There's a lot more to add to to this since and for the first time in the years I've been at this people are starting to wake up and resist. There's a pooled effort going on and a lot of people unearthing information. Even people with credentials are finally starting to do their fucking job and risk their prestige, like the California Medical Association, American Acadamy of Pediatrics and others.

Do your research. Unfortunately you don't have years like I did. This is happening, and it's happening fast. Either we mount a major response or we've had it. The RFID shit alone is lethal.

If 5g wireless causes even half of those health problems, the health insurance companies would bring out their best attack jews, and sue the shit out of the cellphone companies. After all, they are going to be paying to treat all those symptom, and state boards put limits on how much they can jack up premiums. Though I suppose you could argue that the health insurance companies aren't greedy and politically connected.

why does Jow Forums attract so many unironic schizos these days?

>WAOH LOOK AT THOSE CHREESHTALS

>Do your own research

Fuck of moron. You are the one making retarded claims. The burden of proof is on you.

I guess you are proof vaccines cause autism as it is very obvious you have it from your techno babble.

Billions of people carry these "deadly" devices in their pockets. You'd think they'd be plenty of widespread evidence of the toxicity.

You remind me of that doctor Alex Jones has on all the time who talks about "globalists turning off your DNA". Here's what you should do. Crawl back into your prepper bunker, smoke the rest of your weed and kill yourself by drinking tap water. When you don't die from flouride leave the bunker and get a job.

what kind of mental disorder makes someone just regurgitate a bunch of words like this and expect people to think they're smart/have access to secret knowledge for having done it? It's obvious from the way you use these words that you have no idea what they mean.

Insurance companies backed away from telecom in the mid 90's after Henry Lai and Neandara Singh's study showing DNA breaks in the brains of rats gained widespread public awareness, and Motorola's infamous "wargaming" memo was leaked. Shortly after, or maybe before I don't remember, the 1996 telecommunications act was passed. Section 704 subsection 4 states preempts local zoning by stating that siting of a tower cannot be blocked based on environmental concerns from its emissions so long as such emissions conform with FCC standards. The streamline small cell deployment act contains the same language.

They knew back in 96' and even earlier. This stuff was intended to spread like a cancer, unopposed. And it has.

Sperm quality is dropping in every technologically advanced country, many have birth rates that have dropped below replacement. Infertility is becoming commonplace (and big business). This is predicted by the research, we know what causes it. And once you have population infertility, that's it. No goin' back.

What's going on with health insurance and all the rest of it, I don't know. I'm sure the machine is just fine overall.

You're the crazy one if you can't even read something before writing it off.

Read the link. The evidence is there, everyone is sick. Period. Look at the kids these days. They're pale, sick, 50+% have a chronic illness, learning disabilities everywhere, stunted development. Everyone has all these weird ass problems.

Gimme a break. You're a pretender, scared, and a joke. Time to man up and fight to protect whatever you might care about. It's a nice moonlit night and I'd be a fool to spend more time "conversing" with a person like this.

All I can say, is get with the program or get out of the way.

Nice examples, superior expert.

>inb4 bithsmuth cartels have his caps spilt for revealing their secrets

>You're the crazy one if you can't even read something before writing it off.
I'm reading your posts and you're crazy
Kids these days are physically healthier than ever

>Our own cells use millimeter waves to communicate

If cells communicate wirelessly, why do we have nerves?

Uh, no. I'm around families with kids a bit, and they're really not.

If nerve cells communicate with electricity... why do they have gap junctions?!?!

The answer varies, but it really comes down to that biological systems are not computers in the sense that you're used to. Signalling often perform their signalling based on an actual chemical reaction or change of voltage that binding to their receptor causes.

Cells can be loosely called coupled oscillators. Millimeter waves are emitted by cells to modulate the state and behavior of their neighbors. There's a long range quantum aspect to that, subtle stuff like the effect on the structure of localized water domains, and the action on the behavior of ion channels and cetain membrane bound enzymes (adenylate cyclase, etc).

I recommend reading WR Adey's work in the link I provided. Also refer to the biophysical work of Tiang Yow Tsong, as it's somewhat related.

>Uh, no. I'm around families with kids a bit, and they're really not.
Your biased ancedotal evidence means nothing. The only area you can argue that people are unhealthier these days is mentally

>50+% are sick or have mental disorders

Sorry user, I'm not from Alabama.

All information is worthless because you don't have access to everything at once, so not only is it biased you can't definitively determine the exact nature and degree of its bias. Why bother? Even if I make a widescale study with a meticulously designed sampling criteria and metric, it's still biased. Better just give up and accept you just can't know. Why even try...

