5G Insider Here. AMA

I made a few posts on Jow Forums and was told I should also post on Jow Forums. Here are my previous posts:

Inb4
>muh dead birds
>muh mind control

Attached: 5G.png (268x188, 6K)

Who's leading??
China
USA
Scandinavia

forgot s.korea

Do your parents know you're a faggot?

>>>/leddit/
delete your thread, write a medium blog and shill your trash tech at Jow Forumstechnology

Install Gentoo

itt: the same type of people who call me at my telco-callcenter job asking why they dont get 5G on their phones when they have 5Ghz on their router

There should be a way to report larpers/attentionwhores.

USA. Someone posted a Deloitte article in my second Jow Forums post claiming China was leading, and I let them know that those articles are industry insider agitprop, profligated to get network operators and gear vendors to spend more money AND hire them as consultants.

all Gs must be destroyed

And I thought Jow Forums was autistic...

China stole 4.5G from us!

Attached: Thoughtless+calm+kookabura_c265d2_6907762.jpg (1200x911, 133K)

On top of being a dumb larping attentionwhore, you're also a tripfag. Fan fucking tastic.

Will there still be 4g even after most telecom companies use 5g?

I own T and VZ stock. Thanks to 5G I'm gonna be raking in the profit. Also own apple stock. So soon as they roll 5G out nation wide, people will be "upgrading" like crazy; like it's the 2nd coming of high speed net or some shit. Profit Galore!

No, the telcos are replacing the 4G logos with 5G logos via software update tomorrow.

unless you're part of the committee who designed 5g I don't give a shit about you.
I hear enough about it at work to know it will be trash (we have nokia r&d teams in my building)
fuck off now.

Will 5g to 4g be relatively as fast as fiber optic is to Ethernet?

Would that be a Nokia R&D team in Irving,TX or Overland Park, KS?

down syndrome much

>insider
>posts information literally everybody already knows
>on Jow Forums

Attached: do not insult my intelligence.jpg (500x375, 36K)

5G is an open standard developed by the 3GPP. Stealing 5G is kinda impossible. Now stealing hardware vendor trade secrets on the other hand...

Yes and no. True 5G service delivered on spectrum above 6ghz will not be available everywhere, especially in rural areas at first. Carriers will push software updates to make 4G phones operate at the 5G standard on the 4G spectrum, but it won't be the same and will provide only modest improvement to throughput. The nice thing is that once devices over time detach from the 4G spectrum and go to 5G, more 4G bandwidth will become available for those users still on it.

I'm in europe and it's Paris-Saclay in France.
I work in graphic engine for sfx and we share some buildings ans servers rooms with nokia and a bunch of other small companies.

Any large mobile carrier is probably a sure investment. Here is what I said in a Jow Forums post:
>Investing in any of the main wireless providers NOW is a good idea. It's one of the most secure industries and one of the surest bets. If the Great Recession taught us anything, its that people are not afraid to wreck their credit, walk away from their homes/mortgages, or go bankrupt when finances are tight. But they ABSOLUTELY CANNOT live without their phones. People are constantly glued to them. They spend more time on their phones than anything else, including eating/masturbating. For the average American, phones are life.

I forgot to mention, performance testing has indicated that 5G will not be trash. It has actually exceeded expectations for such high frequencies.

When will I see any benefits to 5G as a consumer? What kind of actual speed increases do you think we'll see?

Why don't you ask a thoughtful question?

Keep your garbage in Jow Forums, retard.

>Jow Forums
Stopped reading right there.
Sage, report and hide.

Insider here. True 5G isn't coming out for another 10 years

Gentoo inside here, ask me anything

>t. brainlet Jow Forumstard with stale b8
you need to go back and stay back

>When will I see any benefits to 5G as a consumer?
Depends on what you want. If you want a 1 gigabit cantenna-type fixed installation for a home or business, that is available now in early deployment areas. If you are looking for a 5G phone, that will probably be available 2020, or possibly later this year. I doubt the next iPhone will have 5G but you never know.
>What kind of actual speed increases do you think we'll see?
Right now, cantenna-type installations are seeing roughly 1gbps real-world performance. Mobile/phone connections initially are going to be less due to the nature of the end user device and the fact that it is mobile, but much faster than LTE. Likely 100mbps+. As time goes on, they will also improve.

how can they achieve this??
better cpu??

delete your thread

>Jow Forumstard larping
Time to improve this thread.

Attached: 1488550175579.jpg (2096x3000, 1.69M)

roll

rolleriƱo

CPU advancement doesn't have much to do with it. The real difference with true 5G is the use of licensed spectrum well above 6ghz (think 15ghz and above). This spectrum is mostly unused and since there is so much of it, there is a lot of headroom. Also due to the nature of those frequencies, it is easier to modulate high data throughput. Much easier than, say, 700mhz LTE. Additionally, the newest proposed 5G standards also can use "unlicensed" spectrum, enlarging the spectre of what is possible beyond licensed frequencies.

well, that sucks

How bads the radiation?

The autism is strong ITT.

Just fuck off, retard.

Attached: 1540344232496.jpg (500x600, 174K)

It's within FCC standards. If you are asking with respect to health effects, we don't know much yet.

I'm not a Nazi. And there have been more discouragement replies in this short Jow Forums thread than in any of my Jow Forums posts.

Do you think there are any health effects?

Right now, nothing is conclusive. I see alot of studies on these frequencies and alot of disinfo and and FUD being spread, but the reality is the standard is not cooked yet, deployments are limited and the technology is basically alpha.

Your information lost all "credibility" by going to Jow Forums first instead of /sci/ or Jow Forums. Begone, larper.

I'm sorry you feel that my first place of posting has tainted the credibility of my information.

I'm sorry that you're this clueless.

Attached: 1536536623229.jpg (882x624, 72K)

Are you shitposting for effect or for the lols?

Not a bad meme.

Attached: chuckle.jpg (600x602, 47K)