All I no iz i dun no nuffin. I think you're misinterpreting Socrates there, guy.

Health information is pretty widely available actually

Nope. Biased. Anecdotal. Can't assess. Worthless.

>Our own cells use millimeter waves to communicate
Yeah I'm gonna need sauce on that

Found the jewish cuck

Provided below. I haven't uploaded the primary data on that period of time yet, but it's mentioned in various ways in the other documents.

No not biased ancedotal storie,s like actual medical records from everyone who is born and everyone who goes to the doctor, medical studies
Where the fuck do people like you come from
Why do you think you can talk on this subject when you lack even this basic knowledge of how science works

Nope, sorry. Their biased anecdotal junk means nothing to me. I don;t know how it was collected and can't control for any errors.

Clearly science is useless. Can't trust your own eyes, can't trust anyone's data. So biased and anecdotal, I just turn my brain off right away.

>The answer varies, but it really comes down to that biological systems are not computers in the sense that you're used to

That still doesn't answer my question. Why bother with nerves (gap junctions and whatnot) if cells can communicate wirelessly?

Funny coming from the guy saying his crazy theories are science and linking studies himself
Only the worst medical studies are anecdotal
Doing research on radio waves, something that effects literally everyone, would be anything but
The bottom line is you just believe what you want to believe. Your brain is certainly off

i'm dumb what's that. why do we need block 5G?

I'm pretty sure it might considering that you can't make a phone with metal sides or back or it'll block the mm wave, but maybe thats just aluminum that does that. Even your hand can do it which is why you need 3 or 4 antennas. Where did you read about it triggering rapid ecological collapse?

>Not only will it destroy what's left of our health, it has the capacity to trigger rapid ecological collapse

we need people protesting this with the same enthusiasm as they waste on election results.

all cell towers should be surrounded by protesters and placards.

Because that communication is not analogous to an ethernet cable vs wifi. Far as is known (by me), it's mostly used for modulatory signalling concerning cell cycle and proliferation. This is why eg you can carefully take some "cancerous" daughter cells out of the tumor environment and put them near normal cells, and have them differentiate again and begin to behave normally. Their cancerous behavior was stemming from faulty membrane mediated signal transduction, and was probably electromagnetic more than chemical.

That gets into the whole idea of bacteria living in our bodies. Pleomorphic L-forms, but that's an old idea and a different discussion.

I'm just messing with you user. I didn't like your response and was responding in parody.

You didn't like my logical response so you argue with parody? Yeah you're going to convince people like that

>This is why eg you can carefully take some "cancerous" daughter cells out of the tumor environment and put them near normal cells, and have them differentiate again and begin to behave normally

Got any examples of this?

I've thought a lot about the mechanics of why that isn't happening and is so difficult to initiate... with anything. I think the hour is late, and if we are to find a way to bootstrap a movement, this si when it'll happen. Things are getting active again like they did in the late 80's and 90's.

microwavenews.com/back-issues
There have been periods where people were more aware.

Refer to... I believe it's WR Adey, 1990, "Joint Actions of Environmental Nonionizing Electromagnetic Fields and Chemical Pollution in Cancer Promotion". He mentions it in the introduction, follow the citations.

Well, I've heard it all before. We don't agree on how to reason. I thought the sarcasm would be obvious. There's just not much to say.

>We don't agree on how to reason
reason isn't up to opinion
You provided some ancedotal evidence
That's worthless, especially considered how well documented and researched the health of kids in first world countries is

Bump.

>reason isn't up to opinion
Then why do heuristics and error control schemes exist?

I agree that in this instance there is a clear right and wrong perspective. Take a look around. Look at drug sales. Look at the size and traffic in hospitals, look at the spending on health care and doctor visits. Look at IQ scores and just the general character of our country versus even the 1950's. We really blew it.

Yeah now you're started to be more honest - it's not reason or science, it's your feelings. You could make arguments about the mental health of the current generation and how it's worse than before, but no, it's literally radio waves killing all life on earth (despite zero evidence)

>Look at IQ scores
IQ has been increasing slowly over the past century.

just put an orgonite pyramid next to your bed.

Wasn't that movie Annihilation about a 5G rollout

>Their cancerous behavior was stemming from faulty membrane mediated signal transduction
What a load of horseshit.
Cancerous behaviour stems exclusively from mutations in the DNA, that happen simultaneously on the tumour genes and the tumour suppressing genes.

Cells have tumour genes, that help them reproduce and increase their population (i.e. grow a "tumour") to make up for an injury, or normal cell death (apoptosis).
It's the reason why wounds can heal.

But cells also have tumour suppressing genes, that activate when the job is done, to control excessive cell growth.

Every single cancer in existence, is the *simultaneous* mutations in tumour genes (so they get activated wrongly and without a valid reason), *and* mutations on the tumour suppressing genes (they get deactivated so they cannot curb the cell growth caused by the tumour genes).

This is established knowledge and what you said has not a shred of truth in it. It's an alternate reality, medical fanfic or maybe a plot line out of a superhero comic.

Source: my ass

What's with the schizo posters on Jow Forums lately

Attached: dude_trust_me.png (331x132, 40K)

Someone screencap this hilarious schizo so we can bully him the next time he makes these retarded posts. OP kill yourself you insufferable FAGGOT

Attached: 1541729543777.jpg (366x493, 21K)

Total fucking technobabble, do something more than make random words and string them together

Seething
Also hes a jew himself you kike worshiper

>WR Adey, 1990, "Joint Actions of Environmental Nonionizing Electromagnetic Fields and Chemical Pollution in Cancer Promotion"

I read through the paper, it's only nine pages long, provides no information on how his experiments on cells were conducted and/or measurements were taken, and over one third of the citations are citing himself (24 to be exact).

You'll need to do better.

No. Flynn effect is gone, which makes sense when you consider the literature on our environment, lifestyle, and common practices (particularly birthing procedures). We've reached a critical mass where you're not allowed to goof any harder.

The possible destruction of most of the terrestrial life on this planet in the name of something you can fix by cutting the damn power, that we knew was harmful 60 years ago, is bound to evoke some emotions. Motivational structure is another matter,

The evidence is overwhelming to anyone who's read it.

>Cancerous behaviour stems exclusively from mutations in the DNA
That's called the somatic cell theory, and it's full of holes. It was full of holes when it came to prominence, but that too is another discussion. I too used to believe p53 silencing and some other things was "cancer". I know longer believe this to be true. For example, all cancers share one key feature, and that's that they're strictly glycolytic. The mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation pathway is completely offline. You have the expression of certain enzymes in high proportion.

There are a number of things. I think cancer stem cells resemble retrovirus infected cells. The daughter cells may be pushed into pathological function by membrane mediated signal transduction. For example, think about this. We ourselves can manufacture IPS cells, but it tends to activate oncogenes... Why? And how? Look into it.

Some cancers may be caused solely by genetic damage, but I think they're also caused by microorganisms. Pleomoprhic L-forms, certain fungi, viruses. I mean it's established science that you have viruses which increase cancer risk.

He's clearly not a schizo, just a somewhat clever troll. Happy saging, friend.

>Flynn effect is gone

*citation needed

>The evidence is overwhelming to anyone who's read it.
If radio waves were destroying all life on this planet you wouldn't need to read about it you fucking retard, you'd see it happening

>Look at drug sales. Look at the size and traffic in hospitals, look at the spending on health care and doctor visits.
Correlation doesn't imply causation.
Look at the economy as a whole, look at inflation, and look at the standards of living.
As standards of living increase and disposable income increases, people afford to go to the doctor more often and for increasingly trivial reasons. Also, we have much more medicines treating inconvenient symptoms, like cough, diarrhea, period pains, etc. In the past you'd be told to have a tea, stay warm and be patient until it runs its circle.
In short, as people's spending increases, obviously health spending also increases. That's not a testament to poorer health, but a testament to higher standards of living and comfort, that we start treating non-threatening conditions on the regular.

What you're arguing is
>"Look at sales of bike helmets today and 50 years ago, they are 10x higher! That's because off all the radiation weakening the bones and making kids' skulls thinner and more fragile!"
But desu, judging from you, skulls have been getting thicker.

Now do another statistic: look at spending on healthcare and doctor visits for kids from rich families vs kids from poor families. Do you notice an increase? Does that poor rich kids are 10 times more healthy since they spend barely 1/10th on healthcare?

>Look at IQ scores
Yet another way to show your ignorance. Average IQ score remains the same *by definition*, it's 100. The Intelligence QUOTIENT scale is not absolute but relative, by definition IQ 100 denotes the average score of the current population, so the average is always 100.

I'm not sure I understand. His paper wasn't on that topic, but it cited work that was. I could've just extracted those citations, but figured you would.

Also, I really don't. Adey was quite a major figure in a number of fields, and is a reliable author.. Taught at Oxford, worked extensively with NASA, built a radar system sufficiently precise to bounce signals off the moon and receive them again when he was 15 (which was actually an early precursor to modern phased array radar), founded the brain research institute at UCLA, worked in the DoD's project pandora, invented the qEEG, received millions in funding from the department of energy, and office of naval affairs, right up to his death. He was involved in a vast number of things and even the WHO wouldn't try to shit on his and Bawin's work.

I don't usually fall back on the authoritative angle, but I do think his work is high quality (along with Carl Blackman of the EPA's replications), and I do believe he was rightly respected in this field. His papers were solid, and I recommend reading them and anything they cite.

This is also the difficulty. Papers I give for you just have a bunch of names and institutions, but I've had a lens into the history where I saw what they were writing and doing while certain things were going on, read their interactions at symposiums, and so on. You get a sense. This is a bit of a niche field, but it was absolutely not full of fringe researchers.

We do. Bird populations are down 60% in my state. Insects and amphibians are becoming rare. What's happening with bees is well documented and is not just glyphosate in the rain or whatever.

Yes, yes. I wasn't born yesterday, I've thought about all of these things.

>Does that poor rich kids are 10 times more healthy since they spend barely 1/10th on healthcare?
Many states have a medicaid (CHIP) program where kids are reasonably covered. I've seen the same overarching trends regardless of demographic. The overall data probably reflects what the mechanistic studies have shown we should expect, just as well as my own anecdotal experience. Autism rates definitely do, and there is a hard mechanistic link there as well. Look up Timothy syndrome, chronically elevated intracellular calcium alone can produce autism. Wireless devices do the same thing. Prenatally this will affect dendritic spine formation adn axonal guidance inc ritical developmental windows in the second trimester and immediate prenatal period.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_syndrome
Some reviews:
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part11.pdf
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part2.pdf

>The Intelligence QUOTIENT scale is not absolute but relative
You're just being a nitpicker. If you know the base values you can know whether an offset of 4 or 10 is larger, in absolute terms. That's just deductive logic.

>immediate prenatal period.
postnatal*

>Bird populations are down 60% in my state
Yeah must be the radio waves and not a million other possible reasons
>Insects and amphibians are becoming rare
You are literally insane
If inscets were "becoming rare" the ecosystem would fucking collapse and nobody would NOT know about it

How to TIME TRAVEL

The U.S. government is blocking this video

youtube.com/watch?v=L3LHAlcrTRA

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-20-22-21-06.png (1080x1920, 476K)

this thread is incredible. This guy paid OP (indirectly through a marketing company) to get views. And everyone fell for 5G blocking bismuth crystals and thinking government banned stuff is on YouTube. This is truly one of the craziest times to be alive in history.

If you administer a chemical to an animal, and watch it die, will you deny that this chemical if omnipresent in the environment, is the cause of all the dead bird in your environment?

Also, look at these LED streetlights which suppress the activity of night time pollinators and draw other insects up close to their high powered microwave transmitter. That's the exact problem, it's happening and you're fighting against stopping it.

Look, you need to get your shit together and wrap your head around this. That's what we're looking at. The laboratory work is done. We know how this works. We knew back in the 70's, we know today. Refer to the link I posted above.

Anyway. This is taking up too much time. I've provided what you need to know. Whether you want this place to survive is up to you.

The last thing I'll do is dump a list of papers I have on my hard drive. I've read carefully ~70% of these, selectively skimmed another 20% for certain patterns, skimmed a bit of and read the titles of the rest. We've got real problems here, and this ain't a joke. I will explicitly deny that I'm trolling, and I'll also state that I'm not crazy given that the data (reality) is on my side.

They will come in the following posts.

Unlike 5g, elections actually have side effects.

Abdel-Rassoul 2007 - Neurobehavioral effects among inhabitants around mobile phone base stations
Acri 2018 - dBdt Evaluation in MRI Sites Is ICNIRP Threshold Limit (for Workers) Exceeded
Adair 1991 - Constraints on biological effects of weak extremely-low-frequency electromagnetic fields
Adams 2014 - Effect of mobile telephones on sperm quality A systematic review and meta-analysis
Adey 1977 - MODELS OF MEMBRANES OF CEREBRAL CELLS AS SUBSTRATES FOR INFORMATION STORAGE
Adey 1979 - NEUROPHYSIOLOGIC EFFECTS OF RADIOFREQUENCY AND MICROWAVE RADIATION
Adey 1981 - Tissue Interactions With Nonionizing Electromagnetic Fields
Adey 1982 - Effects of Weak Amptitude-Modulated Microwave Fields on Calcium Efflux From Awake Cat Cerebral Cortex
Adey 1986 - THE SEQUENCE AND ENERGETICS OF CELL MEMBRANE TRANSDUCTIVE COUPLING TO INTRACELLULAR ENZYME SYSTEMS
Adey 1988 - Cell Membranes The Electromagnetic Environment and Cancer Promotion
Adey 1988 - Effects of Microwaves on Cells and Molecules
Adey 1990 - Joint Actions of Environmental Nonionizing Electromagnetic Fields and Chemical Pollution in Cancer Promotion
Adey 1993 - Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields
Adey 1999 - Spontaneous and Nitrosourea-Induced Primary Tumors of the Central Nervous System in Fischer 344 Rats Chronically Exposed to 836 MHz Modulated Microwaves
Adey 2000 - Spontaneous and Nitrosourea-induced Primary Tumors of the Central Nervous System in Fischer 344 Rats Exposed to Frequency-modulated Microwave Fields
Adey 2002 - Electromagnetic fields, the modulation of brain tissue functions - A possible paradigm shift in biology
Adey 2002 - Re NASNRC PAVE PAWS Committee Meeting, Woods Hole, Sept 9, 2002
Adibzadeh 2018 - SAR thresholds for electromagnetic exposure using functional thermal dose limits
Aerts 2016 - Prediction of RF-EMF exposure levels in large outdoor areas through car-mounted measurements on the enveloping roads

Afrasiabi 2014 - Synaptosomal acetylcholinesterase activity variation pattern in the presence of electromagnetic fields
Agarwal 2008 - Cell phones modern man's nemesis
Agarwal 2009 - Effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic waves (RF-EMW) from cellular phones on human ejaculated semen an in vitro pilot study
Ahonen 2017 - Microwave Radiation, Guidelines and Debate during the Last 50 Years
Aitken 2007 - Origins and consequences of DNA damage in male germ cells
Akbarnejad 2017 - Effects of extremely low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields (ELF-PEMFs) on glioblastoma cells (U87)
Akdag 2010 - Effects of Extremely Low-Frequency Magnetic Field on Caspase Activities and Oxidative Stress Values in Rat Brain
Akdag 2016 - Does prolonged radiofrequency radiation emitted from Wi-Fi devices induce DNA damage in various tissues of rats
Akdag 2018 - Exposure to non-ionizing electromagnetic fields emitted from mobile phones induced DNA damage in human ear canal hair follicle cells
Aldad 2012 - Fetal Radiofrequency Radiation Exposure From 800-1900 Mhz-Rated Cellular Telephones Affects Neurodevelopment and Behavior in Mice
Alsaeed 2014 - Autism-relevant social abnormalities in mice exposed perinatally to extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields
Altpeter - Ten Years Experience with Epidemiological Research in the Vicinity of the Short-Wave Broadcasting Area
Altun 2017 - Protective effects of melatonin and omega-3 on the hippocampus and the cerebellum of adult Wistar albino rats exposed to electromagnetic fields
Altunkaynak 2015 - Different methods for evaluating the effects of microwave radiation exposure on the nervous system
Ammari 2008 - Effect of a chronic GSM 900 MHz exposure on glia in the rat brain
Ammari 2008 - Effect of head-only sub-chronic and chronic exposure to 900-MHz GSM electromagnetic fields on spatial memory in rats
Ammari 2008 - Exposure to GSM 900 MHz electromagnetic fields affects cerebral cytochrome c oxidase activity

Ammari 2010 - GFAP expression in the rat brain following sub-chronic exposure to a 900 MHz electromagnetic field signal
Andersen 1999 - Work-related cancer in the Nordic countries
Anderson 1976 - TRANSDUCTIVE COUPLING IN BIOLUMINESCENCE EFFECTS OF MONOVALENT CATIONS AND IONOPHORES ON THE CALCIUM-TRIGGERED LUMINESCENCE OF RENILLA LUMISOMES
Ansari 2015 - Effects of short term and long term extremely low frequency magnetic field on depressive disorder in mice Involvement of nitric oxide pathway
Ansarihadipour 2016 - Influence of Electromagnetic Fields on Lead Toxicity A Study of Conformational Changes in Human Blood Proteins
Ansstas 2016 - Treatment with Tumor-Treating Fields Therapy and Pulse Dose Bevacizumab in Patients with Bevacizumab-Refractory Recurrent Glioblastoma A Case Series
Ardoino 2015 - A radio-frequency system for in vivo pilot experiments aimed at the studies on biological effects of electromagnetic fields
Armstrong 1994 - Association between Exposure to Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields and Cancer in Electric Utility Workers in Quebec, Canada, and France
Asghari 2016 - A review on Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and the reproductive system
Astumian 1986 - Can free energy be transduced from electric noise
Astumian 1989 - Effects of oscillations and energy-driven Fluctuations on the dynamics of enzyme catalysis and free-energy transduction
Atasoy 2012 - Immunohistopathologic demonstration of deleterious effects on growing rat testes of radiofrequency waves emitted from conventional Wi-Fi devices
Avci 2012 - Oxidative stress induced by 1.8 GHz radio frequency electromagnetic radiation and effects of garlic extract in rats
Avendano 2011 - Use of laptop computers connected to internet through Wi-Fi decreases human sperm motility and increases sperm DNA fragmentation
Aydogan 2015 - The effect of 2100 MHz radiofrequency radiation of a 3G mobile phone on the parotid gland of rats

>If you administer a chemical to an animal, and watch it die, will you deny that this chemical if omnipresent in the environment, is the cause of all the dead bird in your environment?
Except animals, birds, humans and plants aren't dying
They're still here
Saying "half the birds in my state are gone" means nothing
The birds where I live haven't disappeared

Aynali 2013 - Modulation of wireless (2.45 GHz)-induced oxidative toxicity in laryngotracheal mucosa of rat by melatonin
At-Assa 2010 - In situ detection of gliosis and apoptosis in the brains of young rats exposed in utero to a Wi-Fi signal
At-Assa 2011 - In Utero and Early-Life Exposure of Rats to a Wi-Fi Signal Screening of Immune Markers in Sera and Gestational Outcome
At-Assa 2013 - In Situ Expression of Heat-Shock Proteins and 3-Nitrotyrosine in Brains of Young Rats Exposed to a WiFi Signal In Utero and In Early Life
Balassa 2013 - Changes in synaptic efficacy in rat brain slices following extremely low-frequency magnetic field exposure at embryonic and early postnatal age
Balcavage 1996 - A Mechanism for Action of Extremely Low Frequency Electromagnetic Fields on Biological Systems
Baliatsas 2015 - Actual and perceived exposure to electromagnetic fields and non-specific physical symptoms An epidemiological study based on self-reported data and
Balint 2016 - Plant irradiation device in microwave field with controlled environment
Balmori 2009 - Electromagnetic pollution from phone masts. Effects on wildlife
Balmori 2014 - Electrosmog and species conservation
Balmori 2015 - Anthropogenic radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as an emerging threat to wildlife orientation
Balzano 2008 - Comments on Neurophysiological Effects of Mobile Phone Electromagnetic Fields on Humans A Comprehensive Review
Banik 2003 - Bioeffects of microwave--a brief review
Baranski 1975 - EXPERIMENTAL MORPHOLOGIC AND ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAPHIC STUDIES OF MICROWAVE EFFECTS ON THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
Barber 1979 - Electromagnetic Absorption in a Multilayered Model of Man
Barnes 2016 - Some Effects of weak Magnetic Fields on Biological systems
Barth 2008 - A meta-analysis for neurobehavioural effects due to electromagnetic field exposure emitted by GSM mobile phones

Radio operators in WW2 lost their hair from operating their machinery 24/7 despite there supposedely being "shielding" in place to protect them.

Barthlmy 2016 - Glial markers and emotional memory in rats following acute cerebral radiofrequency exposures
Bartsch 2002 - Chronic Exposure to a GSM-like Signal(Mobile Phone) Does Not Stimulate the Development of DMBA-lnduced Mammary Tumors in Rats Results of Three Consecutive Studies
Bas 2009 - 900 MHz electromagnetic field exposure affects qualitative and quantitative features of hippocampal pyramidal cells in the adult female rat
Bawin 1973 - EFFECTS OF MODULATED VERY HIGH FREQUENCY FIELDS ON SPECIFIC BRAIN RHYTHMS IN CATS
Bawin 1975 - EFFECTS OF MODULATED VHF FIELDS ON THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
Bawin 1976 - Sensitivity of calcium binding in cerebral tissue to weak environmental electric fields oscillating at low frequency
Bawin 1978 - Ionic factors in release of 45Ca2+ from chicken cerebral tissue by electromagnetic fields
Bawin 1978 - Possible Mechanisms of Weak Electromagnetic Field Coupling in Brain Tissue
Bawin 1984 - Influences of Sinusoidal Electric Fields on Excitability in the Rat Hippocampal Slice
Bawin 1986 - Comparison between the effects of extracellular direct and sinusoidal currents on excitability in hippocampal slices
Bawin 1986 - Long-term effects of sinusoidal extracellular electric fields in penicillin-treated rat hippocampal slices
Bawin 1989 - Induction of delayed synchronized bursts in hippocampal slices by weak sine-wave stimulation; role of the NMDA receptor
Bawin 1991 - Transition from normal to epileptiform activity in kindled rat hippocampal slices
Bawin 1993 - Roles of the NMDA and quisqualate kainate receptors in the induction and expression of kindled bursts in rat hippocampal slices
Bawin 1994 - Nitric oxide modulates rhythmic slow activity in rat hippocampal slices
Bawin 1996 - Extremely-Low-Frequency Magnetic Fields Disrupt Rhythmic Slow Activity in Rat Hippocampal Slices
Bellono 2017 - Molecular basis of ancestral vertebrate electroreception

TV watchers from the 20th century not losing their hair despite no shielding to protect them

Belpomme 2015 - Reliable disease biomarkers characterizing and identifying electrohypersensitivity and multiple chemical sensitivity as two etiopathogenic aspects
Belyaev 2006 - Exposure of Rat Brain to 915 MHz GSM Microwaves Induces Changes in Gene Expression But Not Double Stranded DNA Breaks or Effects on Chromatin Conformation
Belyaev 2009 - Microwaves From UMTSGSM Mobile Phones Induce Long-Lasting Inhibition of 53BP1g-H2AX DNA Repair Foci in Human Lymphocytes
Belyaev 2016 - EUROPAEM EMF Guideline 2016 for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illnesses
Benassi 2015 - Extremely Low Frequency Magnetic Field (ELF-MF) Exposure Sensitizes SH-SY5Y Cells to the Pro-Parkinson's Disease Toxin MPP
Berg-Beckhoff 2008 - Mobile phone base stations and adverse health effects phase 2 of a cross-sectional study with measured radio frequency electromagnetic fields
Berman 1980 - Observations of Rat Fetuses after Irradiation with 2450-MHz (CW) Microwaves
Berman 1982 - Reduced Weight in Mice Offspring After In Utero Exposure to 2450-MHz (CW) Microwaves
Berman 1984 - Growth and Development of Mice Offspring After Irradiation In Utero With 2,450-MHz Microwaves
Bernardi 2003 - Specific Absorption Rate and Temperature Elevation in a Subject Exposed in the Far-Field of Radio-Frequency Sources Operating in the 10-900-MHz Range
Bernardini 2007 - Effects Of 50 Hz Sinusoidal Magnetic Fields On Hsp27, Hsp70, Hsp90 Expression in Porcine Aortic Endothelial Cells (PAEC)
Bhargav 2016 - Acute effects of 3G mobile phone radiations on frontal haemodynamics during a cognitive task in teenagers and possible protective value of Om chanting
Bhatt 2016 - Radiofrequency-electromagnetic field exposures in kindergarten children
Biasio 2010 - The Dielectric Behavior of Nonspherical Biological Cell Suspensions
Bier 2005 - Gauging the Strength of Power Frequency Fields Against Membrane Electrical Noise

Bin-Meferij 2015 - The radioprotective effects of Moringa oleifera against mobile phone electromagnetic radiation-induced infertility in rats
Binhi 2000 - Amplitude and Frequency Dissociation Spectra of Ion^Protein Complexes Rotating in Magnetic Fields
Binhi 2000 - Ion^protein dissociation predicts `windows' in electric eld-induced wound-cell proliferation
Binhi 2001 - Effect of Static Magnetic Field on E. coli Cells and Individual Rotations of Ion^Protein Complexes
Binhi 2002 - Molecular gyroscopes and biological effects of weak ELF magnetic fields
Binhi 2003 - Reply to ``Comment on `Molecular gyroscopes and biological effects of weak extremely low-frequency magnetic fields' ''
Binhi 2005 - Analysis of the Structure of Magnetic Fields That Induced Inhibition of Stimulated Neurite Outgrowth
Binhi 2006 - Stochastic Dynamics of Magnetosomes and a Mechanism of Biological Orientation in the Geomagnetic Field
Binhi 2007 - A Few Remarks on `Combined Action of DC and AC Magnetic Fields on Ion Motion in a Macromolecule'
Binhi 2007 - Magnetobiology The kT Paradox and Possible Solutions
Binhi 2008 - Do naturally occurring magnetic nanoparticles in the human body mediate increased risk of childhood leukaemia with EMF exposure
Binhi 2009 - Zero Magnetic Field Effect Observed in Human Cognitive Processes
Binhi 2016 - A Physical Mechanism of Magnetoreception Extension and Analysis
Binhi 2017 - Biological effects of the hypomagnetic field An analytical review of experiments and theories
Binhi 2018 - A limit in the dynamic increase in the accuracy of group migration
Birenbaum 1969 - Effect of Microwaves on the Eye
Birks 2017 - Maternal cell phone use during pregnancy and child behavioral problems in five birth cohorts
Black 2016 - Anthropogenic Radio-Frequency Electromagnetic Fields Elicit Neuropathic Pain in an Amputation Model
Blackman 1975 - EFFECTS OF NONIONIZING ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION ON SINGLE-CELL BIOLOGIC SYSTEMS

You are aware that the wavelengths for transmitting televisions signals are not the same as those used for transmitting radio? Right? Surely no one is this retarded.

Blackman 1980 - Calcium-Ion Efflux From Brain Tissue Power-Density Versus Internal Field-Intensity Dependencies at 50-MHz RF Radiation
Blackman 1980 - Induction of Calcium-Ion Efflux From Brain Tissue by Radiofrequency Radiation Effect of Sample Number and Modulation Frequency on the Power-Density Window
Blackman 1982 - Effects of ELF Fields on Calcium-Ion Efflux from Brain Tissue in Vitro
Blackman 1985 - A Role for the Magnetic Field in the Radiation-Induced Efflux of Calcium Ions From Brain Tissue In Vitro
Blackman 1985 - Effects of ELF (1-120 Hz) and Modulated (50 Hz) RF Fields on the Efflux of Calcium Ions From Brain Tissue In Vitro
Blackman 1988 - Effect of Ambient Levels of Power-Line-Frequency Electric Fields on a Developing Vertebrate
Blackman 1988 - Influence of Electromagnetic Fields on the Efflux of Calcium Ions From Brain Tissue In Vitro A Three-Model Analysis Consistent With the Frequency Response up to 510 Hz
Blackman 1989 - Multiple Power-Density Windows and Their Possible Origin
Blackman 1990 - Importance of Alignment Between Local DC Magnetic Field and an Oscillating Magnetic Field in Responses of Brain Tissue In Vitro and In Vivo
Blackman 1991 - The Influence of Temperature During Electric- and Magnetic-Field-Induced Alteration of Calcium-Ion Retease From In Vitro Brain Tissue
Blackman 1993 - A Scheme for Incorporating DC Magnetic Fields Into Epidemiological Studies of EMF Exposure
Blackman 1993 - Action of 50 Hz Magnetic Fields on Neurite Outgrowth in Pheochromocytoma Cells
Blackman 1994 - Empirical Test of an Ion Parametric Resonance Model for Magnetic Field InteractionsWith PC-12 Cells
Blackman 1995 - Frequency-Dependent Interference by Magnetic Fields of Nerve Growth Factor-Induced Neurite Outgrowth in PC-12 Cells
Blackman 1996 - Effect of AC and DC Magnetic Field Orientation on Nerve Cells
Blackman 1996 - Nonbinomial Distribution of Relative Neurite Outgrowth in PC-12 Cells

Oh so only a specific frequency makes your hair fall out?
Radio listeners from the 20th century don't have missing hair either
Or is it only a special WW2 radio hair-loss frequency

Alright, the length of this document is another 136,000 characters. I posted walls of text for impact and visibility, but I'll upload the whole text document somewhere.

mediafire.com/file/s272ueb5gm5wsm7/_list.txt/file

This is beatable, we just need to mobilize and finally say no. If we do not, the consequences will be severe and irreversible. It might well already be too late from the standpoint of fertility and population mutational load.

Reposting a link to a prior post I made.

>It will also create ozone
>/x/

No it won't. Check Wikipedia faggot. It takes literally 30 secs.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 5.41.05 AM.png (1608x244, 61K)

There are 3 factors which are important.
-Frequency
-Power density
-Modulation

The character of the field produced is also important in some cases (depending on the type of antenna etc), but it's mostly the three above.

>I posted walls of text for impact and visibility
nobody cares, people aren't going to read your board spam

Either you are crazy or an incredible elaborate troll, not seen since 2010.

Interesting. That has implications for some other things.

I'll look into it again.

Please give minimal values for all those three parameters which are according to your studies dangerous to humans. Im especially interested in the 800 mhz, 2.4 ghz, 5ghz and 60ghz+ range.

> Look mom, I'm spamming this board with my yt channel shit

Attached: 1524523298270.png (584x449, 130K)